🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Montana Democrats vote against bill banning sharia law, call the bill "repugnant"

It's a waste of taxpayer's money. Shariah will never be the law in America. Thenotion that Shariah law would ever take over America is not only hilarious and idiotic , but it is just downright delusional.

Also, this is Montana we're talking about here. How many Muslims even live there anyway?

Just more fear mongering by the right as usual.
Keeping America from being taken over by scummy moolims is not fear mongering, it's nipping it in the bud. If you didn't hate America so much you could see that. Stop it before it gets started.

The only thing America needs to worry about is biblical law taking over. We are inching closer to Christian law than anything else.
You skeered ain't you, Satan worshiper.

It's a waste of taxpayer's money. Shariah will never be the law in America. Thenotion that Shariah law would ever take over America is not only hilarious and idiotic , but it is just downright delusional.

Also, this is Montana we're talking about here. How many Muslims even live there anyway?

Keeping America from being taken over by scummy moolims is not fear mongering, it's nipping it in the bud. If you didn't hate America so much you could see that. Stop it before it gets started.

The only thing America needs to worry about is biblical law taking over. We are inching closer to Christian law than anything else.
You skeered ain't you, Satan worshiper.

I'm afraid of any religion taking over the law. Whether its Shariah or biblical law.

Seems like this legislation is over reactionary and a complete waste of time.

Our country is majority Christian. Certain Christian groups have tried for years to get more religion into our politics and failed to pass constitutional muster. Why do these people think Sharia would some how be more successful and need a SPECIAL law?

I don't think so....our Constitution has withstood assaults on it, and most American Christians don't want religious law, just religious respect. Same as any other group.

Seems like you don't know what dealing with an issue before it gets out of hand means.

What issue? Can you give me an example where anyone attempted to make Sharia part of our legal system?
Sure I can. But you can find it as easily as I can. What you refuse to see is that Montana is taking action before something becomes a problem. Sort of like they should have stopped Hitler at Poland.

Republicans are such pussies

Who in Montana is recommending Sharia Law?
Regressive libs like you.
We are moving there next year.

No doubt the locals where you currently live will be overjoyed about your impending relocation. And will gather to give you a proper send off. .. :cool:

harbor-point-delegation.jpg
I know my neighbors well, you lie.

Must have been a slow day in Montana politics for them to be debating over Sharia Law. ..... :cuckoo:

There are only 3 muslims in the whole state. Although a 4th muslim is rumored to be living somewhere in an isolated wooded valley just outside of Helena. .... :cool:
dont forget the lone Hindu guy....

As long as the contract does not violate federal and state laws, they are acceptable.
Which is exactly what these moronic diversity-loving (as long as it's not really diverse in their own white democrat neighborhoods) left-wing democrats voted against.

Seems like you don't know what dealing with an issue before it gets out of hand means.

What issue? Can you give me an example where anyone attempted to make Sharia part of our legal system?
Sure I can. But you can find it as easily as I can. What you refuse to see is that Montana is taking action before something becomes a problem. Sort of like they should have stopped Hitler at Poland.

Except Hitler was actually in Poland. Where in the United States has Sharia Law been implemented. The answer is nowhere. Where in the Untied States has Sharia Law even been seriously proposed? The answer is nowhere. In order for something to become a problem it actually has to exist.

This is nothing more than paranoia and fear mongering to ignorant cowards like yourself.

Forum List

Back