Montana Hospital ICU Reaches 150% Capacity Amid COVID Surge

What a liar

• There are 232 ICU rooms across all Montana hospitals, 100 (43%) of which are currently occupied by COVID-19 patients
  • Billings hospitals have 64 ICU rooms in total, 30 (38%) of which are currently occupied by COVID-19 patients
  • Neither the Advanced Care Hospital of Montana or The Rehabilitation Hospital of Montana report ICU rooms at their facilities
ICU 823

The percentage of beds occupied by COVID-19 patients relative to hospital capacity can be a good indicator of how a community is handling the pandemic. Statistics on hospital occupancy are listed below for Montana and for Billings. Data accurate to September 27, 2021.

• There are 2,458 beds across Montana hospitals, 427 (17%) are currently occupied by COVID-19 patients
  • Billings has 589 total beds between its hospitals
  • Between 70-90% of the beds at Billings Clinic and over 90% of the beds at St. Vincent Healthcare are occupied.
  • Billings hospitals report 98 available beds, 136 beds occupied with COVID-19 patients, and 355 beds occupied with non-COVID-19 patients
Bed 9-27

17% are used by COVID patients............man you guys must hate people in the hospital who don't have COVID.......

HOW DARE the cardiac and cancer patients use those beds.....COVID is much worse than cancer and heart disease......yes lefties really believe this shit

you just got dunked on
<iframe src="Lets Go Bounce GIF by Milwaukee Bucks - Find & Share on GIPHY" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

It sure looks like they have more than 4 ICU beds with more than 6 people needing them.

I looked it up before I asked the person to prove their lie.

I'm not the liar here.

Of course the person I replied to was lying.

And yes, what about all those who don't have covid and need those beds?

I guess they just have to die.

you loooked them up but failed to post them,,,

Yes I did. I wasn't the person who made the totally ridiculous claim they only had 4 beds.

You did.

Prove what you claimed or you're just a liar.

I know how many ICU beds that state has. Obviously you don't.

You're nothing but a liar.

Yes I did. I wasn't the person who made the totally ridiculous claim they only had 4 beds.

You did.

Prove what you claimed or you're just a liar.

I know how many ICU beds that state has. Obviously you don't.

You're nothing but a liar.
how about some proof on who is in those beds and why??

we've been lied to before by you and your sources,,,

Plenty of other beds moron. Just because you piss your panties and promote estrogen soaked propaganda doesn't mean the rest of us have to.

Go drink some more soymilk and and soak your bruised mangina in epsom salts.

and you are the forum representative of Christ.

no wonder people fucking laugh at Christians, you are the least Christ-like person on this entire fucking forum

funny it doesnt say why the beds are full or the conditions,,

does it matter to the person waiting for a bed?

we already know theyve lied about it before so is this another lie and few if any are there just because of covid,,

who is "they"? I am so fucking tired of you people accusing medical professional of lying to you. As I type this my wife is working in a negative pressure area treating COVID patients as she has been doing since last March. Her and her fellow nurses are my source of information for COIVD. So, I really do not care about your delusional fantasies or partisan fucking bullshit.

If they are lying about ICU beds, fucking prove it. Till then shut the hell up

Montana is having a very hard time with the virus. Half their problem is the fact that they don't have many hospitals in the state. It's not profitable so people in the large rural areas don't have access to proper health care.

I know my state has been swamped with people from Idaho and some from Montana. Especially on the east side of the state. Which adds to our hospitals who are dealing with the covid cases in that area of the state.

The gentleman in the article said he couldn't move his hands. He couldn't even feed himself.

I know a lot about that. I lost the use of both hands and arms for a long time from an accident with monster 15ft waves.

I didn't know that the virus caused a person to not be able to move their hands.

I do know some people are left with lasting problems caused by the virus.

People so need to get vaccinated.

Fake news. Your article provides no numbers whatsoever. It just claims 150%.

The state gov posted numbers a on Sept 13th, there were 99 ICU beds still available.

C166968A-D0DE-4977-A540-7F2C2D771D34.jpeg

does it matter to the person waiting for a bed?

who is "they"? I am so fucking tired of you people accusing medical professional of lying to you. As I type this my wife is working in a negative pressure area treating COVID patients as she has been doing since last March. Her and her fellow nurses are my source of information for COIVD. So, I really do not care about your delusional fantasies or partisan fucking bullshit.

If they are lying about ICU beds, fucking prove it. Till then shut the hell up
already told you I was baiting,, not lying,,

and they are the media sources that never tell the whole truth like in this case or the ones that flat out lie like in oklahoma where they said gunshot victims didnt get treated because of covid cases,,,

but please continue your fear mongering while we laugh at you,,

and they are the media sources that never tell the whole truth like in this case or the ones that flat out lie like in oklahoma where they said gunshot victims didnt get treated because of covid cases,,,

and prove this is one of them ....you are making the claim so back it the fuck up.

but please continue your fear mongering while we laugh at you,,

having a brain does not equal fear mongering, but since you lack one you will never understand that

and prove this is one of them ....you are making the claim so back it the fuck up.

having a brain does not equal fear mongering, but since you lack one you will never understand that
because it lacks any detail I'm gonna go with more fake news,, you are free to believe what you wan just dont include others in your imagination,,,

and you are the forum representative of Christ.

no wonder people fucking laugh at Christians, you are the least Christ-like person on this entire fucking forum
No, I am a sinner hanging on to Grace by the skin of my teeth and trying to warn deluded morons that their time on Earth is short.

Montana is having a very hard time with the virus. Half their problem is the fact that they don't have many hospitals in the state. It's not profitable so people in the large rural areas don't have access to proper health care.

I know my state has been swamped with people from Idaho and some from Montana. Especially on the east side of the state. Which adds to our hospitals who are dealing with the covid cases in that area of the state.

The gentleman in the article said he couldn't move his hands. He couldn't even feed himself.

I know a lot about that. I lost the use of both hands and arms for a long time from an accident with monster 15ft waves.

I didn't know that the virus caused a person to not be able to move their hands.

I do know some people are left with lasting problems caused by the virus.

People so need to get vaccinated.

How'd I know it was another Dana thread?

Forum List

Back