Montana Hospital ICU Reaches 150% Capacity Amid COVID Surge

No, I am a sinner hanging on to Grace by the skin of my teeth and trying to warn deluded morons that their time on Earth is short.

There is no grace in you and no Christ in you. The bible says the faithful will be known by their fruits, yours are all rotten and spoiled. you do more to drive people away from Christ than Satan himself.

There is no grace in you and no Christ in you. The bible says the faithful will be known by their fruits, yours are all rotten and spoiled. you do more to drive people away from Christ than Satan himself.
Because I tell you that you will burn in Hell, that you should repent?

It's not I who forgives, nor can I make you acceptable to Christ.

But you will burn in Hell, and it is not a sin to tell you so.

Repent before your soul is required of you, and you find yourself in a Hell meant for Satan and his fallen angels.

Let us not forget, that Jesus Himself said that he came to divide people and not unite them.

Luke 12:49-56

Jesus Causes Division​

49 “I have come to set the world on fire, and I wish it were already burning! 50 I have a terrible baptism of suffering ahead of me, and I am under a heavy burden until it is accomplished. 51 Do you think I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I have come to divide people against each other! 52 From now on families will be split apart, three in favor of me, and two against—or two in favor and three against.

53 ‘Father will be divided against son
and son against father;
mother against daughter
and daughter against mother;
and mother-in-law against daughter-in-law
and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.’[a]”
54 Then Jesus turned to the crowd and said, “When you see clouds beginning to form in the west, you say, ‘Here comes a shower.’ And you are right. 55 When the south wind blows, you say, ‘Today will be a scorcher.’ And it is. 56 You fools! You know how to interpret the weather signs of the earth and sky, but you don’t know how to interpret the present times.

when did I ask for names,, but would like to know why they are in ICU since we've been lied before and people were in for other things and had covid and not there for covid,,

Nurses don't have to in Montana

It sure looks like they have more than 4 ICU beds with more than 6 people needing them.

I looked it up before I asked the person to prove their lie.

I'm not the liar here.

Of course the person I replied to was lying.

And yes, what about all those who don't have covid and need those beds?

I guess they just have to die.
They are using them, and people did die from your panic......becasue they set aside so many for COVID, meaning people didn't get care......no beds.......when many of those COVID beds were unused.

But nearly four months into the pandemic, most of these facilities haven't treated a single patient

Early to mid-March projections of the spread of COVID-19 had the state scrambling to bolster its hospital bed capacity to more than double its 53,000 maximum status-quo. Subsequently, hospitals statewide were ordered to discharge patients to free up beds, and forced to add new ones as non-emergency procedures were canceled.

Yep kick out the sick for COVID.....a disease that has a 99% survival rate.

Why not? The beds are there for a reason, whining they are actually being used seems pretty stupid.

Wow, that is one of the dumbest things I have read on this forum in a long time.

According to a whiny idiot like you? You haven't addressed the issue, just cried that actual hospital beds were being used.

I have not cried or whined about anything, just stating the facts.

The idea that it is good to have more people in ICU beds than fewer is just fucking stupid and if I need to explain to you why that is, well there is no hope for you. But your usernames is a good bit of irony as you totally lack the I

The idea that it is good to have more people in ICU beds than fewer is just fucking stupid and if I need to explain to you why that is, well there is no hope for you. But your usernames is a good bit of irony as you totally lack the I
you havent given facts just what youve been told,,

then prove they are lying.

I will be happy to wait.,
prove they arent,,
how many of those beds are for covid and not other things

the article only talks about one guy thats not vaxxed, are there some that are vaxxed?? how many of each??

because there are very few details and since the media has a long history of not just leaving out important details like this but flat out lying I will go with this is another BS story until I see different,,

but you feel free to believe what you want,, just dont call them facts if you dont have proof,,

but you feel free to believe what you want,, just dont call them facts if you dont have proof,,

The fact is the hospital reported they are at 150% ICU capacity, those are the facts I have posted. It is possible they are lying, but it does not change the fact they reported it.

how many of those beds are for covid and not other things

who gives a flying fuck? If someone is waiting for an ICU bed they do not care why the beds are all full.

The purpose of having the beds is to use them. Using them for a 99+% survivable virus is far better than using them for something worse. If the beds are never used, the hospitals will downsize, meaning they won't have beds if they really were needed for something dire.

The purpose of having the beds is to use them.

wow, such logic.

The purpose of seat belts is to use them, so it is good when you get in a wreck.

The purpose of a fire department is to put out fires, so it is good when someone's house burns down.

The purpose of the police is to arrest people, so it is good when people commit crime.

Oh, and the rate of dying from COVID once you hit the ICU is upwards of 20%. And many of those that do not die have life long complications.

Montana is having a very hard time with the virus. Half their problem is the fact that they don't have many hospitals in the state. It's not profitable so people in the large rural areas don't have access to proper health care.

I know my state has been swamped with people from Idaho and some from Montana. Especially on the east side of the state. Which adds to our hospitals who are dealing with the covid cases in that area of the state.

The gentleman in the article said he couldn't move his hands. He couldn't even feed himself.

I know a lot about that. I lost the use of both hands and arms for a long time from an accident with monster 15ft waves.

I didn't know that the virus caused a person to not be able to move their hands.

I do know some people are left with lasting problems caused by the virus.

People so need to get vaccinated.

It may have affected his lungs resulting in a "breathing disorder" ?
brethingdisorder.jpg

wow, such logic.

The purpose of seat belts is to use them, so it is good when you get in a wreck.

The purpose of a fire department is to put out fires, so it is good when someone's house burns down.

The purpose of the police is to arrest people, so it is good when people commit crime.
The virus exists, moron, nothing will change that. Having and using capacity is hardly a negative. Crying like a little bitch doesn't change the facts on the ground.

The virus exists, moron, nothing will change that. Having and using capacity is hardly a negative. Crying like a little bitch doesn't change the facts on the ground.

Fires exist, having and using the fire department is hardly a negative.

My airbags exist, having an accident and using them is hardly a negative.

Once again, the irony of you naming yourself AI is fucking great.

oh, and you do not know fucking shit about the facts on the ground

Forum List

Back