Montana Hospital ICU Reaches 150% Capacity Amid COVID Surge

great, now I have a new little puppy dog following me from thread to thread humping my leg trying to get my attention.

shouldn't you be out driving more people to hell?
No one would hump your leg except your hairy boyfriend.

Seriously, you need to change your ways before it's too late.

Are you that unaware of what is going on right in front of your eyes.

The fact is the hospital reported they are at 150% ICU capacity, those are the facts I have posted. It is possible they are lying, but it does not change the fact they reported it.

who gives a flying fuck? If someone is waiting for an ICU bed they do not care why the beds are all full.
I dont doubt the 150%,, its the details of it that I'm concerned with because we know they leave out details that show its not a covid issue,,

so while that small detail may be a fact it in no way proves its a covid issue ,, but you feel free to believe what you want, I will wait for the whole truth,,

I dont doubt the 150%,, its the details of it that I'm concerned with because we know they leave out details that show its not a covid issue,,

so while that small detail may be a fact it in no way proves its a covid issue ,, but you feel free to believe what you want, I will wait for the whole truth,,

why does it matter if only half the beds are filled with COVID patients?

did the truth hurt your itty bitty feelings?

Suck it up teacup
LOL! Hurt my feelings? Go ahead and try. You haven't been alive long enough to have acquired the skill it takes to hurt my feelings. Nice try.

In fact, no, it was a lame-ass try.

You're just going to have to get better at being an asshole. You've got a good start. Keep working.

why does it matter if only half the beds are filled with COVID patients?
What happened to all the flu patients? Where did the flu go?

The whole thing is a hoax. You are just too stupid to see it.

Why don't we just treat this with super cheap malaria drugs, zinc, and ivermectin?

Because Big Pharma can't force people who aren't sick to take super cheap drugs they don't need and can't make a profit off of.

But Mandate 8 Billion People to take the Jabz?

Now that will make Big Pharma Filthy Rich.

Remember, The Bible tells us that in the last days The Nations will be deceived by "Pharmakea."

I'll let your mush for brains contemplate what all that means.

Don't think for your self, your head might explode sheeple.

Last edited:
What happened to flu patients?

Geeze, I just do not know. It is not possible that efforts to slow the spread of one virus could possibly slow the spread of a different virus...that could never happen

The whole thing is a hoax. You are just too stupid to see it.

Yep, that is me. Since last March my wife has been coming home and lying to me about her patients, she is part of the hoax and I am just too stupid to know it.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Geeze, I just do not know. It is not possible that efforts to slow the spread of one virus could possibly slow the spread of a different virus...that could never happen

Yep, that is me. Since last March my wife has been coming home and lying to me about her patients, she is part of the hoax and I am just too stupid to know it.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Those efforts to slow a virus got mighty specialized, killing the flu while the rona raged unabated! Damn, that's some smart fucking virus!

Your wife...................... :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: More like your inflatable doll.

Here is another take on what is going on in Montana. But it does not give an exact head count so you will dismiss it as well.

again only one persons case discussed and no details for any of the others,,,

but its for sure the writer took a creative writing course,,,

regardless,, lets says its all true,, what would you have us do??
and dont say get vaccinated because the vaccine doesnt prevent the illness or stop you from giving it to someone else,,

I have not seen a single body. Lots of body bags in those fake-ass pictures from NYC. No bodies.
Morgues BE OVERWHELMED!

Only they aren't because Corona never caused a spike in deaths.

In fact (Listen up Mush For Brains Lefty Slaves) the death toll actually decreased in 2019 & 2020.

Now go out and find some propaganda about morgues being so full.

I am sure The Propaganda Press wrote a few scary stories up to perpetuate this hoax like they did for 4 years to keep The Russian Collusion lie going.

Those efforts to slow a virus got mighty specialized, killing the flu while the rona raged unabated! Damn, that's some smart fucking virus!

Your wife...................... :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: More like your inflatable doll.
2 Weeks to slow the curve.

Bitch the curve was already slowed 2 years ago. Ain't nobody dying from Corona. 0.16%

Can't you mofos pad this scamdemic enough to even get it to 1\4 of a percent? Even with padded numbers you can't get this plandemic to much more than 1\16th of a percent?

Stupid Mush for Brains Lemmings.

Forum List

Back