Months ago, Dems blocked a resolution condemning mob violence and tougher penalties for those involved

Now they want to get tough. :auiqs.jpg:

Mob violence totally sucks and should be addressed more strongly than resolutions. Assaults on the capital are traitorous.

Where were these effers last summer when the nightly riots were going on across the country? What a bunch of hypocritical assholes.

you miss the point ENTIRELY----the drive is to
achieve EQUALITY IN WEALTH numerically.
And EQUALITY in prison populations, numerically

Mob violence totally sucks and should be addressed more strongly than resolutions. Assaults on the capital are traitorous.

Why exactly are protests in Washington, DC more "traitorous" than protests in Portland or Minneapolis? Why do they "suck" after one day of a conservative protest that turned violent and they didn't in a city like Portland where they went on month after month after month? Explain to me what your criteria is here, White?

Why exactly are protests in Washington, DC more "traitorous" than protests in Portland or Minneapolis? Why do they "suck" after one day of a conservative protest that turned violent and they didn't in a city like Portland where they went on month after month after month? Explain to me what your criteria is here, White?

Well one was trying to hang our VP and overturn our election based on a heap of lies while the other was an oppressed group fighting for equality. In neither case is destruction or violence acceptable. Do you need more explaination?

Well one was trying to hang our VP and overturn our election based on a heap of lies while the other was an oppressed group fighting for equality. In neither case is destruction or violence acceptable. Do you need more explaination?

Oppressed Group? Violent criminals like floyd high on drugs out committing crimes and refusing to be arrested?

the "heap of lies" thing has not been fully debunked. The "oppressed group fighting for equality" is part
over-statement and part partisan BS.. What have you
explained?

Assaults on Washington DC are no better or worse than attacks on Ferguson, New York City, Minneapolis or Portland.

BTW, when the libs attacked the WH and tried to burn down a church, in Washington, the left wasn't upset with the violent, arsonous protesters at all.

Oh, so if you're an "oppressed" group then destruction and violence isn't so bad? Some explanation... (eye roll)

His only criteria is that it is his group doing it.

.....which is the same criteria as all the OTHER leftists here, not a single one of which is capable of viewing the world according to principles. That takes intelligence. All any of them know is what team they are on, which doesn't. .

Assaults on Washington DC are no better or worse than attacks on Ferguson, New York City, Minneapolis or Portland.

BTW, when the libs attacked the WH and tried to burn down a church, in Washington, the left wasn't upset with the violent, arsonous protesters at all.

Gotta stop calling these worthless fucks "libs", dude.

They are the antithesis of actual liberals.

Oppressed Group? Violent criminals like floyd high on drugs out committing crimes and refusing to be arrested?

Black people feeling unfairly treated by our criminal justice system.

Regarding Flyod there was no reason for that cop to keep his knee on that mans neck for as long as he did. Anybody with a brain could see that.

So are you playing dumb or actually this dumb that you don’t understand these things?

The seat of Democracy itself has a deeper meaning to people across the whole country that revere our history, form of governance, historical significance and reverence to our found fathers, than the liqueur stores, pawn shops, auto supply stores, etc that were in the news across the country. Horrible as that was and unacceptably illegal and immoral, it does not strike me as close as an attack on the historic Washington, DC government structures. To me, kind of like the difference in stealing and burning somebody's sleeping bag, vs tearing down and burning somebody's American flag.

The seat of Democracy itself has a deeper meaning to people across the whole country that revere our history, form of governance, historical significance and reverence to our found fathers, than the liqueur stores, pawn shops, auto supply stores, etc that were in the news across the country. Horrible as that was and unacceptably illegal and immoral, it does not strike me as close as an attack on the historic Washington, DC government structures. To me, kind of like the difference in stealing and burning somebody's sleeping bag, vs tearing down and burning somebody's American flag.

So when liberals were violently protesting at the White House...THAT was unacceptably illegal and immoral? You're not making much sense here, White...or was that another thing you didn't see happen?

the "heap of lies" thing has not been fully debunked. The "oppressed group fighting for equality" is part
explained?

I can debunk the lies for you right now. Trump did not win any of those swing states by 100s of thousands of votes. Recounts were performed and fraud claims were investigated by the Secretary of State elections boards and judicial system. Also Pence can’t legally reject the votes of the Electoral College. It isn’t constitutional. Also there is no evidence of Dems stealing the elections. Those were just some of the lies that Trump has been pushing along with false claims of fraud that have been debunked to his face on a recorded phone call.

if you think the summer protests were about something other than BLM and police reform them please tell me what I’m missing

I would make the point that the place to HAVE protests would be at the seat of our government and that liberals shutting down other cities around the country for months at a time simply punished the people who lived in those cities and were trying to work and live a normal life!

explained?

I can debunk the lies for you right now. Trump did not win any of those swing states by 100s of thousands of votes. Recounts were performed and fraud claims were investigated by the Secretary of State elections boards and judicial system. Also Pence can’t legally reject the votes of the Electoral College. It isn’t constitutional. Also there is no evidence of Dems stealing the elections. Those were just some of the lies that Trump has been pushing along with false claims of fraud that have been debunked to his face on a recorded phone call.

if you think the summer protests were about something ore than BLM and police reform them please tell me what I’m missing

You think Antifa was "protesting" about BLM and Police reform? Well...aren't you the naive one!

Forum List

Back