Moral Clarity Versus Moral Depravity in Israel and Gaza

Lololol 😂 look up the Akkadian Empire.

Prometheus Shrugged. What Achilles Would Represent Today.

The Sumerian Empire was 2,000 years before that. That's where the Jewish Sumerians invented the wheel, sailing, roads, agriculture, etc. They originated as a group of High IQs, like the much smaller group in The Big Bang Theory.

As a preview of the Grand Larceny of corporate patents, the rulers took credit for the products of Jewish genius. So, as all manly High IQ employee-inventors must do today, they refused to be exploited and left. The Sumerian Empire collapsed soon afterwards.

I have two words for you; I APOLOGIZE !!!!!
I accept. Although, to be quite honest, you were probably right the first time. I can't stand the Israeli right, like the Likud Party. And I love the Israeli left, like Jewish Voices for Peace and Rabbi's for Human Rights. And I am very pro-Palistinian!

I accept. Although, to be quite honest, you were probably right the first time. I can't stand the Israeli right, like the Likud Party. And I love the Israeli left, like Jewish Voices for Peace and Rabbi's for Human Rights. And I am very pro-Palistinian!
Appreciate your Honesty. However, what the Jewish Voice for Peace is indirectly advocating is the eradication of Israel with a Jewish minority
I actually asked one of them if they thought the Israelis would have ANY say in the Government and I couldn’t get a answer
I also asked them what their position is on the Palestinians having control over Jewish Holy Sites and forbidding Jews to visit and there was no response

Appreciate your Honesty. However, what the Jewish Voice for Peace is indirectly advocating is the eradication of Israel with a Jewish minority
I actually asked one of them if they thought the Israelis would have ANY say in the Government and I couldn’t get a answer
I also asked them what their position is on the Palestinians having control over Jewish Holy Sites and forbidding Jews to visit and there was no response
I think the holy sites should be Respectfully shared by both religions. There is nothing wrong with Judaism or Islam. It is the political entities on both sides trying to exploit that, which is the problem. Keep in mind, I am an outsider. I'm a white, Irish Catholic who lives in Southern California. I have no dog in this hunt.

I think the holy sites should be Respectfully shared by both religions. There is nothing wrong with Judaism or Islam. It is the political entities on both sides trying to exploit that, which is the problem. Keep in mind, I am an outsider. I'm a white, Irish Catholic who lives in Southern California. I have no dog in this hunt.
I agree! However the PLO has already made it the OFFICIAL POLICY that Jews will NOT be allowed at the Western Wall. For that reason ALONE, there will NEVER 👎 be peace ✌️

There can never be peace because of the occupation. Once Israel ends the occupation, then there will be peace.
Israel will never go back to the 67 Borders that were NEVER accepted in the first place, they are not giving up rights to their Religious Sites . If you have the time look at Olmert’s peace plan and ask why it was rejected. Can’t download it from my laptop 💻

Why do people who defend Israel, spend most of their time trying to get people to hate Israel?
Why do people who hate Israel and the Jews think people give a shat about what their excuses are for their hate?

Forum List

Back