Moral Question For Everyone

If the couple is OK with whatever the situation is it's not cheating.
If someone is doing something sexually the other person is NOT ok with, it's cheating

Not complicated.

So, I was out in town one day, and I happened to be near a group of teenage to grown-up women discussing some grown-up problems, and they happened to fall on the topic of "cheating". Personally, I don't think there's ever a right time to do a wrong thing, but I thought I should run the question by other people so I can get input aside from my own. When, if ever, is the right time to cheat in a relationship/marriage? Again, my personal opinion is never, but I also have no relationship experience, ever, and I'm sure other people here do. Opinions, thoughts, feelings?

Some people are very selfish and they don't care if they hurt their SO.

Since my wife is bisexual we have a different take on what we consider to be cheating. She can be with other girls if she wants and I don't mind. If she screwed another guy, that's cheating and an instant divorce.

If I went out and screwed another girl that's cheating. She would probably stab me or something. However I can screw another girl when we have a menage au troi.

That said, I would never cheat on my wife. There's no way I would ever do anything that could hurt her.
And her stance on you and goats is?
A male goat or a female goat?
Whichever you prefer, or both if you're a switch-hitter.

Because I don't want some other guy sticking his dick in my wife. But if she wants to munch some carpet, that's fine with me.
You realize that isn't entirely consistent if you get to do women?
I only get to do other women if she's doing them too. Nothing inconsistent about that.
But she can't have a guy? It is inconsistent, you can't be serious.

You know, I had to get off the board when Muhammed first made this post. My immediate thought was, "Boy, is this guy slick or what?" He gets his pleasure both ways ... but what if his wife wanted to be on the periphery of a one woman/two guy thing? Maybe he doesn't want to have some some guy's dick being put in him?

I think maybe we should start calling him "The Sheik." He gets to have his harem with none of the other obligations to these women ... and he's conned his wife into going along with the program ... or else...divorce. I say, "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!! ... Er ... the little one."

He's a total douche, but he knows it.
Same with Charwind

Because I don't want some other guy sticking his dick in my wife. But if she wants to munch some carpet, that's fine with me.
You realize that isn't entirely consistent if you get to do women?
I only get to do other women if she's doing them too. Nothing inconsistent about that.
But she can't have a guy? It is inconsistent, you can't be serious.

You know, I had to get off the board when Muhammed first made this post. My immediate thought was, "Boy, is this guy slick or what?" He gets his pleasure both ways ... but what if his wife wanted to be on the periphery of a one woman/two guy thing? Maybe he doesn't want to have some some guy's dick being put in him?

I think maybe we should start calling him "The Sheik." He gets to have his harem with none of the other obligations to these women ... and he's conned his wife into going along with the program ... or else...divorce. I say, "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!! ... Er ... the little one."

I don't believe most of what people claim on this board. They are mostly full of poo. :lol:

I wonder why anyone would want to be in an open relationship? Ewww.
Remember when Sealybobo wanted to watch Bonzi pee-ing? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Not really, but that's weird.
It was funny... I laughed my ass off...
What are you thinking right now....? GO!

Sorry, I have a lot of alerts to go through right now, plus on my cell doing some texting, so I don't have time to look at that right now. Not only that, but I'm really not caring much if Bobo wants to watch Bonzo peeing. Lol.

Forum List

Back