Morality of Wealth Redistribution

actually the opposite, we have more free trade than ever. That is why wages are down and unemployment is up. Sorry

You obviously don't own a business or work in management. I'm not sure how you believe that liberal lawyers telling you what's in their own self serving interest know more about economics than economists, but you obviously are unshakable in your belief that they do.

economists all agree the u6 is at 12.3% and wages are going down. Sorry to rock your world.

EdwardBaiamonte said:
Wages may have gone up Kaz, but buying power has gone down for a large group of Americans.

I am hoping EdwardBaiamonte posts his dissertation where he proves the field of economics is wrong. That would be an interesting read. Nothing so far. Until he does, I'm still going to believe the field of economics isn't wrong, Edward is...

are you saying that wages for americans are going up according to economists?

No, my post doesn't say that anywhere. If you read the conversation, which you don't do, it was in reference to this bogus claim as to why jobs are going down.

actually the opposite, we have more free trade than ever. That is why wages are down and unemployment is up. Sorry

You obviously don't own a business or work in management. I'm not sure how you believe that liberal lawyers telling you what's in their own self serving interest know more about economics than economists, but you obviously are unshakable in your belief that they do.

economists all agree the u6 is at 12.3% and wages are going down. Sorry to rock your world.

Strawman

Strawman

we have fewer jobs at less pay and the most free trade ever. Sorry to rock your world.

EdwardBaiamonte said:

Strawman

we have fewer jobs at less pay and the most free trade ever. Sorry to rock your world.

First of all, you're wrong that we have the most free trade ever. You're wrong that even if it were true you could assume a causal relationship as if that were the only factor. You're also wrong that free trade harms jobs.

I'm still looking for the link to your dissertation where you prove the field of economics wrong. Working on that?

argumentum ad hominem from typical liberal without IQ for substance

I'm not a liberal, and it's not an argument. It's just a simple statement of fact.
of course as a liberal you lack the IQ to say why you think its a fact.

You're calling Brian a "liberal?"

ROFLMAO.....
argumentum ad hominem from typical liberal without IQ for substance

I'm not a liberal, and it's not an argument. It's just a simple statement of fact.
of course as a liberal you lack the IQ to say why you think its a fact.

You're calling Brian a "liberal?"

ROFLMAO.....

notice how afraid you are to say what he is?
What does your fear tell us?

Hmmm...it's fear that keeps us from calling an anarchist a liberal? .

are you saying he's an anarchist, but not a liberal?

"He is a dedicated capitalist with unfaltering dedication to free market principles."

I'm saying you are a ranting idiot. What are you talking about? What does an anarchist have in common with an authoritarian leftist?

"He is a dedicated capitalist with unfaltering dedication to free market principles."

Like myself, and I believe Kaz, Brian is a minarchist. Of the three, I suspect I am the most liberal. But then, I am liberal in a Tom Paine way.

Brian calls himself an anarchist, and he seems to be actually that in our discussions. I call myself a "small government libertarian," but a minarchist is pretty accurate. The things I would add to minarchist as I understand them are roads, management of limited resources and recognition of property rights. Maybe minarchist could include those, I'm not sure.

Here's my definition of small government libertarian:

What is a small government libertarian? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Like myself, and I believe Kaz, Brian is a minarchist. Of the three, I suspect I am the most liberal. But then, I am liberal in a Tom Paine way.

"We still find the greedy hand of government thrusting itself into every corner and crevice of industry, and grasping at the spoil of the multitude. Invention is continually exercised to furnish new pretenses for revenue and taxation. It watches prosperity as its prey and permits none to escape without a tribute." -Tom Paine

-- Thomas Paine

"We still find the greedy hand of government thrusting itself into every corner and crevice of industry, and grasping at the spoil of the multitude. Invention is continually exercised to furnish new pretenses for revenue and taxation. It watches prosperity as its prey and permits none to escape without a tribute." -Tom Paine

-- Thomas Paine

And you think we have free trade when government regulates and taxes the crap out of it. You're not a classic liberal, you're a stereotypical leftist authoritarian one.

Forum List

Back