🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Morality of Wealth Redistribution

Why don't you read the post I quoted? I once went back and showed you the answer was part of what you cut out, you do the work this time.

Debating a coward is getting old.

if you had a statistic from me that was made up I'm sure you'd be very happy to post it.

You are why, and the more you get your way, the more it happens. Our government is doing everything it can to suck up to those consumed in fear and greed, you know you, and harming business. And the more it works, the more they blame us and the more you empower them as you become all the more wrapped in fear.

why change the subject rather than answer the question? Once again:if we leverage it successfully why are wages down and employment up in the USA?

if you had a statistic from me that was made up I'm sure you'd be very happy to post it.

I did, I actually quoted it in the line you asked me about. I've also informed you that I'm not going to keep going back and retrieving things you cut out of my posts. I did it once, that was your chance. Now you get it. It's not hard.

why change the subject rather than answer the question? Once again:if we leverage it successfully why are wages down and employment up in the USA?

I directly answered the question, coward. America is doomed! We're all going to fail! We can't compete! Protect us, oh Obama, protect us!

Then why did you only copy half the sentence? The other half said why. What about that did you not understand? US companies are competing with foreign companies that outsource. Seriously, you don't know what that means? If they can reduce costs and we can't, what happens to their sales?

It's hard to debate someone in hysterical fear. But as a business leader, MBA career manager and management consultant, I can tell you we not only do fine in open markets, we kick ass. We don't need or want your help. Pass.
Especially since off shoring does not cost the US a loss of jobs as proved by studies.

libertarians like our Founders were not anarchists and so had some limited use for government. Do you understand now?
The 'libertarians' of today are different in their values than the Founders, especially on their economic and social policies - and the meaning of the term libertarian has also changed. Don't see how you can compare them, any more than you can compare the Democratic Party or Republican Party to their party founding platform.

how is that possible? If 500 billion Chinese came here and were willing to work for $1 per hour would that cost Americans jobs?
Ed: 1. 500 million Chinese could not come here. 2. If they did and they were legal they would be paid minimum wage, or more depending on their training. Either way, if it were possible think of the boost to our economy with all those new consumers. The food industry alone would make a killing. But, their remaining in China and being part of the upward mobility of labor there, they will still be a commanding consumer society larger than that of the US. Think! No country or its workers have ever gotten prosperous by being economics protectionists.

But on the side or reality, for every job sent overseas, 1.72 jobs are created here in the US. Offshoring creates as many U.S. jobs as it kills, study says - The Washington Post

actually the opposite, we have more free trade than ever. That is why wages are down and unemployment is up. Sorry

You obviously don't own a business or work in management. I'm not sure how you believe that liberal lawyers telling you what's in their own self serving interest know more about economics than economists, but you obviously are unshakable in your belief that they do.

EdwardBaiamonte said:
Wages may have gone up Kaz, but buying power has gone down for a large group of Americans.

I am hoping EdwardBaiamonte posts his dissertation where he proves the field of economics is wrong. That would be an interesting read. Nothing so far. Until he does, I'm still going to believe the field of economics isn't wrong, Edward is...

EdwardBaiamonte said:
Wages may have gone up Kaz, but buying power has gone down for a large group of Americans.

I am hoping EdwardBaiamonte posts his dissertation where he proves the field of economics is wrong. That would be an interesting read. Nothing so far. Until he does, I'm still going to believe the field of economics isn't wrong, Edward is...

are you saying that wages for americans are going up according to economists?

Forum List

Back