More Americans are killed by toddlers than terrorists

^ Liberal compassion.

This is why liberals are pro-abortion. They have no ethics or morals preventing them from desiring the death of innocent unborn children.

Idiot RWer sheep. I have no opinion about abortion because I am not a female therefore it is none of my business.

I'm pretty certain my morality and ethics exceed yours.

I do my own thinking on all issues. You obviously do not.

Then murder in general is beyond your concern...good to know.
Terrorism is not his business, because he is not a terrorist, so he does not have a right to have an opinion.

Almost true. Terrorism certainly isn't very high on my list of threats to my life I need to be vigilant for. I don't travel to the ME. I have on many occasions been in Mexico and S. America. Kidnapping for ransom is common in many areas I enjoy for recreation. A lot of it has to do with how one carries one's self.
So, the victim is to blame if he or she is violently attacked. That sounds like an excuse that a rapist would believe.

Typical neo con. Black or white, Jeebus or the devil. They have chimps with a better brain than the one you display here.

Yes the victim can help their own cause or add to their problem when faced with being terrorist attacked. Most serious security people agree that if someone has a plan to enact at the first sign of trouble that individual stands a far greater chance to survive a terrorist attack unscathed.

As for toddlers... yes this thread IS about terrorists and toddlers. I don't think we have to worry about toddlers raping anyone.

Idiot RWer sheep. I have no opinion about abortion because I am not a female therefore it is none of my business.

I'm pretty certain my morality and ethics exceed yours.

I do my own thinking on all issues. You obviously do not.

Terrorism is not his business, because he is not a terrorist, so he does not have a right to have an opinion.

Almost true. Terrorism certainly isn't very high on my list of threats to my life I need to be vigilant for. I don't travel to the ME. I have on many occasions been in Mexico and S. America. Kidnapping for ransom is common in many areas I enjoy for recreation. A lot of it has to do with how one carries one's self.
So, the victim is to blame if he or she is violently attacked. That sounds like an excuse that a rapist would believe.

Typical neo con. Black or white, Jeebus or the devil. They have chimps with a better brain than the one you display here.

Yes the victim can help their own cause or add to their problem when faced with being terrorist attacked. Most serious security people agree that if someone has a plan to enact at the first sign of trouble that individual stands a far greater chance to survive a terrorist attack unscathed.

As for toddlers... yes this thread IS about terrorists and toddlers. I don't think we have to worry about toddlers raping anyone.
You have admitted to being a drug smuggler, and have admitted that you were a suspect in several murders, and you have admitted that you think if a person is murdered, it is their fault and not the murderer. I'm not going to listen to you anymore.

You have admitted to being a drug smuggler, and have admitted that you were a suspect in several murders, and you have admitted that you think if a person is murdered, it is their fault and not the murderer. I'm not going to listen to you anymore.

Good news!

Forum List

Back