More and more Democrats are attending Trump rallies.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Looks like 2020 could be a landslide reelection the way it's beginning to shape up.

In December it was 20%

President Trump’s huge campaign rallies have become the signature event of his presidency, well known for upbeat energy and huge crowds. Some 10,000 to 14,000 Trump fans are typically inside the host arena, with thousands more outside watching the event on multiple Jumbotron screens.

Now comes a report that 20% of these rally audiences are Democrats. The news comes as Rep. Jefferson Van Drew — formerly a New Jersey Democrat — has gone public for his support of Mr. Trumpand his mission.

“I would like to extend a big welcome to Jeff Van Drew. Welcome to the party that’s actually getting results for the American people. We hope more of your colleagues will come on over,” Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel told Fox News on Friday.
Surprise report: 20% of the audiences at Trump rallies are Democrats

But now as many as 40% and 50% showing up are Democrats.

One America News Network

New Jersey Rep. Jeff Van Drew spoke to FNC's Maria Bartiromo on "Sunday Morning Futures" about his exit from the Democratic Party following his vote against impeaching President Trump.

"The final sign for me was, oddly enough, when one of the county chairmen said 'you have to vote for impeachment,'" Van Drew said. "And that 'If you don’t, you won’t be able to run in my county.' It’s not his county, it’s everybody’s county."

Rep. Jeff Van Drew: I Left Democratic Party Because They Told Me "You Have To Vote For Impeachment"

If Bernie is the democrat nominee the exodus of democrats will be a flood. Not that many democrats will vote for a communist

It's pretty sad when you have to bump your own post just to garner a little attention.

HEY EVERYBODY,

LOOK AT ME!!!

LOOK AT ME!!!

I want some attention, DAMMIT!!!

Really? Do they ask people as they enter the rally if they are a Republican or a Democrat? No... I hardly believe this, and it is nobodies business to ask.

Really? Do they ask people as they enter the rally if they are a Republican or a Democrat? No... I hardly believe this, and it is nobodies business to ask.

They get the best polling info at rallies! Not only Trump rallies but all of them!

Y'r damn right they ask if you're a dem or repub...and many other things as well! No...you don't have to answer, but most do at a Trump rally.

They get the best polling info at rallies! Not only Trump rallies but all of them!

Y'r damn right they ask if you're a dem or repub...and many other things as well! No...you don't have to answer, but most do at a Trump rally.

No one is going to a Trump rally and is going to say they are a Democrat... Trump thugs would do something to them.

No one is going to a Trump rally and is going to say they are a Democrat... Trump thugs would do something to them.
You lie almost as well as Schifty.

If you like keeping the country divided
why don't you do us a favor and move to Iraq or someplace you'll be more at home ?

I don't divide the country, the Cheetoh and Chief does... and he gets his cult members to do so as well.

Using Twitter to call your political opponents names isn't how you unite... except maybe in your fantasy world.

It's pretty sad when you have to bump your own post just to garner a little attention.

HEY EVERYBODY,

LOOK AT ME!!!

LOOK AT ME!!!

You should cut back on the Rick & Morty ...

Last edited:

HEY EVERYBODY,

LOOK AT ME!!!

LOOK AT ME!!!

HEY EVERYBODY,

LOOK AT ME!!!

LOOK AT ME!!!

And you should learn how to post. LOL.

HEY EVERYBODY,

LOOK AT ME!!!

LOOK AT ME!!!

HEY EVERYBODY,

LOOK AT ME!!!

LOOK AT ME!!!

And you should learn how to post. LOL.
You just laughed at yourself. Did you make a funny?

If you like keeping the country divided
why don't you do us a favor and move to Iraq or someplace you'll be more at home ?

I don't divide the country, the Cheetoh and Chief does... and he gets his cult members to do so as well.

Using Twitter to call your political opponents names isn't how you unite... except maybe in your fantasy world.

Twitter overrides the fake MSM ....too bad for you.

The Trump rally I attended had people everywhere with signs that said Democrat for Trump.....

Forum List

Back