More and more Democrats are attending Trump rallies.

Really? Do they ask people as they enter the rally if they are a Republican or a Democrat? No... I hardly believe this, and it is nobodies business to ask.

They get the best polling info at rallies! Not only Trump rallies but all of them!

Y'r damn right they ask if you're a dem or repub...and many other things as well! No...you don't have to answer, but most do at a Trump rally.

No one is going to a Trump rally and is going to say they are a Democrat... Trump thugs would do something to them.
The Trump rally I attended had people everywhere with signs that said Democrat for Trump.....

You do know that Trump's campaign team plants people at his rallies to push a narrative right? It is on video where they took a guy out of the crowd behind Trump and replaced him with a woman that is on his campaign team. They do that all the time.

Last edited:
Why would a Democrat attend one of these Nuremberg rallies?

Anyway, what's up with all of these rallies? All this filthy POS seems to do is hold rallies to get himself re-elected. Why not stay home and work?

And who is funding his transportation, security, and venue rentals for them? Is he fraudulently using taxpayer funds or are all of the costs for these events paid for by his campaign committee? He is not traveling to do the People's business. These trips serve his personal interest only.

they took a guy out of the crowd behind Trump and replaced him with a woman that is on his campaign team. They do that all the time.

They do that when it's a FILTH behind Trump that's there to cause trouble infront of the camera...Just like the filth they eject from Trump rallies.

How come you never see Trump supporters trying to sabotage a bernie rally? Because we are not FILTH...that's why.

We don't Jusse Smollette the other side!

Rambunctious...I haven't seen that McNaughton yet.

THANKS for posting!!!

All democrats are required to wear a yellow star on their shirts while at a trump rally. It is easy to count them.

Looks like 2020 could be a landslide reelection the way it's beginning to shape up.

In December it was 20%

President Trump’s huge campaign rallies have become the signature event of his presidency, well known for upbeat energy and huge crowds. Some 10,000 to 14,000 Trump fans are typically inside the host arena, with thousands more outside watching the event on multiple Jumbotron screens.

Now comes a report that 20% of these rally audiences are Democrats. The news comes as Rep. Jefferson Van Drew — formerly a New Jersey Democrat — has gone public for his support of Mr. Trumpand his mission.

“I would like to extend a big welcome to Jeff Van Drew. Welcome to the party that’s actually getting results for the American people. We hope more of your colleagues will come on over,” Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel told Fox News on Friday.
Surprise report: 20% of the audiences at Trump rallies are Democrats

But now as many as 40% and 50% showing up are Democrats.

One America News Network

Must read: 'We want to know who you are’: Trump’s campaign manager reveals his 2020 plan

Looks like 2020 could be a landslide reelection the way it's beginning to shape up.

In December it was 20%

President Trump’s huge campaign rallies have become the signature event of his presidency, well known for upbeat energy and huge crowds. Some 10,000 to 14,000 Trump fans are typically inside the host arena, with thousands more outside watching the event on multiple Jumbotron screens.

Now comes a report that 20% of these rally audiences are Democrats. The news comes as Rep. Jefferson Van Drew — formerly a New Jersey Democrat — has gone public for his support of Mr. Trumpand his mission.

“I would like to extend a big welcome to Jeff Van Drew. Welcome to the party that’s actually getting results for the American people. We hope more of your colleagues will come on over,” Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel told Fox News on Friday.

One America News Network

Some may come for the fun and some to jeer but many may just be America-Firsters who - unlike most of their Dem comrades - want what is best for this country and its people. Four million Dems (and 19 mil Independents) voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020 could be even better for Trump. Meanwhile the haters - like Bill Maher - gotta hate ... it's just who and what they are:

Liberal Media Scream: Bill Maher cheers economic collapse if it dooms Trump
“I’ve been hoping for a recession — people hate me for it — but it would get rid of Trump, so you shouldn’t hate me for it.”
To which, Barro noted: “Recessions are really bad. People lose their jobs and their homes.”
Maher doubled down: “I know. It’s worth it.”

Last edited:

In December it was 20%

One America News Network

Some may come for the fun and some to jeer but many may just be America-Firsters who - unlike most of their Dem comrades - want what is best for this country and its people. Four million Dems (and 19 mil Independents) voted for Trump in 2016 ... 2020 could be even better for Trump. Meanwhile the haters - like Bill Maher - gotta hate:

“I’ve been hoping for a recession — people hate me for it — but it would get rid of Trump, so you shouldn’t hate me for it.”
To which, Barro noted: “Recessions are really bad. People lose their jobs and their homes.”

Bill Maher , Stephen Colbert, Joy Behar ,,Rachel Maddow, everyone at CNN, and all the rest of the MSM/propaganda wing of the resistance gang _- do people in Washington like those house Democrats we just witnessed the last 3 year's...these people are extremely dangerous .

In December it was 20%

One America News Network

Some may come for the fun and some to jeer but many may just be America-Firsters who - unlike most of their Dem comrades - want what is best for this country and its people. Four million Dems (and 19 mil Independents) voted for Trump in 2016 ... 2020 could be even better for Trump. Meanwhile the haters - like Bill Maher - gotta hate:

Bill Maher , Stephen Colbert, Joy Behar ,,Rachel Maddow, everyone at CNN, these people are dangerous .
Lefties are America's 5th column and are dedicated to the destruction of what this country and its people have built and defended for 2 1/2 centuries.

Make no mistake, they are traitors ... every stinkin' one of 'em.

Really? Do they ask people as they enter the rally if they are a Republican or a Democrat? No... I hardly believe this, and it is nobodies business to ask.

They get the best polling info at rallies! Not only Trump rallies but all of them!

Y'r damn right they ask if you're a dem or repub...and many other things as well! No...you don't have to answer, but most do at a Trump rally.

No one is going to a Trump rally and is going to say they are a Democrat... Trump thugs would do something to them.

We don't have an ANTIFA on our side, lol. Tell all the nice people on this site how Trump supporters beat up Democrats at a rally, and the MSM missed it, lolololololol!

And you actually believe that blue collar Democrats are going to vote for Burnout, Dizzy Lizzy, or Bloomin Onion? Your people are AGAINST every Democratic blue collar worker in the country. Oh sure, they will get the endorsement of the UAW, iron workers, etc, but the rank and file...…….just like with Reagan, REJECTED what their incompetent fearless leaders had to say!

I too have been to a Trump rally, and trust me, lotsa Democrats there, and NOT to cause trouble. They know who is buttering their bread, and also know who is trying to take their bread away.

And you know what we said to them? Welcome, and thank you for attending!

......Four million Dems (and 19 mil Independents) voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020 could be even better for Trump........

There's the nugget of Gold in that post.
Curiously, the Dem response to that nugget and their 2016 loss has been to turn harder left thus insuring further defections. Yanno, we just can't fix Dem stupidity:

Elizabeth Warren says she will use presidential authority to cancel student loan debt if elected - The Boston Globe

Energy Expert: Warren's Proposed Fracking Ban Harmful to U.S. Security

04dc-trumpwomen1-articleLarge-v2.jpg

Trump was down the road in Shreveport a couple of months ago, but my wife wouldn't let me go as you can probably imagine why.

Last edited:

I’m sure Republicans get treated very nicely at Dem and Antifa rallies.

We don't have an ANTIFA on our side, lol. Tell all the nice people on this site how Trump supporters beat up Democrats at a rally, and the MSM missed it, lolololololol!

And you actually believe that blue collar Democrats are going to vote for Burnout, Dizzy Lizzy, or Bloomin Onion? Your people are AGAINST every Democratic blue collar worker in the country. Oh sure, they will get the endorsement of the UAW, iron workers, etc, but the rank and file...…….just like with Reagan, REJECTED what their incompetent fearless leaders had to say!

I too have been to a Trump rally, and trust me, lotsa Democrats there, and NOT to cause trouble. They know who is buttering their bread, and also know who is trying to take their bread away.

How many democrats were there?

How many democrats were there?

Didn't count; actually couldn't count them if I wanted to, unless I wanted to ignore the whole rally. But needless to say---------->many signs, and they were in groups together, obviously because they may of thought they were in danger too after listening to the MSM, which never materialized.

Without exaggerating, if I had to guess for the one I was at, I would say between 300 to 500, which is significant in a group of 8 to 10,000 people. And those are only the ones willing to come out, and theoretically take their lives in their own hands if you read the Leftists on this board.

What I can tell you is-----------> no fighting, no shoving, no nothing.

And the reason I am pretty confident that at least the group closest to me were real Democrats is-------->when Trump addressed the fake media and pointed, everyone started booing except for them. They were like.....really, lol! And yet, when he touched on jobs, they cheered as loud as the rest of us!

I’m sure Republicans get treated very nicely at Dem and Antifa rallies.

They were in NYC protesting the cops. Tells you the leftist mentality. Funny how they always seem to miss the Trump events where the Bikers for Trump show up.

In December it was 20%

One America News Network

Some may come for the fun and some to jeer but many may just be America-Firsters who - unlike most of their Dem comrades - want what is best for this country and its people. Four million Dems (and 19 mil Independents) voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020 could be even better for Trump. Meanwhile the haters - like Bill Maher - gotta hate ... it's just who and what they are:

We can label these people as the smart Democrats. They look at their paychecks and see more take home pay. They do their taxes and see a reduction from what they were paying before, or a higher refund check. Those who were being penalized for Commie Care will see hundreds of dollars back in their refund starting this year. Younger people see more job opportunities for those who want to advance themselves.

Why would anybody want to vote who's responsible out of leadership? Some still live by the old adage "If it's not broke--don't fix it." And I say good for them.

Forum List

Back