More and more Democrats are attending Trump rallies.

Why would a Democrat attend one of these Nuremberg rallies?

Anyway, what's up with all of these rallies? All this filthy POS seems to do is hold rallies to get himself re-elected. Why not stay home and work?

And who is funding his transportation, security, and venue rentals for them? Is he fraudulently using taxpayer funds or are all of the costs for these events paid for by his campaign committee? He is not traveling to do the People's business. These trips serve his personal interest only.

You ask why Trump doesn't stay home and take care of business amid the Democrats complaining that they couldn't stretch this impeachment farce longer to give Biden an advantage? For crying out loud, DumBama went to bed because he had to wake up for a fund raiser in Vegas while the ambassador and brave solders were being slaughtered in Benghazi.

Keeping the commies out of office is doing the American's business.

Really? Do they ask people as they enter the rally if they are a Republican or a Democrat? No... I hardly believe this, and it is nobodies business to ask.

They get the best polling info at rallies! Not only Trump rallies but all of them!

Y'r damn right they ask if you're a dem or repub...and many other things as well! No...you don't have to answer, but most do at a Trump rally.

No one is going to a Trump rally and is going to say they are a Democrat... Trump thugs would do something to them.

Yes they would. They would hug them and tell them thanks for joining the good side.

Really? Do they ask people as they enter the rally if they are a Republican or a Democrat? No... I hardly believe this, and it is nobodies business to ask.

They get the best polling info at rallies! Not only Trump rallies but all of them!

Y'r damn right they ask if you're a dem or repub...and many other things as well! No...you don't have to answer, but most do at a Trump rally.

No one is going to a Trump rally and is going to say they are a Democrat... Trump thugs would do something to them.

We don't have an ANTIFA on our side, lol. Tell all the nice people on this site how Trump supporters beat up Democrats at a rally, and the MSM missed it, lolololololol!

And you actually believe that blue collar Democrats are going to vote for Burnout, Dizzy Lizzy, or Bloomin Onion? Your people are AGAINST every Democratic blue collar worker in the country. Oh sure, they will get the endorsement of the UAW, iron workers, etc, but the rank and file...…….just like with Reagan, REJECTED what their incompetent fearless leaders had to say!

I too have been to a Trump rally, and trust me, lotsa Democrats there, and NOT to cause trouble. They know who is buttering their bread, and also know who is trying to take their bread away.

And you know what we said to them? Welcome, and thank you for attending!

How many democrats were there?

Didn't count; actually couldn't count them if I wanted to, unless I wanted to ignore the whole rally. But needless to say---------->many signs, and they were in groups together, obviously because they may of thought they were in danger too after listening to the MSM, which never materialized.

Without exaggerating, if I had to guess for the one I was at, I would say between 300 to 500, which is significant in a group of 8 to 10,000 people. And those are only the ones willing to come out, and theoretically take their lives in their own hands if you read the Leftists on this board.

What I can tell you is-----------> no fighting, no shoving, no nothing.

And the reason I am pretty confident that at least the group closest to me were real Democrats is-------->when Trump addressed the fake media and pointed, everyone started booing except for them. They were like.....really, lol! And yet, when he touched on jobs, they cheered as loud as the rest of us!

Did they wear special hats with "democrat" spelled out on them?

Looks like 2020 could be a landslide reelection the way it's beginning to shape up.

In December it was 20%

President Trump’s huge campaign rallies have become the signature event of his presidency, well known for upbeat energy and huge crowds. Some 10,000 to 14,000 Trump fans are typically inside the host arena, with thousands more outside watching the event on multiple Jumbotron screens.

Now comes a report that 20% of these rally audiences are Democrats. The news comes as Rep. Jefferson Van Drew — formerly a New Jersey Democrat — has gone public for his support of Mr. Trumpand his mission.

“I would like to extend a big welcome to Jeff Van Drew. Welcome to the party that’s actually getting results for the American people. We hope more of your colleagues will come on over,” Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel told Fox News on Friday.
Surprise report: 20% of the audiences at Trump rallies are Democrats

But now as many as 40% and 50% showing up are Democrats.

One America News Network

Some may come for the fun and some to jeer but many may just be America-Firsters who - unlike most of their Dem comrades - want what is best for this country and its people. Four million Dems (and 19 mil Independents) voted for Trump in 2016 ... 2020 could be even better for Trump. Meanwhile the haters - like Bill Maher - gotta hate:

Liberal Media Scream: Bill Maher cheers economic collapse if it dooms Trump
“I’ve been hoping for a recession — people hate me for it — but it would get rid of Trump, so you shouldn’t hate me for it.”
To which, Barro noted: “Recessions are really bad. People lose their jobs and their homes.”
Maher doubled down: “I know. It’s worth it.”

Bill Maher , Stephen Colbert, Joy Behar ,,Rachel Maddow, everyone at CNN, and all the rest of the MSM/propaganda wing of the resistance gang _- do people in Washington like those house Democrats we just witnessed the last 3 year's...these people are extremely dangerous .

They are not "dangerous." They are Americans, defending the U.S.A. and what we stand for.

We don't have an ANTIFA on our side, lol. Tell all the nice people on this site how Trump supporters beat up Democrats at a rally, and the MSM missed it, lolololololol!

And you actually believe that blue collar Democrats are going to vote for Burnout, Dizzy Lizzy, or Bloomin Onion? Your people are AGAINST every Democratic blue collar worker in the country. Oh sure, they will get the endorsement of the UAW, iron workers, etc, but the rank and file...…….just like with Reagan, REJECTED what their incompetent fearless leaders had to say!

I too have been to a Trump rally, and trust me, lotsa Democrats there, and NOT to cause trouble. They know who is buttering their bread, and also know who is trying to take their bread away.

Didn't count; actually couldn't count them if I wanted to, unless I wanted to ignore the whole rally. But needless to say---------->many signs, and they were in groups together, obviously because they may of thought they were in danger too after listening to the MSM, which never materialized.

Without exaggerating, if I had to guess for the one I was at, I would say between 300 to 500, which is significant in a group of 8 to 10,000 people. And those are only the ones willing to come out, and theoretically take their lives in their own hands if you read the Leftists on this board.

And the reason I am pretty confident that at least the group closest to me were real Democrats is-------->when Trump addressed the fake media and pointed, everyone started booing except for them. They were like.....really, lol! And yet, when he touched on jobs, they cheered as loud as the rest of us!

No, they had signs along with other signs that said "unions for Trump." The one closest to me had a sign that said----------> Public school teachers for Trump."

You know, I get the impression you don't want to believe it, lol. That is fine, you don't have to. You go ahead and be incredulous when you find out why you got hosed in November.

Our job is no longer to convince some of the Democrats to vote with us, but to convince them that when they vote for Trump, NOT to vote for a Democrat in their district or they are getting nowhere.

If they vote with us, you guys better get some valium for the morning following the election!

No, they had signs along with other signs that said "unions for Trump." The one closest to me had a sign that said----------> Public school teachers for Trump."

Did you see them giving each other the secret democratic handshake?

You know, I get the impression you don't want to believe it, lol. That is fine, you don't have to. You go ahead and be incredulous when you find out why you got hosed in November.

And that's exactly how they come up with nonsense like rigging the election and Russian collusion. They've been indoctrinated for decades by their leaders and news hosts that the Republicans are a thing of the past; a bunch of old white men fading into the sunset.

Their conclusion is that most of the country is liberal. I'm a liberal, my friends are liberal, most of my family are liberal, everybody in Hollywood and college is liberal, same at my Starbucks, therefore most everybody is liberal. Oh sure, there are some Republicans around, either on the ocean floating around on their yachts, or driving around in flyover country in their pickup trucks with a gun rack on the back, but outside of those people, we are a liberal country.

So when they lose an election, it can't be true. How is it possible that the Republicans won again when we as a country are liberals? The puppet masters don't want them to lose faith, otherwise, they'll give up on voting. So they create these lies that the Democrats really won the election, it's just that once again, Republicans found a way to cheat you out of your win.

If their leaders told them the truth, and that is conservatism is alive and well, they'd get depressed and give up. Forget that Fox news is the number one cable news network. Forget that Rush is the most listened to radio talk show host in America. Forget those Trump rallies, where the audience are plotted people. Listen to the polls and CNN instead, because they are telling the truth.

And that's exactly how they come up with nonsense like rigging the election and Russian collusion. They've been indoctrinated for decades by their leaders and news hosts that the Republicans are a thing of the past; a bunch of old white men fading into the sunset.

Their conclusion is that most of the country is liberal. I'm a liberal, my friends are liberal, most of my family are liberal, everybody in Hollywood and college is liberal, same at my Starbucks, therefore most everybody is liberal. Oh sure, there are some Republicans around, either on the ocean floating around on their yachts, or driving around in flyover country in their pickup trucks with a gun rack on the back, but outside of those people, we are a liberal country.

So when they lose an election, it can't be true. How is it possible that the Republicans won again when we as a country are liberals? The puppet masters don't want them to lose faith, otherwise, they'll give up on voting. So they create these lies that the Democrats really won the election, it's just that once again, Republicans found a way to cheat you out of your win.

If their leaders told them the truth, and that is conservatism is alive and well, they'd get depressed and give up. Forget that Fox news is the number one cable news network. Forget that Rush is the most listened to radio talk show host in America. Forget those Trump rallies, where the audience are plotted people. Listen to the polls and CNN instead, because they are telling the truth.

You know Ray, that was one of the most accurate exposes' on this board in recent times. We both know, they actually believe what you said, yet I wonder if they look every year at the consensus when taken, that this country is center/right!

You know, not to be a pragmatist but------------->without the Lefts financial centers, we have no money-(

Without us, they don't eat, lol!

I can go months without money as long as I have food. As for them?!?!?!?! Well, they can eat their money when they get hungry-)

Forum List

Back