More Anti-Muslim Bigotry and Hate from the Far Right

Why is it we are more afraid of a anti Muslim backlash, than we are Muslim terrorists? Why didn't we worry about a anti German backlash after Hitler invaded Poland? The Germans already didn't like us since Versailles, ad nauseum. Oh but ISLAM is different. How? We didn't sympathize with any of that. We bombed the hell out of them, good nazis, bad nazis be damned.

‘A wave of anti-Muslim rallies planned for almost 30 cities across America on Saturday by far-right activists has drawn sharp criticism from civil rights groups and inspired counter-protests nationwide.

In cities including New York and Chicago, a few dozen “anti-sharia” demonstrators were outnumbered by counter-protesters.
[…]
The rallies have been organized by Act for America, which claims to be protesting about human rights violations but has been deemed an anti-Muslim hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. The demonstrations prompted security fears at mosques across the country and come at a time when hate crimes against Muslims are on the rise.’

Anti-Muslim rallies across US denounced by civil rights groups

Such anti-Muslim organizations are as ignorant as they are bigoted, hateful, and wrong.
More fake news. The rallies are anti shariah law. You do know that Shariah is racist, chauvanist, homophobic, and treats non Muslims as second class citizens?

You Left wing nutjobs are so friggin' ignorant it's hilarious.

‘A wave of anti-Muslim rallies planned for almost 30 cities across America on Saturday by far-right activists has drawn sharp criticism from civil rights groups and inspired counter-protests nationwide.

In cities including New York and Chicago, a few dozen “anti-sharia” demonstrators were outnumbered by counter-protesters.
[…]
The rallies have been organized by Act for America, which claims to be protesting about human rights violations but has been deemed an anti-Muslim hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. The demonstrations prompted security fears at mosques across the country and come at a time when hate crimes against Muslims are on the rise.’

Such anti-Muslim organizations are as ignorant as they are bigoted, hateful, and wrong.

No, I'm sorry you have it all wrong, Johnson! They aren't anti-Muslim, they are anti Sharia-Law rallies, and only a brainless dolt who knows nothing of what Sharia Law is about would post against these rallies. You see, WE ALREADY HAVE A SET OF LAWS IN THIS COUNTRY: CALLED THE CONSTITUTION, that tells us how to live! Sharia Law is wholly incompatible with our society and seeks to SUPPLANT (that means replace) existing law wherever it goes. Under the guise of religion and religious tolerance and diversity, it moves in, gets accepted, then finally takes over. In your case, that would make you a Dhimmi, which on second thought, might not be a bad idea. If you want to immigrate here, fine, but immigrate with the desire to become an American and live by our laws, our values, or just keep moving onto somewhere else.

Saying you are against these rallies is like saying you are all for being invaded. It isn't about religion, dolt, it is about preserving our way of life! But if you like Sharia so much, I'm sure they won't mind you moving to Yemen--- ---just don't bother trying to come back.
This is the same shit the Leftiwngers pulled in the UK and Europe.

[…]

We will never erase bigotry and ignorance. Not in my lifetime at least.

You know what else you'll never see in America in your lifetime s0n? Sharia law being established anywhere.........you and the other shitforbrains are permanent Disney dwellers if you think its ever going to be any other way. Write it down.........

When I saw this on DRUDGE today, I pumped my fist about 18 times. Fuck these assholes.......NO_GO ZONES aint happening here and any people that support them are domestic terrorists in the eyes of tens of millions. Mobilize my friends.......if you can get to one of these marches, go.......go!! Yell loudly........explain to counter demonstartors that they really, really do not want this fight! Really.............:bye1::bye1::rock:

View attachment 132141

Linda Sarsour’s Muslim Identity Politics Epitomize Feminism’s Hypocrisy

It's not hate , it's your own stupidity. To support women being treated as nothing more than dogs.
It supports women having no freedom
It supports grown men marrying little girls...

Yeah try again with that hate bs.
Damn, they treat their women as well as they treat dogs?
calais refugee says food for women and dogs - - Yahoo Video Search Results

They enjoy as well as support female mutilation too I believe. That group up in Michigan just got caught doing that. I think there were five women.
There were more than 100 mutilated girls. If you don't like it, you're a bigot. Americans want sharia law.

Just saw........NBC News is reporting it as "Anti-Muslim". You know what........these news outlets are starting to stray into the area of being treasonous. ID s0ns........this might end up getting real, real interesting.:popcorn::popcorn:

[…]

Hey...good of you to come out in support of a system of law that treats women raped as the criminal, and allows the stoning of gays.....you left wingers are fucking insane.......

You bitch about Christianity.......and make up all the horrible things you think it is....then actively defend the actual things islam does...that you falsely criticize christianity for....

Every passing day you show that left wingers are completely insane...

[…]

We will never erase bigotry and ignorance. Not in my lifetime at least.

Exactly...until the left stops being racist....we will never have the end of it...

[…]

No, I'm sorry you have it all wrong, Johnson! They aren't anti-Muslim, they are anti Sharia-Law rallies, and only a brainless dolt who knows nothing of what Sharia Law is about would post against these rallies. You see, WE ALREADY HAVE A SET OF LAWS IN THIS COUNTRY: CALLED THE CONSTITUTION, that tells us how to live! Sharia Law is wholly incompatible with our society and seeks to SUPPLANT (that means replace) existing law wherever it goes. Under the guise of religion and religious tolerance and diversity, it moves in, gets accepted, then finally takes over. In your case, that would make you a Dhimmi, which on second thought, might not be a bad idea. If you want to immigrate here, fine, but immigrate with the desire to become an American and live by our laws, our values, or just keep moving onto somewhere else.

Saying you are against these rallies is like saying you are all for being invaded. It isn't about religion, dolt, it is about preserving our way of life! But if you like Sharia so much, I'm sure they won't mind you moving to Yemen--- ---just don't bother trying to come back.
This is the same shit the Leftiwngers pulled in the UK and Europe.
It's pretty much the same shit Muslims have pulled in Europe, ironic. Terrorism in the name of hoodoo, but we can't watch the hoodoo hate cult people because it offends liberals, wow. Liberals are more afraid of a backlash, than the thing that drives it, Muslim extremists. Fear of a anti Muslim backlash is so laughable, if not misplaced.All those chickens are coming home to roost, to quote a famous Muslim.

[…]

People probably don't want any terror attacks in their country and unlike the OP, remember the tragic events in Nice, Brussels, London, German cities, ....

Fort Hood, Orlando, San Bernadino, New York.........

[…]

People probably don't want any terror attacks in their country and unlike the OP, remember the tragic events in Nice, Brussels, London, German cities, ....

Fuck.....the whole European continent has been invaded by these fucks..........go google NO-Go Zones and check that shit out. Aint happening here like ever........we'll have long before chosen up sides.:popcorn: And guess who's not winning?

Anti sharia? Hahahahaha

0.6% of Muslims is scaring the nation?
As far as I know as a Muslim, most Muslim countries don't apply sharia lol.

I think it should be rallies against, crimes (highest in the world), poverty (highest in industrialised countries), education (one of the worst out there, health (worst in G20 countries).

Nah Muslims didn't declare of way of life (being obese, arrogant, and uneducated).
You have a beef with some who you probably invaded their countries and stole their resources and ruined their lives.....cause we Muslims don't hate you.

It is not hate, nor bigotry, to recognize your enemy. And any group of people who have declared war upon me, mine, and our lawful way of life, who have declared they will use my lawful ways to overcome me, those people are my enemy. The only way to deal with a determined enemy is to obliterate the wherever they raise their camps. Men, women, and children must all be eradicated from my country because they would do the same to me, should I be so stupid as to give them that opportunity.

I am a agnostic. As far as backlashes go, Islam has earned one. And yet, because of a massive sense of tolerance and restraint, we haven't nuked Mecca and turned Medina into Disneyland, YET. But I can see it coming, unless Muslims can learn to restrain their darker angels. I think they can do it, and they might even surprise us. But in the meantime, they ARE the terrorist. The face of evil. Islam is earning a major slap down from the human race, call it whatever.

This is in America:

Nevertheless, the data show that 3,481 children were married in New Jersey between 1995 and 2012. Most were age 16 or 17 and married with parental consent, but 163 were between ages 13 and 15, meaning a judge approved their marriages.

Shockingly, 91 percent of the children were married to adults, often at ages or with age differences that could have triggered statutory-rape charges, not a marriage license.
19030307_1325764637543387_7854979749584833065_n.jpg

Anti sharia? Hahahahaha

0.6% of Muslims is scaring the nation?
As far as I know as a Muslim, most Muslim countries don't apply sharia lol.

I think it should be rallies against, crimes (highest in the world), poverty (highest in industrialised countries), education (one of the worst out there, health (worst in G20 countries).

And each category you listed......is the result of left wing policies from the same people supporting sharia law because they think it makes them superior to normal Americans..

[…]

Fuck.....the whole European continent has been invaded by these fucks..........go google NO-Go Zones and check that shit out. Aint happening here like ever........we'll have long before chosen up sides.:popcorn: And guess who's not winning?
Unlike Europe, we have not yet permitted the government to disarm us.

I am a agnostic. As far as backlashes go, Islam has earned one. And yet, because of a massive sense of tolerance and restraint, we haven't nuked Mecca and turned Medina into Disneyland, YET. But I can see it coming, unless Muslims can learn to restrain their darker angels. I think they can do it, and they might even surprise us. But in the meantime, they ARE the terrorist. The face of evil. Islam is earning a major slap down from the human race, call it whatever.
As one agnostic to another, it wouldn't be the first time the "religion of pieces" was slapped down by more civilized folks.

This is in America:

Nevertheless, the data show that 3,481 children were married in New Jersey between 1995 and 2012. Most were age 16 or 17 and married with parental consent, but 163 were between ages 13 and 15, meaning a judge approved their marriages.

Shockingly, 91 percent of the children were married to adults, often at ages or with age differences that could have triggered statutory-rape charges, not a marriage license.
Any additional data? What religion were the families involved? Where did the families reside? What was the reasoning behind either parental or judicial approval of such unions?

Forum List

Back