More Anti-Muslim Bigotry and Hate from the Far Right

Muslim women have more balls than you. Just take care of your god damn self. This holy keyboard war you waging is for you to indulge in...the closest Muslim women I know are ( engineers, pilots, teachers, coaches, doctors and athletes) and guess what they have two legs and two arms and the sleep at night.

View attachment 132141

Linda Sarsour’s Muslim Identity Politics Epitomize Feminism’s Hypocrisy

It's not hate , it's your own stupidity. To support women being treated as nothing more than dogs.
It supports women having no freedom
It supports grown men marrying little girls...

Yeah try again with that hate bs.
Oh please, like you really give a fuck about Muslim women?

You're using this issue like a cheap whore uses a tampon (as a vehicle to spread your racist hate), then to be discarded when no longer needed.

Oh please, like you really give a fuck because if you did you wouldn't be an ANTIFA fkn moron who wants to bring SHARIA LAW so that women can be treated worse than a dog. CYKA

Muslim women have more balls than you. Just take care of your god damn self. This holy keyboard war you waging is for you to indulge in...the closest Muslim women I know are ( engineers, pilots, teachers, coaches, doctors and athletes) and guess what they have two legs and two arms and the sleep at night.

View attachment 132141

It's not hate , it's your own stupidity. To support women being treated as nothing more than dogs.

You're using this issue like a cheap whore uses a tampon (as a vehicle to spread your racist hate), then to be discarded when no longer needed.

Oh please, like you really give a fuck because if you did you wouldn't be an ANTIFA fkn moron who wants to bring SHARIA LAW so that women can be treated worse than a dog. CYKA

Only in your dreams Cyka.

View attachment 132141

Can't prove the facts wrong now can you............They're so free they can't go anywhere with out a man accompanying them
They are so free they get killed for thier husbands cheating on them
They're so fucking free they are made to wear clothes that cover their entire bodies..
Yeah keep flapping that bs of lies.

You're right. I don't give a fuck about Muslim women, that's how I know you don't either. And we both know if I asked you, to tell me why in the world would I want sharia law in this country, you would not be able to answer.

But I'm not some bullshit patriot acting like he loves this country, I AM AN AMERICAN, who actually does love this country. That's why I know there is no possible way for sharia law to ever be part of the Law of our Land. There is no possible way (or vehicle), for that to happen. Yet that doesn't stop you little racists from running around the country trying to get everyone to believe this country is so weak that it needs the Oath Keepers to save it from destruction.

Making your ANTIFA BS wanna be's look bad........... gotta distract from what it's really about typical of an America hater.

anisa_rape_victim_in_afghainstan.jpg

Sexual violence against children common in Afghanistan: report
"... trafficking in children is a problem in Afghanistan and the majority of the children trafficked are boys who are trafficked for the purpose of sexual exploitation and forced labour."
By Murray Brewster

OTTAWA — The trafficking and sexual exploitation of children in Afghanistan is a growing concern, Canada's Foreign Affairs Department was told in a confidential human-rights report prepared by senior officials.

The illegal marriage of underage girls and the sexual abuse of young boys is commonplace, warned the Afghanistan Human Rights Report obtained by The Canadian Press under access-to-information laws.

"Sexual violence is commonly reported but remains difficult to verify," said the partially censored review, written last summer.
You're right. I don't give a fuck about Muslim women, that's how I know you don't either. And we both know if I asked you, to tell me why in the world would I want sharia law in this country, you would not be able to answer.

But I'm not some bullshit patriot acting like he loves this country, I AM AN AMERICAN, who actually does love this country. That's why I know there is no possible way for sharia law to ever be part of the Law of our Land. There is no possible way (or vehicle), for that to happen. Yet that doesn't stop you little racists from running around the country trying to get everyone to believe this country is so weak that it needs the Oath Keepers to save it from destruction.

no you'd rather be a quite little mouse that nobody know exist, and you would rather fit in with your social little clicks that make you feel wanted and desired and be a follower of the ass kissers.

You would rather be with ANTIFA who can't stand without being in a crowd , but would be eaten alive when alone.
Yep sounds about right.

Well the US is up there with those countries .

This is in America:

Nevertheless, the data show that 3,481 children were married in New Jersey between 1995 and 2012. Most were age 16 or 17 and married with parental consent, but 163 were between ages 13 and 15, meaning a judge approved their marriages.

Shockingly, 91 percent of the children were married to adults, often at ages or with age differences that could have triggered statutory-rape charges, not a marriage license.

Indonesia 19 16
Iran** ^ 9 9
Iraq (not including Isis controlled territory) 15 15
I
Chart shows the lowest age you can legally get married around the world

Sharia is based on "The Koran", and the "Sunnah" (the words and deeds of Mohammed), and according to Sahih al-Bukhari, who is regarded by Muslims as the most reliable early biographer of their prophet, the founder of Islam married one of his wives, 'Aisha, when she was 6, and consummated that marriage when she was 9, as volume 7, book 62, number 64 of this University of Southern California Center for Muslim-Jewish Engagement translation of Al-Bukhari reveals:

Translation of Sahih Bukhari - CMJE

AusMuslimChildMarriage-BritishChildMarriage.jpg

That's true. Although I have to admit, I'm not fond of the mechanical engineers. As an electrical engineer myself, I hate it when they are always changing their drawings just before our "due date" and if I don't remind myself to give them a call and ask if they made any changes, then the architect is asking me why "my" drawings are wrong!

Well the US is up there with those countries .

This is in America:

Nevertheless, the data show that 3,481 children were married in New Jersey between 1995 and 2012. Most were age 16 or 17 and married with parental consent, but 163 were between ages 13 and 15, meaning a judge approved their marriages.

Shockingly, 91 percent of the children were married to adults, often at ages or with age differences that could have triggered statutory-rape charges, not a marriage license.

Indonesia 19 16
Iran** ^ 9 9
Iraq (not including Isis controlled territory) 15 15
I
Chart shows the lowest age you can legally get married around the world

Sharia is based on "The Koran", and the "Sunnah" (the words and deeds of Mohammed), and according to Sahih al-Bukhari, who is regarded by Muslims as the most reliable early biographer of their prophet, the founder of Islam married one of his wives, 'Aisha, when she was 6, and consummated that marriage when she was 9, as volume 7, book 62, number 64 of this University of Southern California Center for Muslim-Jewish Engagement translation of Al-Bukhari reveals:

Translation of Sahih Bukhari - CMJE

View attachment 132204

They can't stand the truth, and they can't stand it when someone stand it when someone stands up to them and doesn't get down on their knees to kiss thier asses. Why look at the right wing hater attacking me the little coward who has no balls. lol

The new reasoning: I know you don't like something because I don't either! You may be an American, and you may consider yourself a patriot, but as soon as you say nothing can never happen and drop all your defenses, you have already lost the battle.

Lol you don't travel obviously, Muslim countries had 8 female presidents, did you know that? There are women in all jobs....first ever university was built by a Muslim woman go blurry yourself you are an embarassement.

View attachment 132141

Can't prove the facts wrong now can you............They're so free they can't go anywhere with out a man accompanying them
They're so fucking free they are made to wear clothes that cover their entire bodies..

Making your ANTIFA BS wanna be's look bad........... gotta distract from what it's really about typical of an America hater.

anisa_rape_victim_in_afghainstan.jpg

Sexual violence against children common in Afghanistan: report
"... trafficking in children is a problem in Afghanistan and the majority of the children trafficked are boys who are trafficked for the purpose of sexual exploitation and forced labour."
By Murray Brewster

OTTAWA — The trafficking and sexual exploitation of children in Afghanistan is a growing concern, Canada's Foreign Affairs Department was told in a confidential human-rights report prepared by senior officials.

The illegal marriage of underage girls and the sexual abuse of young boys is commonplace, warned the Afghanistan Human Rights Report obtained by The Canadian Press under access-to-information laws.

"Sexual violence is commonly reported but remains difficult to verify," said the partially censored review, written last summer.

no you'd rather be a quite little mouse that nobody know exist, and you would rather fit in with your social little clicks that make you feel wanted and desired and be a follower of the ass kissers.

You would rather be with ANTIFA who can't stand without being in a crowd , but would be eaten alive when alone.
Yep sounds about right.
You fuckers bitching about women being beaten, is like Manson complaining about pro choice.

Lol you don't travel obviously, Muslim countries had 8 female presidents, did you know that? There are women in all jobs....first ever university was built by a Muslim woman go blurry yourself you are an embarassement.

View attachment 132141

Too Funny:

You cite the moderate countries but the ones were taking refugees from are radicalized.. Wasshabi Muslims.. Yes, the clan who is dead set on killing all of us to promote their superiority.

AS for your citing there have been women presidents, they are second to the religious leaders who are MEN. Those women do/did as they are told.. But hey confusing the matter with half truths is your game...

View attachment 132141

Damn, they treat their women as well as they treat dogs?
calais refugee says food for women and dogs - - Yahoo Video Search Results
He actually says he would give the food to a dog and then said for a woman, problem. First of all English is not his first language. He could be saying that bringing that food home to his wife would cause a problem. But you have already decided to paint the whole entire Muslim population after what this man may or may not have said. Keep up the bigotry.
Taken in context, this ass was complaining that the food being provided to him, and his fellow invaders, was unsuitable and he was demanding more palatable food for himself and his fellow men. His women would have to eat what the dogs would refuse.
If wanting to defend my daughter and granddaughters from the type of abuse known to be typical of these animals, to preserve my culture and way of life from subversion by those diametrically opposed to it is "bigotry", then color me bigoted. What exactly would you call these f**ckers? Misogynist? Racist? Liberal/progressives?
He is an immigrant in Finland seeking Asylum. He is from Iraq. You know the place where your country did nothing but make things worse. How dare he complain about the quality of food which is probably worse than what he has eaten in a war torn country in the last 14 years. What an animal. Lock up your daughters. A Iraqi immigrant in Finland complained about the quality of his food. How are you ever going to carry on with your culture and way of life with this guy demanding better edibles half a world away.

Pathetic.

The new reasoning: I know you don't like something because I don't either! You may be an American, and you may consider yourself a patriot, but as soon as you say nothing can never happen and drop all your defenses, you have already lost the battle.
I just have more faith in this country and my countrymen than he does.

Too Funny:

You cite the moderate countries but the ones were taking refugees from are radicalized.. Wasshabi Muslims.. Yes, the clan who is dead set on killing all of us to promote their superiority.

AS for your citing there have been women presidents, they are second to the religious leaders who are MEN. Those women do/did as they are told.. But hey confusing the matter with half truths is your game...
You don't think the reason they want to kill us all has anything to do with the fact that we have bombed their neighborhoods back to the stone age, do you?

Free speech and the right to assemble even if you don't like the message.

Just remember that when Iranian Hamas and ISIS Imams want to come to your town to chant: Death To America. A Freedom and a Right taken too far blindly is the quick end to any nation. Only a fool goes out of their way to sponsor their own enemies efforts to destroy them.

Too Funny:

You don't think the reason they want to kill us all has anything to do with the fact that we have bombed their neighborhoods back to the stone age, do you?

And just why were we bombing them? Just nothing better to do? They have openly stated their reasons for wanting to kill us:

Basically, we live in a way denounced by Mohammad. We support gays. We allow women freedom to walk freely in society. We don't observe Islamic doctrine. Drug use, alcohol, and so on. They hate us for not being like them. They hated us first, wealth from oil empowered them to organize, and now we have no choice but to bomb the radicals to try to keep them from spreading into a global event of worldwide jihadi terrorism.

Forum List

Back