More Black Angels??? Nope. More black on white crime

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
I'm going to spend some time looking for stories about a gang of white youths raping 2 black women. In the mean time, discuss this story from Wilmington, DE.
WILMINGTON, Del. (CBS) – Police in Wilmington are investigating the reported gang rape of two women at a park in Delaware.

Police say two women, ages 32 and 24, were reportedly attacked and sexually assaulted by a group of 10 to 12 black male juveniles in Kosciuszko Park at about 6:54 p.m. Thursday. According to police, the suspects, who range in age from 12 to 17-years-old, remain on the loose.

Ernie S. is trying to start a race thread.

Some of his good friends tell me he does not have me on Ignore. :lol:

Thank you for scouring the internet to highlight the worst of the black population.

Thank you for ignoring the fact that the black population has EXTREMELY HIGH percentages of criminals and generally bad people. There is far too much violence coming from that community.

Thank you for scouring the internet to highlight the worst of the black population.

Thank you for ignoring the fact that the black population has EXTREMELY HIGH percentages of criminals and generally bad people. There is far too much violence coming from that community.

Thank you for believing that melanin is a significant determinant of aggression. Skin cells are obviously the most influential factors in society and behavior. Maybe one day we'll invent a melanin vaccine.

Oh shit, I just sounded like a moronic asshole didn't I? How can you people not see it? :cuckoo:

Thank you for believing that melanin is a significant determinant of aggression. Skin cells are obviously the most influential factors in society and behavior. Maybe one day we'll invent a melanin vaccine.

Oh shit, I just sounded like a moronic asshole didn't I? How can you people not see it? :cuckoo:
It's not the melanin

Serum testosterone levels in healthy youn... [J Natl Cancer Inst. 1986] - PubMed - NCBI

All you could find is an article from 1986? Surely you can dig up more modern reasons to justify your hatred of different colored people? :confused:

It's not the melanin

Serum testosterone levels in healthy youn... [J Natl Cancer Inst. 1986] - PubMed - NCBI

All you could find is an article from 1986? Surely you can dig up more modern reasons to justify your hatred of different colored people? :confused:
Pick one you like:

blacks and testosterone - Google Search

Pick one you like:

blacks and testosterone - Google Search

Oh so it's all about testosterone? So white people have less testosterone and that's why they're not as inclined towards violence?

The Holocaust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sure whites can be violent, it's just that blacks are more violent

It's not the melanin

Hon, take your blinders off. Every day in the news, we hear of blacks attacking and killing whites. Every. Day. Hell, even blacks without blinders on can see it happening and are speaking out...and called Uncle Toms for doing so.

I am not a racist. But I can still see the forest, even with all those trees in the way.

Forum List

Back