🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Brilliance from Cortez

Her supporters find her sassy, attractive, cute, bubbly and they enjoy her propensity to thumb her nose at the established way of doing things.
So be it. When people become blindly loyal to an individual they ignore then begin to make excuses for their constant daily flow of faux pax's, gaffes and outright stupidity.
So here is another AOC gem.
She is blaming her plummeting polls numbers on "dark money"...The very same dark money SHE was collecting when she and her campaign manager took pver the operation of a PAC that was supporting her campaign. An activity that is direct violation FEC laws.
The DOJ has other fish to fry right now, but eventually the DOJ will get to this.
Anyway, Gem of the weekend......
AOC IMPLODES: Ocasio-Cortez Blames Sinking Poll Numbers on ‘Far Right Propaganda’ and ‘Dark Money’ | Sean Hannity
Screen-Shot-2019-04-26-at-9.08.56-AM.png

Her supporters find her sassy, attractive, cute, bubbly and they enjoy her propensity to thumb her nose at the established way of doing things.
So be it. When people become blindly loyal to an individual they ignore then begin to make excuses for their constant daily flow of faux pax's, gaffes and outright stupidity.
She is blaming her plummeting polls numbers on "dark money"...The very same dark money SHE was collecting when she and her campaign manager took pver the operation of a PAC that was supporting her campaign. An activity that is direct violation FEC laws.
The DOJ has other fish to fry right now, but eventually the DOJ will get to this.
AOC IMPLODES: Ocasio-Cortez Blames Sinking Poll Numbers on ‘Far Right Propaganda’ and ‘Dark Money’ | Sean Hannity
She is really dumb.

AOC ON COMMITTEE ASSIGNMENTS:

‘I wonder if they’re trying to keep me busy.’

“Apparently the stress of having to sit in congress, as a congresswoman, and endure congressional-type activities is cutting into her real job of being on social media and shedding fake tears over empty parking lots. She said, ‘I was assigned to some of the busiest committees and four subcommittees. So my hands are full. And sometimes I wonder if they’re trying to keep me busy’.”​

Bless her heart.

do you really want to compare HER lunacies to trumps?
Yeah, let’s do that. You start.

Lyin Sean HanNITWITty, now there is a source for you. :cuckoo:

How long did it take you to come up with that stupid shit?

Does your head hurt now?

You don't have a clue how ignorant you are do you?

Forum List

Back