More brutal ads from VoteVets!

She won't be lectured by a 5 deferment draft dodger?

How would she feel about being VP under a 5 deferment draft dodger?

Many Bidens have served - Beau most recently. Not one Trump (or Drumph) has ever served.

Yep, Hunter served...how'd that work out?

Ridiculing a veteran who died of brain cancer? Classy! :icon_rolleyes:

Hunter is still alive, he was drummed out of the naval academy for being a coke head. he's not a veteran, he's a scumbag.

Not votevets, but I like this one -- from a former Trump voter "Trump is the scum at the bottom of the swamp".

She's an idiot. Trump was the first national leader to ban travel from China, where it originated. He also quickly banned travel from Europe. As for misleading information, she can blame WHO, CDC and NIH for that fiasco. No president is, or ever has been, an expert virologist. The president has to rely on what information that is given by those agencies and when that information is conflicting, in this case, he went with those agencies that gave some leeway in the wearing of masks, to try and maintain some freedom of choice for individuals. As the old saying goes, "hindsight is 20/20." When one looks back, advising that the wearing of masks be "temporarily" mandatory, when in public buildings or gatherings, would have been a better way to go.
There are some stupid things that stores are currently doing, one of which is the "one-way" markers on the aisle floors. The public is still going to pass one another as people stop to look at products, so it makes no sense. So, I largely ignore them, especially if an item I want is near one end of an aisle. Thus, I'm not walking clear around just to get to the end of another aisle.

more duckshit, of course. italy installed a full ban for flights from china prior to your so-called president half-assedly doing something remotely similar but less stringent. he then failed to restrict travel from europe, and when finally doing something, he initially exempted the UK from the europe ban, LOL. extrapolating from this bull shit in your first lines of your ridiculous post, it can be safely said, that the rest is duckshit as well.

Many Bidens have served - Beau most recently. Not one Trump (or Drumph) has ever served.

Many Bidens have served

Did Joe?

Or, did he, like Trump, get 5 deferments?

No Joe Biden has asthma. He was born with it.

Which means he couldn't pass the physical to get into the military.

Joe didn't have his dad get a doctor to write a phony letter saying he had "bone spurs."

How about you? Did you serve in the military? Or are you one of those who didn't serve yet expect others to do it for you?

Given Biden got his deferments when we weren't in a war and the military really didn't need people, not so much.

Let's be blunt here. Trump's deferments were specifically to avoid Vietnam. And he has slandered vets (I like guys who didn't get captured) and Gold Star Families.

Very true.

Plus, he has asthma.

He never could have passed the physical.

Our government at the time rightly didn't allow those with asthma to be in the military. It's stupid to send a person who can't breathe well at times into a war zone.

It's obvious to me that the person you replied to was never in the military or was involved with a team of any sort.

Everyone in the military or who has been on a team knows that if one person can't do their job, the whole team can't either. Or at least can't properly. Everyone in the military is taught to work and think as a team. If one link in that chain is broke, the whole chain can break.

On the first day of basic training we all got a "buddy." We went through basic training with buddies. We worked together and learned how to work as a team. There was no war happening in the 1980s so we weren't in those situations. I was in the Air National Guard. While it wasn't a war, Mt. St. Helens blew up. We were fighting Mother Nature. We were saving lives from the destruction Mother Nature inflicted on us. We saved many lives.

AS A TEAM.

There is a very good reason why our military didn't allow people with asthma to be drafted or volunteer for service.

Many Bidens have served

Did Joe?

Joe didn't have his dad get a doctor to write a phony letter saying he had "bone spurs."

How about you? Did you serve in the military? Or are you one of those who didn't serve yet expect others to do it for you?

he got the 1y after the 4th deferment, if it were real it would have been his first and only deferment. he's a coward bitch.

How many Trumps served? Any? At all?

What does that have to do with anything?

I'm retired Navy, my kid brother retired Air Force.
Older brother was drafted, but failed the physical.

IF he were to run for office, (no, he's not that stupid), would my and my kid brothers service be a talking point?

No, nor should it.

Many Bidens have served

Did Joe?

Here's a link about Biden and his deferments. Looks like after his deferments were over, he was judged to be not fit for military service due to his asthma. As it stands, we've had two republican draft dodgers in this century (bush, trump), become president.

and a Democrat draft dodger running now.

IF he were to run for office, (no, he's not that stupid), would my and my kid brothers service be a talking point?

No, nor should it.
Then why did you bring up 5 deferment draft dodger to start with?

No, nor should it.

merely pointing out that there have been 3 with 5 deferments each in the news in the last 20 years.

Cheney, Trump, Biden.

Cheney and Trump?

Hang'em.

Biden?

So what?

No, nor should it.

merely pointing out that there have been 3 with 5 deferments each in the news in the last 20 years.

Cheney, Trump, Biden.

Cheney and Trump?

Hang'em.

Biden?

So what?

Agree :)

No, nor should it.

Cheney, Trump, Biden.

Cheney and Trump?

Hang'em.

Biden?

So what?

You're fine with attacking Cheney and Trump for getting 5 deferments, and giving Biden a pass?

Why?

Wow, really!? Next you can tell us how you want to take credit for possibly a great grandfather serving our country.

No, nor should it.

Cheney, Trump, Biden.

Cheney and Trump?

Hang'em.

Biden?

So what?

You're fine with attacking Cheney and Trump for getting 5 deferments, and giving Biden a pass?

Why?

C'mon Willy, this has been explained to you about 50 times. Biden had asthma - Donnie had fake bone spurs.
How many more times ya gonna ask?

No, nor should it.

Cheney, Trump, Biden.

Cheney and Trump?

Hang'em.

Biden?

So what?

Why?

C'mon Willy, this has been explained to you about 50 times. Biden had asthma - Donnie had fake bone spurs.

I dunno, sounds like you may need to explain it another 50 times until someone buys into your BS.

Nice :)

Tammy Duckworth

Benedict Donald

You cannot blame vets for being against trump. He is against the military and everything they put on their uniforms to protect.

Trump is against the military? How so?

You mean besides making a mockery of UCMJ, ridiculing gold star families on twitter, making light of soldiers injured in a rocket attack, doing Turkey and Russia a favor of pulling our troops of the Syrian border to allow turkey to make a cross-border incursion to attack foreign allies that had fought and died to support us for years, illegally appropriating funds approved by both houses of congress for the military after signing off on it himself and bragging that the legislation was a major accomplishment of his administration when he signed it, before he decided to steal the money a few months later to fund a project the Senate and House would not fund, but was important for political reasons? You asking about those kind of things or are you asking about the generals he talked into joining his administration, bragging about what great men they were, but never listening to them, firing and talking about them as crap after he did or when they quit him? Take your pick. Saying he loves the military is not support, when his action demonstrate otherwise. Military has the same news services the rest of the world has. His support for allies in the world and standing up against old enemies is not too impressive either.

I think if you were to ask the rank and file military which President they thought had their backs more...Barack Obama or Donald Trump...that they'd name Trump. Barry never was comfortable around the military...they're everything that he's not.

I don't play those historical games. They are pointless, since Obama not on the ballot. Trump only has their backs if it is to his personal political advantage other than that he has treated the military somewhere between crap and renta-cops.

Come on White...compared to the last two Democratic Presidents Trump is having a "love fest" with the military! The Clintons disliked the military so much they actually asked if military officers working in the White House had to wear uniforms! Barry doesn't have even a clue about what the military is all about and never did! He was the guy calling Navy corpsmen...Navy corpsemen!

Trump actually likes the military.

Not really...a simple search of how often he has disparaged them is telling. He thinks of them as his play toys to deploy for political purposes.

Does Trump "disparage" the military...or does he disparage the high ranking generals who don't agree with his policies? It's the same thing he's done with the FBI, Coyote...he's said he admires the rank and file but didn't like some of the people in positions of power. Trump is the President who doesn't want US troops needlessly inserted into places like Syria! He's the one who doesn't feel like US troops need to be in Germany protecting THEM! He's the President who doesn't want Military spending cut but also doesn't want to employ military force frivolously!

The military is a whole. The high ranking generals were the rank and file at one time. You can't pick and choose.

You have a president who "needlessly" tried to insert the military AGAINST American citizens. So that argument doesn't go well.

Trump has a history of disrespecting the military.

As for "needlessly" using the military against American citizens? What's a President's first obligation to the American people? To keep them safe? What's going on in cities like New York, Chicago and Portland is an abdication of that same responsibility by liberal Mayors to keep their citizens safe! Trump using the National Guard to help restore order was what HAD to be done and what SHOULD have been done because local authority failed in doing it's job!

Your talking points ain't gonna work for Dear Leader. These people (99% peaceful) while protesting against police violence are harassed and clobbered by Donnie's secret police. Sorry man, but your big lib-rul cities BS has fallen on it's face already. But keep it up, and you'll lose even bigger than you would have if the election were held today.

So 1% of the protesters are causing billions of dollars in damages across the country? Does that even sound remotely plausible to you? It isn't peaceful protesters that are clashing with Federal Officers...it's the anarchists that are doing the damage and it's the anarchists that the Feds are targeting!

No kidding, Hunter has brain cancer, and died? You are fricken clueless.

Yes, my error. Beau died. I would say that Hunter worked out fine. He scooped up a bunch of money over a short period of time.
Was he grifting? Yes.
Is what he did NEARLY as bad as what the Trump family grifters do on a daily basis?
Nope

3rx9we.jpg
Ah, Hunter Biden is a drug addict that can't keep a job. The Trump kids all work their asses off. The truth is...if his father wasn't the Vice President...Hunter Biden wouldn't have made what he did!

Nice :)

Tammy Duckworth

Benedict Donald

You cannot blame vets for being against trump. He is against the military and everything they put on their uniforms to protect.

Most of the military and veterans support trump and republicans though, just because you put "vets" in your name doesn't mean you speak for us, and I didn't vote for trump, nor would I, and I sure as hell wont vote for biden.

You were saying? :D

read your article:

But the latest numbers still leave Trump with a higher approval rating than former President Barack Obama when he left office in January 2017.

The numbers also show that Trump remains slightly more popular in the military community than among the American public as a whole. The latest Gallup poll had the president’s disapproval rating among the public at 54 percent, and his approval at 43 percent.

I did, don't be butthurt now Rev ;)

trumps-approval-rating-plummets-among-us-military-new-poll-reveals-2887529

So posting facts, is being butthurt?

I don't give a fuck who the military and veterans support, but the notion that a waning support for trump will be support for biden is stupid as fuck, yo.

lol @ny times, nice propaganda piece.

HellH0und assumes his daily pose :)

16901275-see-no-evil-hear-no-evil-speak-no-evil-dog.jpg

Which is much better than your daily pose.

1595615595008.png

No kidding, Hunter has brain cancer, and died? You are fricken clueless.

Yes, my error. Beau died. I would say that Hunter worked out fine. He scooped up a bunch of money over a short period of time.
Was he grifting? Yes.
Is what he did NEARLY as bad as what the Trump family grifters do on a daily basis?
Nope

3rx9we.jpg
Ah, Hunter Biden is a drug addict that can't keep a job. The Trump kids all work their asses off. The truth is...if his father wasn't the Vice President...Hunter Biden wouldn't have made what he did!

The Trump kids and their butthole, entitled Daddy are the quintessential GRIFTERS. Hard Stop.

DuaTzY-X4AE-zoa.jpg

No, nor should it.

Cheney, Trump, Biden.

Cheney and Trump?

Hang'em.

Biden?

So what?

Why?

Biden had asthma.

didn't stop him from playing football, or working as a lifeguard, did it?.

and that was his 5th deferment.

Didn't come up in his first 4.

Reminds me of Howling Howard Dean, taking his own ex-rays to the doctor to prove he had back problems, which prevented him being drafted...

and then going skiing.

am I happy Trump got a deferment for bone spurs?

as career Navy, HELL no.

part of the reason I didn't, and won't, vote for him.

But don't piss on my leg, and tell me it's raining.

Many Bidens have served

Did Joe?

he got the 1y after the 4th deferment, if it were real it would have been his first and only deferment. he's a coward bitch.

trump got his 5th deferment. If he had bone spurs why wasn't his first deferment because of that?

He's a coward.

Forum List

Back