More buses of refugees arrive in NYC from Texas.

And instead of blaming Joe Biden who is the cause of this migrant crisis, the crybaby mayors of New York and Washington DC are blaming Texas governor Abbott.

A brave new world.
Thanks Joe.

Of course. They are leftwing political operatives who will criticize anything or anybody who isn't to the right of full blown Marxism.

If I were a governor of a border state dealing with the record number of illegal citizens entering, I would be taking the exact same approach and being quite open about it.

As expected, it has exposed the hypocrisy of those in far away locales who publicly say "we need open borders to save others from global warming", who the change their tune when they realize that it is a stress on THEIR resources. Why should border states bear all of the brunt of illegal entry?

Texas and AZ voters of ALL stripes will support local politicians who stands up for the sovereignty of their citizens as laws are being disregarded.

Last edited:
If I were a governor of a border state dealing with the record number of illegal citizens entering, I would be taking the exact same approach and being quite open about it.

As expected, it has exposed the hypocrisy of those in far away locales who publicly say "we need open borders to save others from global warming", who the change their tune when they realize that it is a stress on THEIR resources. Why should border state bear all of the brunt of illegal entry?

Texas and AZ voters of ALL stripes will support a their local politicians who stands up for the sovereignty of their citizens as laws are being disregarded.
It's okay we'll just turn them all into anti-war protesters and send them to Washington DC.
Maybe Nancy Pelosi will secretly defund the Pentagon with her inflation reduction Act.

Another mark of shame and disgrace on the racist, bigoted, reprehensible right.

Wait a minute, Texas and AZ have been dealing with illegals for decades, still today many thousands each day. Now NY and D.C receive a few of those fleeing climate change, they scream bloody murder for having put their money where their mouth is and you slander others as racist? If anything, those crying about having to assist them as they support the open border policies are racist.

And instead of blaming Joe Biden who is the cause of this migrant crisis, the crybaby mayors of New York and Washington DC are blaming Texas governor Abbott.
If I was the NYC mayor I go to the NYC homeless shelters in January and offer free bus tickets to sunny and warm Texas.

As expected, it has exposed the hypocrisy of those in far away locales who publicly say "we need open borders to save others from global warming", who the change their tune when they realize that it is a stress on THEIR resources. Why should border state bear all of the brunt of illegal entry?

Texas and AZ voters of ALL stripes will support local politicians who stands up for the sovereignty of their citizens as laws are being disregarded.
Don't really understand why they are targeting TX and AZ, when NM and CA say they are sanctuary states.

I formally take back my criticisms of Abbott doing this as a stunt. Personally I think other red state governors should be offering to cover some bus fair.

It is now being proven to be popular with citizens as well, the are collecting donations to help give those who have entered America illegally a better home in Sanctuary Cities.

He puts more and more distance between himself and Beto with every compassionate bus.

Texas collecting donations from public to help fund transportation costs of migrants sent to NYC, DC​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back