More children living in poverty now

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Remember when I told you that we would see truly hungry, truly desperate as a result of Obama's policies? It's happening.

"About 22% of children in the U.S. lived below the poverty line in 2013, compared with 18% in 2008..."

Oh, and the ones who suffer the most...increasingly, minorities. Thanks, dems!

"Black, Hispanic and American Indian children were more than twice as likely to live in poverty than white children, the report said."
More children living in poverty now than during recession

I'm trying to figure out what sort of idiot would seriously claim, without laughing, that the increase in poverty between 2008 and 2013 is somehow caused by Reagan.

I give up. You people are straight up insane.

BTW...this is also a result of dem policy:

"Deirdre Bloome, an assistant professor of sociology and faculty associate at the Population Studies Center at the University of Michigan, said racial segregation by income and housing occurs because of economic differences for individual families."

In other words (and to make it simple for ravtard), creating housing specifically for poor people exacerbates the problem.

More children living in poverty now than during recession

Didn't the Republicans reduce food stamps? Why, yes, yes they did.
Why did the Democrats vote to reduce food stamps???

So Why Did Democrats Vote Against Food Stamp Funding Crooks and Liars

The Senate on May 21 rejected an amendment by Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N,Y., that would block a 10-year, $4.1 billion cut to the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (also known as SNAP or the food stamp program) that was included in the farm bill that is now up for reauthorization. Twenty-eight Democrats sided with all 42 Senate Republicans in opposing this amendment, which if passed would have prevented thousands of low-income households from losing as much as $75 a month in benefits.

But we dont have to care according to usmb conservatives.

Cuz poor americans have things like food, housing, cell phones, big screens, fancy cars....etc etc etc etc

Cuz poor americans have things like food, housing, cell phones, big screens, fancy cars....etc etc etc etc

As Americans all we need are Obamaphones and food stamps.

This is Merica damn it!!

As Americans all we need are Obamaphones and food stamps.

This is Merica damn it!!
You said you werent partisan?

Oops, cats outta the bag.

(Pssst.... .the cells werent obama's, the obamaphones thing was a fraudulant euphimism for idiots like yourself to wash, rinse and repeat you collectivist).

They are procreating on the Federal Government Plantation...creating more Poverty, and more Democratic Voters.

Its a win/win for Democrats until they run out of other people's money to fund their Federal Government Plantation.

The end result of 30+ years of St Reaganomics.
Explain.

What is there to splain?

Everything is either Reagans fault or Bush.

Most like to blame Reagan since Bush is mentally challenged. They don't want to piss off special needs people.
I'm serious. I'm asking how it is you think Reagan is responsible for current poverty rates. None of us need to see your ass, just answer the question.

Explain.

What is there to splain?

Most like to blame Reagan since Bush is mentally challenged. They don't want to piss off special needs people.
I'm serious. I'm asking how it is you think Reagan is responsible for current poverty rates. None of us need to see your ass, just answer the question.

Pick a side mate. GOP good/Dim bad, or Dim good/GOP bad?

End result of Bush Jr's policies. No surprise. Just NOW getting back around to where economy actually is hiring people...not even fixed yet and I don't expect it to be fixed. But at least people can get SOME jobs...

Explain.

What is there to splain?

Pick a side mate. GOP good/Dim bad, or Dim good/GOP bad?
Both bad.

Forum List

Back