More class warfare with this "corporate jet" nonsense

Where is the outrage over these cuts?!

Cuts in US welfare programs hit hundreds of thousands of poor families
By James Brewer
30 May 2011
US states are implementing drastic cuts to the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program, creating further hardships for 700,000 families that include 1.3 million children. The slashing of funding for TANF, the welfare program financed by block grants to states from the federal government, is part of an overall attack on all social programs in the US.

Cuts in US welfare programs hit hundreds of thousands of poor families

Oh, we have to feel sorry for those poor folks.
Those folks that are 37 million of the population that are so poor that:
46% of them own their own home they are so poor.
76% of them have air conditioning compared with just 30% having it in 1980.
The average poor person has more living space than the average upper middle income person living in Paris, London and Vienna. Oh the poor, sob, sob.
75% of the poor own at least one car. The poor have it so bad!
35% of the poor own TWO CARS or more.
99% of the poor own a big screen color TV.
50% of the poor own 2 or more color TVs. Oh the poor!!! They have it so bad.
27% have cell phones, 80% DVD player and microwave ovens.
62 % OF THE MOOCHERS THAT YOU CALL POOR HAVE CABLE TV.
The poor are chronically OVER NOURISHED.
The typical "poor" person in America has:
a car, air conditioning, enough food to eat, free medical care, housing subsidies, heat and energy subsidies, transportation subsidies for transit, cable color TV, washer and dryer, microwave, cell phone and lives in a home that is not over crowded.

As an advocate for the needy and the folks that are really poor I am sick and tired of all the phony baloney rhetoric of the "poor". The overwhelming majority of the moocher class is NOT poor but they have been able to jockey the government to a place where they are labeled as "poor" thus getting public funds.

The three main reasons the very poor are very poor: their parentss do not work much, they are irresponsible and have children THEY CAN NOT AFFORD and most of the fathers are not involved in the lives of the children.

You're attacking the tax break and you don't even know what it is? LOL!
Be sure to let me know if you ever find out.
I'll wait.
I'll help you.
It's Bush's "Bonus Depreciation."
Thanks for helping Synth.
Now help him with the actual numbers.
You haven't explained why the numbers matter.

Is there a tax break for corporate jets or not?

Come on - at least pretend to be a man and say so, either way.

Yes, and thank you for proving you know nothing. If you were going to object to something it should have been the 50% first year depreciation. Not only did the GOP get the 5 year depreciation restored in the 2010 Tax Relief Act negotiations, they got the 50% upped to 100%. These changes expire on Jan 1, 2012.

Not only did the GOP get the 5 year depreciation restored in the 2010 Tax Relief Act negotiations, they got the 50% upped to 100%
Yeah, 100% depreciation means it's 1 year, not 5 years.
Thanks for proving you knew nothing.
At least you know now.
I think we need to remove this unfair tax advantage by allowing all companies to write off all equipment 100% immediately.
The law already applies to heavy equipment, not just jets.
That's great, but I want it to cover all equipment. Immediately. Forever, not expiring next year.
To get a 100% write off the heavy machinery must be used 100% for business use. Since the depreciation can be claimed as long as the business use is over 50%, obviously those under 100% use will not be able to write off 100% in one year.
Again, thank you for showing that you know nothing.

Thanks again for finding the real numbers for Synth.
He really needed the help.

If he knows the numbers, he could post them, instead of whining like a little bitch.

The current number is 5 years? Are you sure? Maybe Synth can help you?
Yes, and thank you for proving you know nothing. If you were going to object to something it should have been the 50% first year depreciation. Not only did the GOP get the 5 year depreciation restored in the 2010 Tax Relief Act negotiations, they got the 50% upped to 100%. These changes expire on Jan 1, 2012.

Not only did the GOP get the 5 year depreciation restored in the 2010 Tax Relief Act negotiations, they got the 50% upped to 100%
At least you know now.
I think we need to remove this unfair tax advantage by allowing all companies to write off all equipment 100% immediately.

Fool! Obama offered this and the Regressive Party turned it down.

Obama to Propose Tax Write-Off for Business - NYTimes.com

At least you know now.

I guess that shut up Toddsterimbecile! :lol:

At least you know now.
The law already applies to heavy equipment, not just jets.
That's great, but I want it to cover all equipment. Immediately. Forever, not expiring next year.
To get a 100% write off the heavy machinery must be used 100% for business use. Since the depreciation can be claimed as long as the business use is over 50%, obviously those under 100% use will not be able to write off 100% in one year.
Again, thank you for showing that you know nothing.

Thanks again for finding the real numbers for Synth.
He really needed the help.
Wrong again.

Only the 100% first year write off expires Jan 1 2012, when it goes back to 50%.

Pitting American against American is the Community Organizer way. More people need to read up on Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' It's all in there if you want to better understand the Democrats and their use of Class Warfare. They've Won many many Elections using this awful tactic.

Lib, you are the Saul Alinksy of the Right, just not effective at all is the problem.

Pitting American against American is the way it has been since 1796 in presidential elections.

The democrats are easily going to use class warfare of the idiocy of the far extremist right, if you clowns don't stop giving them all the ammunition they need.

Lib, you are the Saul Alinksy of the Right, just not effective at all is the problem.

Pitting American against American is the way it has been since 1796 in presidential elections.

The democrats are easily going to use class warfare of the idiocy of the far extremist right, if you clowns don't stop giving them all the ammunition they need.

Yea right,like this President doesn't fly around on corporate Jets with his good buddy GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt. And how much Taxes does GE pay? This is just another cheap Democrat "Community Organizer" scam in the end. Yea blame the Jet owners for his awful mess. I call Bullshit.

Yea right,like this President doesn't fly around on corporate Jets with his good buddy GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt. And how much Taxes does GE pay? This is just another cheap Democrat "Community Organizer" scam in the end. Yea blame the Jet owners for his awful mess. I call Bullshit.

Who wrote the loopholes that let GE get away with no taxes? The Regressive Party.

Whatever taxes they could collect from corporate jet owners is such a tiny part of the deficit that it wouldn't even cover Barack and Michelle's entertainment expenses. But it would sure drive the corporate jet owners out of the country to buy their toys and would again deal a terrible blow to our domestic private plane manufacturing.

But it sounds good to those who drink the kool-ade and that seems to be all that matters to this administration.

When his good buddies over at GE start paying Taxes,we can have a legitimate conversation on this. Till then i'll call this what it is...Democrat Community Organizer BULLSHIT! Have a nice day. :)

Whatever taxes they could collect from corporate jet owners is such a tiny part of the deficit that it wouldn't even cover Barack and Michelle's entertainment expenses. But it would sure drive those folks out of the country to buy their toys and would again deal a terrible blow to our domestic private plane manufacturing.

But it sounds good to those who drink the kool-ade and that seems to be all that matters to this administration.

I know,it's funny. The Democrats are just doing what they always do. They're taking a page out of Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' playbook. Pitting American against American is what all Community Organizers do. You know this turd flies around on corporate Jets all the time with his good buddy GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt anyway. It's just so stupid. It makes you laugh. :)

At least you know now.

I guess that shut up Toddsterimbecile! :lol:
cricket.gif
cricket.gif
cricket.gif

No one cares what you call. Obama does what the other presidents did? Oh, the shock of it all.

Whatever taxes they could collect from corporate jet owners is such a tiny part of the deficit that it wouldn't even cover Barack and Michelle's entertainment expenses. But it would sure drive the corporate jet owners out of the country to buy their toys and would again deal a terrible blow to our domestic private plane manufacturing.

Doubt that very much. But the corporate interests have to pay, whether the can move or not, just like average Americans should pay, even if they can't move.

Forum List

Back