More class warfare with this "corporate jet" nonsense

Fool! Obama offered this and the Regressive Party turned it down.

Obama to Propose Tax Write-Off for Business - NYTimes.com
The Republicans turned it down? Was that when the Dems held the House and the Senate?
What were the vote totals?

Yes, I would like to see evidence that the Republicans turned it down too. The Democrats still had a super majority in the House and Senate when that proposal came out. So if nobody 'fought' for it, including the President, then hmmm, I wonder who it was who didn't write it into legislation to be voted on? The Republicans? Not likely. They weren't allowed to even get much out of committee at that time.

Did you read the link?

Not only did the GOP get the 5 year depreciation restored in the 2010 Tax Relief Act negotiations, they got the 50% upped to 100%
Yeah, 100% depreciation means it's 1 year, not 5 years.
Thanks for proving you knew nothing.
At least you know now.
I think we need to remove this unfair tax advantage by allowing all companies to write off all equipment 100% immediately.

The Republicans turned it down? Was that when the Dems held the House and the Senate?
It was after Brown replaced Kennedy and the GOP could filibuster any bill in the Senate.

Yes, I would like to see evidence that the Republicans turned it down too. The Democrats still had a super majority in the House and Senate when that proposal came out. So if nobody 'fought' for it, including the President, then hmmm, I wonder who it was who didn't write it into legislation to be voted on? The Republicans? Not likely. They weren't allowed to even get much out of committee at that time.

Did you read the link?
They never do, reading hurts their head. They only listen to GOP hate radio.

Did you read the link?

Published: September 6, 2010

WASHINGTON — As part of his emerging program to jolt the economic recovery from its stall, President Obama will call this week for allowing businesses to deduct from their taxes through 2011 the full value of new equipment purchase, from computers to utility generators, to increase demand for goods and create jobs.

Hmmmm....September 6th, 2010.
I'm pretty sure Nancy Pelosi was still Speaker.

Did you read the link?

WASHINGTON — As part of his emerging program to jolt the economic recovery from its stall, President Obama will call this week for allowing businesses to deduct from their taxes through 2011 the full value of new equipment purchase, from computers to utility generators, to increase demand for goods and create jobs.

I am pretty sure she was, and McConell in the Senate could, and did, black anything the GOP wanted blocked. Hmmmmm. . . . .

It was after Brown replaced Kennedy and the GOP could filibuster any bill in the Senate.

What date did they filibuster the bill that included this?
What was the bill number?
What was the final vote?

Did you read the link?

I am pretty sure she was, and McConell in the Senate could, and did, black anything the GOP wanted blocked. Hmmmmm. . . . .

What was the final vote?

So this President and his bizarre followers are deeply troubled with Jet Owners but have no problem with his GE buddies not paying any Taxes at all? How many Corporate jet flights did his "Jobs Czar" & GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt take over the years? Seriously,Hopey Changey sheep really are a bunch of ignorant nutters.

Either you want him to save jobs or not? What is it, Libster ol buddy: you can't have it both ways. What is it?

Either you want him to save jobs or not? What is it, Libster ol buddy: you can't have it both ways. What is it?

Well i think GE should probably pay some Taxes instead of paying none at all. And GEO CEO Jeffrey Immelt shouldn't be this President's "Jobs Czar" either. My God,even your Walmart & Oil Company Boogeymen paid some Taxes. Hopey Changey sheep outrage is definitely directed in the wrong direction. It's not about the Jet Owners. It's about this President. His own "Stimulus" had Corporate Jet owner Tax-breaks included in it. They should be angry at him instead of blaming everyone else. It's just astounding ignorance in my opinion. But hey,that's just my opinion.

What was the final vote?

Don't you know. It's your point, it's your proof. Prove it.

It's my point that the Republicans blocked Obama's attempt to allow immediate expensing?
LOL!
I suggest you reread the thread.

Well then maybe GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt shouldn't be this President's "Jobs Czar?" What do ya say? Can i get an Amen from the Reverend Wright Douchebags?

Actually GE is a pretty good company.

What's your problem?

Chris, you never showed proof that 400 Americans control half of America's wealth.
Did you forget?
Or did you realize you were full of shit?

Speaking of class warfare

Modern Poverty Includes A.C. and an Xbox

Data from the Department of Energy and other agencies show that the average poor family, as defined by Census officials:

● Lives in a home that is in good repair, not crowded, and equipped with air conditioning, clothes washer and dryer, and cable or satellite TV service.

● Prepares meals in a kitchen with a refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave as well as oven and stove.

● Enjoys two color TVs, a DVD player, VCR and — if children are there — an Xbox, PlayStation, or other video game system.

● Had enough money in the past year to meet essential needs, including adequate food and medical care.​

special_amenities_and_poor_list.jpg

No, the issue of the president was settled in November 2008. Obama is legitimate, period, for constitutional, electoral process was followed, and he got the majority of electoral votes.Whining for the last three years only demonstrates your small mindedness. Stop whining.

Yes, they should pay some taxes. Yes, we all should pay taxes. The government has to rein in spending. The dems and the gop have to work together on this one, or we all sink together.

Not only did the GOP get the 5 year depreciation restored in the 2010 Tax Relief Act negotiations, they got the 50% upped to 100%
Yeah, 100% depreciation means it's 1 year, not 5 years.
Thanks for proving you knew nothing.
At least you know now.
I think we need to remove this unfair tax advantage by allowing all companies to write off all equipment 100% immediately.

Do your own research, dumbfuck!

Actually GE is a pretty good company.

What's your problem?

Chris, you never showed proof that 400 Americans control half of America's wealth.
Did you forget?
Or did you realize you were full of shit?

Speaking of class warfare

Modern Poverty Includes A.C. and an Xbox

Data from the Department of Energy and other agencies show that the average poor family, as defined by Census officials:

● Lives in a home that is in good repair, not crowded, and equipped with air conditioning, clothes washer and dryer, and cable or satellite TV service.

● Prepares meals in a kitchen with a refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave as well as oven and stove.

● Enjoys two color TVs, a DVD player, VCR and — if children are there — an Xbox, PlayStation, or other video game system.

● Had enough money in the past year to meet essential needs, including adequate food and medical care.​

special_amenities_and_poor_list.jpg

This is why the overwhelming majority of illegal immigrants are 'home'. Yes, if I were in poverty, and by God's good grace and my hard work, I am not, the USA is wonderful.

Do your own research, dumbfuck!

You said "Obama offered this and the Regressive Party turned it down"
And now you want be to prove your claim?
Damn, just how low is your IQ?
Do you get into the 60s?
Maybe on a good day?

Todd, you are neither cute nor effective. Synth has cut you every which way up and down. You keep lobbing them in there, Synth will keep knocking them out of the park, and guess who looks stupid when you start running on the mound, arms in the air, screeching, "I struck the fucker out!" Moron.

Forum List

Back