More Clinton Deceit Comes to Light

Geeze, all I did was ask questions.

You guys are real charmers, and make me really want to stay here and take all this abuse, because I'm asking questions....

You read more like you were denying the illegality. But I'll take your word that you were just asking. So -- My apologies.

When something is under subpoena, it becomes the property of the government (or The Court). You may not alter it, change it, delete it, hide it or deny it in any way shape or form. It is no longer yours, it is the governments.

To do so is a Felony.

A serious one.

Unless you're a dimocrap scumbag. In which case, if there's a dimocrap scumbag running the Executive Branch, you're safe because dimocrap scum are nothing more than criminals and they won't prosecute each other -- Well, unless you go against The Don like Menendez did.

I hate dimocraps
So why hasn't Hillary been arrested by the DC police, or the FBI, if she either altered it, changed it, deleted it, hid it or denied it in any way shape or form?

Who would make that arrest, and why haven't they?

And thank you for answering my questions

She is now the far left pick and no one far left at that high of level will ever be held accountable, especially when there is a far left president in power. It would require the DOJ to start the process. Do you think they will?
The DOJ would never start that, especially because those guys will want to keep their jobs in the event Hillary get elected.

So what kind of felony has to be pursued by the DOJ? and not the FBI, or local police?

Is it not a "felony" as we know it?

In regards to Hilary's last position it has to be started by the DOJ, please stop being a far left drone and realize this..

Keep government documents or destroying said documents are a felony.

Time for you do some research on this one so you will quit protecting Hilary..

Obama will not allow the DOJ to investigate this, however when Hilary fails to become President she could easily find herself sitting on the stand discussing what the word "is" means..
You must have missed the part of the thread where I was asking civil question, and getting civil responses from the other righties....that was nice.

Then there is you.

Geeze, all I did was ask questions.

You guys are real charmers, and make me really want to stay here and take all this abuse, because I'm asking questions....

You read more like you were denying the illegality. But I'll take your word that you were just asking. So -- My apologies.

When something is under subpoena, it becomes the property of the government (or The Court). You may not alter it, change it, delete it, hide it or deny it in any way shape or form. It is no longer yours, it is the governments.

To do so is a Felony.

A serious one.

Unless you're a dimocrap scumbag. In which case, if there's a dimocrap scumbag running the Executive Branch, you're safe because dimocrap scum are nothing more than criminals and they won't prosecute each other -- Well, unless you go against The Don like Menendez did.

I hate dimocraps
So why hasn't Hillary been arrested by the DC police, or the FBI, if she either altered it, changed it, deleted it, hid it or denied it in any way shape or form?

Who would make that arrest, and why haven't they?

And thank you for answering my questions

She is now the far left pick and no one far left at that high of level will ever be held accountable, especially when there is a far left president in power. It would require the DOJ to start the process. Do you think they will?
The DOJ would never start that, especially because those guys will want to keep their jobs in the event Hillary get elected.

So what kind of felony has to be pursued by the DOJ? and not the FBI, or local police?

Is it not a "felony" as we know it?

In regards to Hilary's last position it has to be started by the DOJ, please stop being a far left drone and realize this..

Keep government documents or destroying said documents are a felony.

Time for you do some research on this one so you will quit protecting Hilary..

Obama will not allow the DOJ to investigate this, however when Hilary fails to become President she could easily find herself sitting on the stand discussing what the word "is" means..
BS- Everyone can delete their private e-mails.

Forum List

Back