More CNN fake news

Maybe the Trumpsters are right about all the fake/biased news coming from CNN. I mean look at this crazy article!!!

Mueller's investigation of Trump is going too far — CNN

So what is fake about it then?
I guess all of it... isn't that the claim about CNN? Nothing but fake news?

So you guess?

That's sort of typical isn't it? People shouting fake news around because it suits their agenda, nothing more.

"Last month, when President Donald Trump was asked by The New York Times if special counsel Robert Mueller would be crossing a line if he started investigating the finances of Trump and his family, the President said, "I think that's a violation. Look, this is about Russia.""

Is that fake news? Was Trump not asked last month if Mueller would be crossing the line? Did Trump not say what is quoted as being said?

So, if all of it is fake news, then you think this first paragraph is fake news, which means you think they made it all up. So, none of it is true.

Or, should I ask you again, which part is fake exactly?

But hey, we know you won't, because we know you didn't read it to actually find out what was fake, and we know you didn't investigate to see the inaccuracies in the report that you claim are there.

So, basically, you're talking crap.
My point went completely over your head didn't it?

Don't worry, the NY Times has taken the Fake News baton and is running with it.

Breaking: NY Times caught in embarrassing FAKE NEWS fiasco. Scientists mock NY Times for being stupid retards pointing out that the NY Times so called "leaked" climate change report the NY Times claimed they published because they feared Trump would suppress the climate change report...wait for the FAKE NEWS....has actually been publically available online for months for anyone to read. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The point of the whole article is summed up in the last sentence.

"This would not only be out of character for a respected figure like Mueller, but also could be damaging to the President of the United States and his family -- and by extension, to the country."

The right winger who wrote the article wants to protect Trump. The rest is just bullshit. Our country won't be hurt by Trump's lawlessness being exposed. Trump and his family would be, and should be.
That's rich....considering the overt lawlessness of the Obama Administration.

Maybe the Trumpsters are right about all the fake/biased news coming from CNN. I mean look at this crazy article!!!

So you guess?

That's sort of typical isn't it? People shouting fake news around because it suits their agenda, nothing more.

"Last month, when President Donald Trump was asked by The New York Times if special counsel Robert Mueller would be crossing a line if he started investigating the finances of Trump and his family, the President said, "I think that's a violation. Look, this is about Russia.""

Is that fake news? Was Trump not asked last month if Mueller would be crossing the line? Did Trump not say what is quoted as being said?

So, if all of it is fake news, then you think this first paragraph is fake news, which means you think they made it all up. So, none of it is true.

But hey, we know you won't, because we know you didn't read it to actually find out what was fake, and we know you didn't investigate to see the inaccuracies in the report that you claim are there.

You had a point? I thought all you wanted to do was take another swipe at the news media.

Breaking: NY Times caught in embarrassing FAKE NEWS fiasco. Scientists mock NY Times for being stupid retards pointing out that the NY Times so called "leaked" climate change report the NY Times claimed they published because they feared Trump would suppress the climate change report...wait for the FAKE NEWS....has actually been publically available online for months for anyone to read. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
You do love that spin don't ya?! They originally uploaded the wrong file to their website, a third draft file of the report, which was published in January... but soon after corrected the file and uploaded the fifth draft file which was the one they were referring to.

If you are going to call out fake news then you gotta be honest and tell the whole story... otherwise you're a fat hypocrite

So you guess?

You had a point? I thought all you wanted to do was take another swipe at the news media.
I was taking a swipe at those who call everything that CNN publishs and reports fake news

Damn! If you stupid liberal fucks lose CNN what are you going to do?

Damn, what are you doing now that Fox is obsolete?

Let's see: Roger Ailes gone, Megyn gone, Greta gone, Gretchen gone, Bill Shine gone, Bill O'Reilly gone and now...OOPS! Another Fox asshole gone:
Fox News Host Eric Bolling Suspended Amid Claims Of Lewd Texting

Dumbass. Set yourself up like the moron that you are.
Tells me that FOX has an active no harassment policy that's enforced. Something CNN is being sued for and so have Democrats!

A policy that was enforced after paying $85M in settlements? LOL! What a policy.
21st Century Fox has paid out a total of $85 million because of sexual harassment accusations at Fox News

Poor boo-boo.

Feds did a no-knock search of Paul Manafort's home. *that's some gangsta shit.
Last edited Wed Aug 9, 2017, 12:56 PM - Edit history (4)

FBI conducted predawn raid of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort’s home in July

Federal agents appeared at Manafort’s Virginia home without advance warning in the early hours of July 26, the day after he met voluntarily with the staff for the Senate Intelligence Committee as part of a probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election, people with knowledge of the investigation said.

The search warrant was wide-ranging, and FBI agents working with special counsel Robert S. Mueller III departed with various records. The raid came as Manafort had been voluntarily providing documents to congressional committees as part of the investigation. The search warrant indicates investigators may have argued to a federal judge they had reason to believe Manafort could not be trusted to turn over all records in response to a grand jury subpoena.

- WaPo
The so-called no-knock warrant, which was first reported by The Washington Post, was served at Manafort's home in Washington's northern Virginia suburbs on July 26, the day after Manafort met with Senate intelligence committee investigators.

FBI raided Manafort home as part of Russia probe - CNNPolitics

"This would not only be out of character for a respected figure like Mueller, but also could be damaging to the President of the United States and his family -- and by extension, to the country."

The right winger who wrote the article wants to protect Trump. The rest is just bullshit. Our country won't be hurt by Trump's lawlessness being exposed. Trump and his family would be, and should be.

Yet the only evidence you have of that is the word of RWNJ talking heads.

and you have no crime

The PROBLEM, beside RW fake news and propaganda, is the gabfest BS rather than foreign offices and reporters everywhere getting NEWS stories. Trump is a gabfest soap opera. Worse, he seems to believe RW BS like the dupes. Amazing. So far he appears to be an easily manipulated ignoramus..
well since there is no crime, he isn't worried about anything except America's interest.

and you have no crime

I don't need to at this point. The investigation is very young, and the time to bring charges is still far into the future. It's not like all those years of right wing led investigations that finished their investigations, and still didn't have any crime they could prove.

and you have no crime

I don't need to at this point. The investigation is very young, and the time to bring charges is still far into the future. It's not like all those years of right wing led investigations that finished their investigations, and still didn't have any crime they could prove.
well you need it if you want trump. LOL. you could ask for his hand in marriage if he excites you so much.

and you have no crime

well you need it if you want trump. LOL. you could ask for his hand in marriage if he excites you so much.

Yes. Proof is needed. That's what the investigation is for.

and you have no crime

well proof of what is needed actually. so why don't you start there. what do you think is a crime that will require proof? since there is no possible crime, there can't be proof, and all you got is a denial for marriage.

and you have no crime

well proof of what is needed actually. so why don't you start there. what do you think is a crime that will require proof? since there is no possible crime, there can't be proof, and all you got is a denial for marriage.

You silly little goober. You don't think I'm personally doing that investigation, do you? I'm confident that the professionals doing that know what to do, and are doing it.

and you have no crime

You silly little goober. You don't think I'm personally doing that investigation, do you? I'm confident that the professionals doing that know what to do, and are doing it.
well you're acting like you have all of the evidence to a crime to which none has been committed. so I languish on why you pound your chest like you are a king or something of taking out trump.

good lord - like i was telling someone who chose to ignore me - hating someone so much can make you do stupid paranoid things that the person you have didn't do at all.

Forum List

Back