More CNN fake news

I don't need to at this point. The investigation is very young, and the time to bring charges is still far into the future. It's not like all those years of right wing led investigations that finished their investigations, and still didn't have any crime they could prove.
well you need it if you want trump. LOL. you could ask for his hand in marriage if he excites you so much.

Yes. Proof is needed. That's what the investigation is for.
well proof of what is needed actually. so why don't you start there. what do you think is a crime that will require proof? since there is no possible crime, there can't be proof, and all you got is a denial for marriage.

You silly little goober. You don't think I'm personally doing that investigation, do you? I'm confident that the professionals doing that know what to do, and are doing it.
well you're acting like you have all of the evidence to a crime to which none has been committed. so I languish on why you pound your chest like you are a king or something of taking out trump.

I'm pretty sure there is proof to be had. If not, I will admit I was wrong. That's a lot more than the right could say.

The PROBLEM, beside RW fake news and propaganda, is the gabfest BS rather than foreign offices and reporters everywhere getting NEWS stories. Trump is a gabfest soap opera. Worse, he seems to believe RW BS like the dupes. Amazing. So far he appears to be an easily manipulated ignoramus..
well since there is no crime, he isn't worried about anything except America's interest.
Whats all this "no crime" nonsense. You get shut down with this talking point on a daily basis yet you persist. Isn't that what insanity is? The Russians committed crimes against our country when they interfered with our election. There is bipartisan consensus that these sessions happened based on our intelligence. Sanctions were placed on Russia for their illegal actions as punishment. The Trump campaign is being investigated for colluding with the Russians in these illegal actions. When the results of the investigation are revealed we will see if anybody is prosecuted or if their engagement didn't rise to the level of crimes. Simple as that. Soak it in so you can stop sounding like an idiot.

The point of the whole article is summed up in the last sentence.

"This would not only be out of character for a respected figure like Mueller, but also could be damaging to the President of the United States and his family -- and by extension, to the country."

The right winger who wrote the article wants to protect Trump. The rest is just bullshit. Our country won't be hurt by Trump's lawlessness being exposed. Trump and his family would be, and should be.
That's rich....considering the overt lawlessness of the Obama Administration.

Yet the only evidence you have of that is the word of RWNJ talking heads.
and you have no crime

I don't need to at this point. The investigation is very young, and the time to bring charges is still far into the future. It's not like all those years of right wing led investigations that finished their investigations, and still didn't have any crime they could prove.
The investigation has been going on for a year. Since July last year.
In people years that's young I suppose.
How long do you think it should take to find out if Russia and Trump colluded? Trump must be some kind of mad genius to be able to cover it up this long.

Seems like this investigation is just an attempt to reverse the results of the election.

well you need it if you want trump. LOL. you could ask for his hand in marriage if he excites you so much.

well proof of what is needed actually. so why don't you start there. what do you think is a crime that will require proof? since there is no possible crime, there can't be proof, and all you got is a denial for marriage.

You silly little goober. You don't think I'm personally doing that investigation, do you? I'm confident that the professionals doing that know what to do, and are doing it.
well you're acting like you have all of the evidence to a crime to which none has been committed. so I languish on why you pound your chest like you are a king or something of taking out trump.

I'm pretty sure there is proof to be had. If not, I will admit I was wrong. That's a lot more than the right could say.
As long as these dicks keep investigating you won't have to admit anything. It's like the search for WMDs. We had evidence that they existed but never found them.

The point of the whole article is summed up in the last sentence.

"This would not only be out of character for a respected figure like Mueller, but also could be damaging to the President of the United States and his family -- and by extension, to the country."

The right winger who wrote the article wants to protect Trump. The rest is just bullshit. Our country won't be hurt by Trump's lawlessness being exposed. Trump and his family would be, and should be.

and you have no crime

How long do you think it should take to find out if Russia and Trump colluded? Trump must be some kind of mad genius to be able to cover it up this long.

Seems like this investigation is just an attempt to reverse the results of the election.

No silly. Mueller wasn't even named to head the investigation until May 17 this year. It took a couple of months to hire staff and organize his efforts. I'm not even sure the setup phase is over. Be patient. Years were spent on Benghazi without finding any wrong doing, and Ken Starr, who wrote the book on this kind of investigation, spent almost 5 years. It's going to be a thorough investigation. Kick your shoes off, and wait a while.

and you have no crime

No silly. Mueller wasn't even named to head the investigation until May 17 this year. It took a couple of months to hire staff and organize his efforts. I'm not even sure the setup phase is over. Be patient. Years were spent on Benghazi without finding any wrong doing, and Ken Starr, who wrote the book on this kind of investigation, spent almost 5 years. It's going to be a thorough investigation. Kick your shoes off, and wait a while.
so special counsels are pretty useless then they learned nothing

As long as these dicks keep investigating you won't have to admit anything. It's like the search for WMDs. We had evidence that they existed but never found them.

The evidence of WMD turned out to Bush's be made up shit, but we had to investigate it anyway.

and you have no crime

There has been an investigation ongoing since last year.
It was the reason they claimed to start unmasking Trump campaign members communications.

The Mueller investigation was created under false pretenses.
A memo from James Comey he never produced claiming that Trump tried to end the Russian Collusion investigation.

They aren't even investigating Russian Collusion to change the election.
They are trying to find dirt on Trump's business dealings from over a decade ago.
It's a total sham.

Last edited:
and you have no crime

It was the reason they claimed to start unmasking Trump campaign members communications.

A memo from James Comey he never produced claiming that Trump tried to end the Russian Collusion investigation.

They are trying to find dirt on Trump's business dealing from over a decade ago.
It's a total sham.

Be sure to write all that down, and keep it by the phone. Next time they call to ask your help figuring it all out, you can read all that off to them, and I'm sure everything will change.

and you have no crime

They are trying to find dirt on Trump's business dealing from over a decade ago.
It's a total sham.

Be sure to write all that down, and keep it by the phone. Next time they call to ask your help figuring it all out, you can read all that off to them, and I'm sure everything will change.
Says the person who believes in Unicorns.

Don't worry, the NY Times has taken the Fake News baton and is running with it.

Breaking: NY Times caught in embarrassing FAKE NEWS fiasco. Scientists mock NY Times for being stupid retards pointing out that the NY Times so called "leaked" climate change report the NY Times claimed they published because they feared Trump would suppress the climate change report...wait for the FAKE NEWS....has actually been publically available online for months for anyone to read. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
You do love that spin don't ya?! They originally uploaded the wrong file to their website, a third draft file of the report, which was published in January... but soon after corrected the file and uploaded the fifth draft file which was the one they were referring to.

If you are going to call out fake news then you gotta be honest and tell the whole story... otherwise you're a fat hypocrite

No dumb ass fake news drone, the report was available online throughout the public comment period, god you're dumb.

Breaking: NY Times caught in embarrassing FAKE NEWS fiasco. Scientists mock NY Times for being stupid retards pointing out that the NY Times so called "leaked" climate change report the NY Times claimed they published because they feared Trump would suppress the climate change report...wait for the FAKE NEWS....has actually been publically available online for months for anyone to read. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
You do love that spin don't ya?! They originally uploaded the wrong file to their website, a third draft file of the report, which was published in January... but soon after corrected the file and uploaded the fifth draft file which was the one they were referring to.

If you are going to call out fake news then you gotta be honest and tell the whole story... otherwise you're a fat hypocrite

No dumb ass fake news drone, the report was available online throughout the public comment period, god you're dumb.
Dumb doesn't have anything to do with it. I read a news report that said something different from the news report that you read. If I'm wrong then i was mislead.

Dumb doesn't have anything to do with it. I read a news report that said something different from the news report that you read. If I'm wrong then i was mislead.

Go ahead dispute the scientists who worked on the report, look like an imbecile it matters not to me. :rolleyes:

A move blatantly taken from FOX who has been dong this for a damn long time.

We all know that the token liberal does not make FOX a bastion of balanced news anymore than some conservative viewpoints and the token conservative on CNN's joke of a 'news' network.
Panelists aren't there to report the news, they are there for opinion and entertainment.
nor is the news either anymore. They have become the same thing.
The news lets you know what's going on, if you can filter out the spin and opinion and just think for yourself then you should be just fine. This whole campaign to discredit the news that Trump is leading is extremely damaging
I disagree. The problem is that the news is no longer interested in what is going on. What they are interested is feeding the echo chamber that people have created. The core problem here is that most people simply go to where there existing bias is confirmed.

That is how we can have so many people outright rejecting well established facts without even knowing it. Trump did not create this either - he is a product of it. Trump's campaign to discredit the media is not what is truly damaging here - the media has already discredited itself. The lack of real reporting is the true damaging part.
Unfortunately this is what happens in a "free" market. People can say whatever they want and operate their businesses however they want within the law. Hopefully the distrust and frustration of the people will bring forth a more honest product. Of course there will always be a market for the partisan drones, amdtje drama hungry but what can you do about that?
That hits the core problem with a free market - it relies on the customer to actually bother thinking about the impact of the products they support. Unfortunately, the US is a product of its own massive success - our wealth and ease has made the populous in general complacent in our responsibilities.

The really sad part is that such eventually leads to paying the ultimate price.

Forum List

Back