More CNN fake news

Maybe the Trumpsters are right about all the fake/biased news coming from CNN. I mean look at this crazy article!!!

Mueller's investigation of Trump is going too far — CNN

WOW, they put a conservative OP-ED on their web site, how much air time did they give to the opinion?

Most if not all programs I see on CNN have a conservative or Trump supporter on their panels so theres most always an oppositional voice. They are usually outnumbered 4 to 1 which is a bit obnoxious but at least theres a rep from both sides during their discussions.
A move blatantly taken from FOX who has been dong this for a damn long time.

We all know that the token liberal does not make FOX a bastion of balanced news anymore than some conservative viewpoints and the token conservative on CNN's joke of a 'news' network.
Panelists aren't there to report the news, they are there for opinion and entertainment.
nor is the news either anymore. They have become the same thing.

Maybe the Trumpsters are right about all the fake/biased news coming from CNN. I mean look at this crazy article!!!

WOW, they put a conservative OP-ED on their web site, how much air time did they give to the opinion?

Most if not all programs I see on CNN have a conservative or Trump supporter on their panels so theres most always an oppositional voice. They are usually outnumbered 4 to 1 which is a bit obnoxious but at least theres a rep from both sides during their discussions.

We all know that the token liberal does not make FOX a bastion of balanced news anymore than some conservative viewpoints and the token conservative on CNN's joke of a 'news' network.
Panelists aren't there to report the news, they are there for opinion and entertainment.
The news lets you know what's going on, if you can filter out the spin and opinion and just think for yourself then you should be just fine. This whole campaign to discredit the news that Trump is leading is extremely damaging

Yeah, yeah, what's that called? Oh yeah token con! Never gets to say a word and is always shouted down. But nice try. Why not equal numbers? Why not? Come on wise ass

The news lets you know what's going on, if you can filter out the spin and opinion and just think for yourself then you should be just fine. This whole campaign to discredit the news that Trump is leading is extremely damaging
Except in MSM, in that world it's anti-trump all day long and that ain't news

Unfortunately there are too many dumbasses in this country who don't know how to filter out fake news.

I disagree. The problem is that the news is no longer interested in what is going on. What they are interested is feeding the echo chamber that people have created. The core problem here is that most people simply go to where there existing bias is confirmed.

That is how we can have so many people outright rejecting well established facts without even knowing it. Trump did not create this either - he is a product of it. Trump's campaign to discredit the media is not what is truly damaging here - the media has already discredited itself. The lack of real reporting is the true damaging part.

The PROBLEM, beside RW fake news and propaganda, is the gabfest BS rather than foreign offices and reporters everywhere getting NEWS stories. Trump is a gabfest soap opera. Worse, he seems to believe RW BS like the dupes. Amazing. So far he appears to be an easily manipulated ignoramus..

The PROBLEM, beside RW fake news and propaganda, is the gabfest BS rather than foreign offices and reporters everywhere getting NEWS stories. Trump is a gabfest soap opera. Worse, he seems to believe RW BS like the dupes. Amazing. So far he appears to be an easily manipulated ignoramus..

th

Did you hear that Hillary is ahead in the presidential polls?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I disagree. The problem is that the news is no longer interested in what is going on. What they are interested is feeding the echo chamber that people have created. The core problem here is that most people simply go to where there existing bias is confirmed.

That is how we can have so many people outright rejecting well established facts without even knowing it. Trump did not create this either - he is a product of it. Trump's campaign to discredit the media is not what is truly damaging here - the media has already discredited itself. The lack of real reporting is the true damaging part.
Unfortunately this is what happens in a "free" market. People can say whatever they want and operate their businesses however they want within the law. Hopefully the distrust and frustration of the people will bring forth a more honest product. Of course there will always be a market for the partisan drones, amdtje drama hungry but what can you do about that?

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

Did you hear Trump is an idiot president with misinformed supporters? So far...Where are the smart deals?

Meh, Trump don't have to worry about Muller. That guy will surly fuck this up like he did that Anthrax thing after 911.
Amazing that you claim Trump has nothing to worry about with Mueller....

but NOT because Trump is innocent of any crimes, or because he's honest, clean as a whistle, a law abiding citizen, a man of honor....

but because you believe Mueller will mess up and over reach etc.....

wow! just wow! That's telling....

So what is fake about it then?
I guess all of it... isn't that the claim about CNN? Nothing but fake news?

So you guess?

That's sort of typical isn't it? People shouting fake news around because it suits their agenda, nothing more.

"Last month, when President Donald Trump was asked by The New York Times if special counsel Robert Mueller would be crossing a line if he started investigating the finances of Trump and his family, the President said, "I think that's a violation. Look, this is about Russia.""

Is that fake news? Was Trump not asked last month if Mueller would be crossing the line? Did Trump not say what is quoted as being said?

So, if all of it is fake news, then you think this first paragraph is fake news, which means you think they made it all up. So, none of it is true.

Or, should I ask you again, which part is fake exactly?

But hey, we know you won't, because we know you didn't read it to actually find out what was fake, and we know you didn't investigate to see the inaccuracies in the report that you claim are there.

So, basically, you're talking crap.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

Did you hear Trump is an idiot president with misinformed supporters? So far...Where are the smart deals?

irony-meter.jpg

So what is fake about it then?
I guess all of it... isn't that the claim about CNN? Nothing but fake news?

So you guess?

That's sort of typical isn't it? People shouting fake news around because it suits their agenda, nothing more.

"Last month, when President Donald Trump was asked by The New York Times if special counsel Robert Mueller would be crossing a line if he started investigating the finances of Trump and his family, the President said, "I think that's a violation. Look, this is about Russia.""

Is that fake news? Was Trump not asked last month if Mueller would be crossing the line? Did Trump not say what is quoted as being said?

So, if all of it is fake news, then you think this first paragraph is fake news, which means you think they made it all up. So, none of it is true.

Or, should I ask you again, which part is fake exactly?

But hey, we know you won't, because we know you didn't read it to actually find out what was fake, and we know you didn't investigate to see the inaccuracies in the report that you claim are there.

So, basically, you're talking crap.
He's right, dumbass, it is a violation.

Forum List

Back