More CNN fake news

Maybe the Trumpsters are right about all the fake/biased news coming from CNN. I mean look at this crazy article!!!

Mueller's investigation of Trump is going too far — CNN
If Mueller comes upon evidence of a crime that goes beyond the scope of the Russian Investigation, he needs permission from Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to expand the scope of the investigation. Rosenstein could say no, but then there would certainly be politician ramifications which would lead to either another investigation by the a Special Council or Congress. Of Course Mueller could continue without permission. However, that would be an invitation for the administration to fire him but the end result would be same.

Maybe the Trumpsters are right about all the fake/biased news coming from CNN. I mean look at this crazy article!!!

If Mueller comes upon evidence of a crime that goes beyond the scope of the Russian Investigation, he needs permission from Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to expand the scope of the investigation. Rosenstein could say no, but then there would certainly be politician ramifications which would lead to either another investigation by the a Special Council or Congress. Of Course Mueller could continue without permission. However, that would be an invitation for the administration to fire him but the end result would be same.

I don't believe that's the case... just like ken Starr went far afield from white water.

investigations never narrow... their scope widens.

And it all starts with a if. Don't get the if and you got empty pockets!

And it all starts with a if. Don't get the if and you got empty pockets!

If my auntie had balls she would be my uncle. If wishes and buts were candy and nuts it would be a very marry Christmas. It's all the left and reallocate the republicans have is IF. Their futures hangs on IF. That's bigly sad!

Damn! If you stupid liberal fucks lose CNN what are you going to do?

Damn, what are you doing now that Fox is obsolete?

Let's see: Roger Ailes gone, Megyn gone, Greta gone, Gretchen gone, Bill Shine gone, Bill O'Reilly gone and now...OOPS! Another Fox asshole gone:
Fox News Host Eric Bolling Suspended Amid Claims Of Lewd Texting

Dumbass. Set yourself up like the moron that you are.
Tells me that FOX has an active no harassment policy that's enforced. Something CNN is being sued for and so have Democrats!
Isn't Fox being sue right now? Did you miss that headline?

Behind Fox News' Baseless Seth Rich Story: The Untold Tale

It's an OP-ED, not an article.

There was exactly ZERO reportage or input by the Clown News Network.......
I thought CNN was all anti trump leftist propaganda. Why would they even publish this on their website?

I don't believe that's the case... just like ken Starr went far afield from white water.

investigations never narrow... their scope widens.
Star got permission to expand the investigation in whitewater. Floppers explaination is accurate

What has looking years back into Trump's financial dealings got to do with Russian collusion during the campaign?

This is ABSOLUTELY, a BLATANT witch hunt. CNN isn't following anyone, the democraps aren't following anyone, we all know Mueller is a leftist hatchet man, and he's hired ALL leftist HACKS to assist him in his fishing expedition.

President Trump should fire the lot tomorrow, including that weaselly little shit Rosenstein.
Grand juries subpoena witness and documents for examination. When that happens, not even the prosecutor can control it. The cat will be out of the bag and the administration will not be able to put it back. This is why grand jury probes always expand and occasionally become run away grand juries. Limits can be put on the prosecutor but not jurors. They can indict anybody, including the prosecutor.

WOW, they put a conservative OP-ED on their web site, how much air time did they give to the opinion?

Most if not all programs I see on CNN have a conservative or Trump supporter on their panels so theres most always an oppositional voice. They are usually outnumbered 4 to 1 which is a bit obnoxious but at least theres a rep from both sides during their discussions.

The Trump Jr. meeting at the Trump tower opened the door into Trump's finances. Because the 8th person at that meeting was once investigated for Russian money laundering in the United States.

Kaveladze has been active in many development projects in Russia and was once accused by Congress of being part of a scheme where $1.4 billion of foreign money was laundered.
Ike Kaveladze: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

CNN--is tearing into FOX NEWS. And they have done that by adding conservative commentators on a lot of their programs. Anderson for one is using a lot more conservative commentators, and it's not surprising that an article like this would come out on CNN.

WOW, they put a conservative OP-ED on their web site, how much air time did they give to the opinion?

Most if not all programs I see on CNN have a conservative or Trump supporter on their panels so theres most always an oppositional voice. They are usually outnumbered 4 to 1 which is a bit obnoxious but at least theres a rep from both sides during their discussions.

Nice deflection, the question was how much air time did they give the story you're crowing about, my bet, not one second.

Nice deflection, the question was how much air time did they give the story you're crowing about, my bet, not one second.

I can't answer that. Got no clue... didn't watch CNN today

I do know the video in the link said nothing about it. So I seriously doubt they gave it any air time, it would contradict their narrative that Mueller has unlimited authority. Rod Rosenstein said yesterday, on Fox News Sunday, if Mueller wanted to go outside his directive, he would have to ask permission.

I do know the video in the link said nothing about it. So I seriously doubt they gave it any air time, it would contradict their narrative that Mueller has unlimited authority. Rod Rosenstein said yesterday, on Fox News Sunday, if Mueller wanted to go outside his directive, he would have to ask permission.

They probably didn't report it because it's all based on assumptions. Mueller and the DOJ haven't made any public statements about the investigation. I realize that they do report many stories on leaked/unconfirmed info, which is where the bias comes in, but this whole "Fake News" discredit the MSM campaign that Trump is leading is waaaaaaay overblown

Forum List

Back