🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More college kids pledge to remove genitals if Trump builds wall.

image.jpeg

Texas ain't gonna let trump build no wall in their state.

They rake in 90 billion a year in trade with Mexico creating more than a half million high paying manufacturing jobs.

View attachment 112930
More College Kids Pledge to Remove Genitals if Trump Builds Wall
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 112931
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh please do it that way we won't have more idiots reproducing... Go for it i'm sure many will help you do it.
MENTAL ILLNESS proving themselves over and over on a daily basis. Can't fix stupid.

is that a promise?

I was away to long is what a promise lol
View attachment 112930
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 112931
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh please do it that way we won't have more idiots reproducing... Go for it i'm sure many will help you do it.
MENTAL ILLNESS proving themselves over and over on a daily basis. Can't fix stupid.

is that a promise?

I was away to long is what a promise lol

If they did, they won't be breeding more liberals

Last edited:
View attachment 112930

View attachment 112931

I'm not seeing the downside here.

Perhaps Don will counter this move by growing one.
View attachment 112930

View attachment 112931

See, Mabel .... I TOLD you Trump was going to make everything better!!!

ןoן ʇɐɥssɐ
lol...how you do that Willis?

Do what write that upside down?

View attachment 112930

View attachment 112931

ןoן ʇɐɥssɐ

they can't figure that out for themselves?

View attachment 112930

View attachment 112931

That's OK.

They weren't going to use them anyways.

View attachment 112930

View attachment 112931

ןoן ʇɐɥssɐ

Huh?

View attachment 112930

View attachment 112931

ןoן ʇɐɥssɐ

Huh?

op oʇ pɹɐɥ ʇou sᴉ ʇᴉ

View attachment 112930

View attachment 112931

ןoן ʇɐɥssɐ

Huh?

LOL, well they want to make a strong statement , they want to show how much they hate Trump.
They should do it quickly so they can't reproduce more rejects.

ןoן ʇɐɥssɐ

Huh?

op oʇ pɹɐɥ ʇou sᴉ ʇᴉ

˙ʇı ʍouʞ noʎ ooooɥ ʍʍʍʍǝǝɥʍ ˙˙˙op oʇ pɹɐɥ ʇou sı ǝɹns ʇı

Huh?

op oʇ pɹɐɥ ʇou sᴉ ʇᴉ

ǝɹɐʍʇɟos ɹo ǝsɹnoɔ ɟo sǝʇᴉs ɐ sᴉ ǝɹǝɥʇ

ıʇ,s ןıʞǝ ʍɹıʇıuƃ ıu sǝɔɹǝʇ ɔopǝ ɥɐɥɐɥ˙ ןooʞs ןıʞǝ ɹnssıɐu ןɐuƃnɐƃǝ ɐןɯosʇ ʇoo˙

Huh?

op oʇ pɹɐɥ ʇou sᴉ ʇᴉ

ǝɹɐʍʇɟos ɹo ǝsɹnoɔ ɟo sǝʇᴉs ɐ sᴉ ǝɹǝɥʇ

ıʇ,s ןıʞǝ ʍɹıʇıuƃ ıu sǝɔɹǝʇ ɔopǝ ɥɐɥɐɥ˙ ןooʞs ןıʞǝ ɹnssıɐu ןɐuƃnɐƃǝ ɐןɯosʇ ʇoo˙

No this is both

емроф йоннемьсип йоволог зинв

One of the funniest patients I was asked to watch was a snowflake who cried after being told he wasn't going to get a note excusing him from missing work the day before. :laugh:

That stupid faggot used our ER in hopes of getting himself an excuse for missing time because his BF broke up with him.

The doctors and nurses were pissed when they realized what he was doing.

Holy shit, you Trump-cucks are stupid. It's a humor piece, bitches. A conservative humor piece, of course, which explains why it's so lame.

More college kids pledge to remove genitals if Trump builds wall - Right Wing Now
---
*This is an entertainment piece – all information found in this article is fictitious, and no representation of any individual, living or dead is intentional.
---

Yes, yes, this is where you losers now mewl out "It's not our fault that we were all such hysterical 'tards! Liberals really do such things, so of course we believed the incredibly stupid story!".

No, liberals don't do such things. You're all just shitlicking morons, and proud of it.

And yes, I know I just triggered you. Boo hoo. Do what you Trump snowflakes always do when you're triggered. Seek comfort in each others' virtual arms, and have a big mutual stroking session.

Seriously, why are all of you cucks all so goddamned stupid?

Forum List

Back