More "conservatism"?

They are the flag bearers for the conservative party in this country.

"They" (if you are referring to Attorney general Sessions and President Trump) ... Are not members of the Conservative Party, much less flag bearers for it ... :thup:

Like it or not, the GOP is the conservative party in this country.

They are not. I am a Reagan conservative and I am appalled at what conservatism has come to mean. The Freedom Caucus has nothing to do with the principles that Reagan espoused.

I would suggest there is no higher call I g for the Government thsn to ensure it' citizens are free from the negative effects of immorality, like drunk driving. To thst end I believe it is good and necessary for the Government to remove those who choose immorality in a permanent way.

well, you cleary live in the wrong country. This country was founded on liberty, not governmental control. I would suggest you move to a country more suited to your points of view. Saudi Arabia is a very nice country and they think just like you.

Funny from a leftist.......the only freedom you guys want is abortions, drugs, and homosex.....outside of that you want the feds to control everything

Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, "This is about public health"

Seriously? What a retard, the American Lung Association warns smoke from marijuana combustion has been shown to contain many of the same toxins, irritants and carcinogens as tobacco smoke. Is there a single pot advocate who would encourage the use of tobacco with the same enthusiasm? Hell no.
They make convection devices now where you dont get any bad chemicals because the THC convects at a lower temp than everything else.

You ever see someone really stoned, I have. There's zero chance you can convince me its healthy.
Well, i mean it has side effects. But so does ice cream.
I think the main thing that it boils down to is the govt shouldnt tell me what is best for me. They dont have a fucking clue. They cant even do their job without grabbing some chicks ass.

The problem is those substances make you dangerous....
they either change who you are...make you crazy, psychotic and change your behavior

or they make it so you cant do fundamental tasks like drive

and yes I wouldn't care if they banned alcohol (I'd miss irish carbombs, and mint juleps, but I drink so infrequently I wouldn't care)

Fed law does trump state law, but it shouldnt be illegal federally in the first damn place.
Fucking assholes

No it doesn’t, only in the enumerated powers, which includes things like naturalization, international treaties, common defense etc. Everything else according to 9th and 10th amendment is left up to the states/people. Federal government does not have the authority, which is why they had to make an amendment for the prohibition of alcohol, and then had to make another amendment repealing the original amendment to get rid of the federal governments power to prohibit alcohol.

What is 'Conservatism' at this point? In my opinion, only Libertarians are on the right track. Both Neo-Conservatives and Communists/Progressives are Globalist Authoritarians. American Citizens are not their number one priority. They're both about the same thing in the end... Absolute World Government control.

Seriously? What a retard, the American Lung Association warns smoke from marijuana combustion has been shown to contain many of the same toxins, irritants and carcinogens as tobacco smoke. Is there a single pot advocate who would encourage the use of tobacco with the same enthusiasm? Hell no.

Is there a single pot opponent who would seek to outlaw the use of tobacco with the same enthusiasm? Hell no.

Well first tobacco doesn't change your mental state.....pot does.....

but for you lefties, who hate tobacco (and we know why), but now you want to legalize pot? uh....they both cause cancer and are bad for your health...

Well, I am not a "leftie" and I would never try to outlaw tobacco, in fact I am against smoking bans and all that shit. If a private business wants to allow smoking it is not the government's job to tell them no. If people do not like it ,they can go elsewhere.

As a libertarian I think people should be free to fuck themselves up as much as they want. Unlike you fucking right wing zealots, I do not think it is my place to tell anyone how to live their lives. We get enough of that shit from the likes of you.

oh a libertarian, your posts don't show that

you're for getting rid of discretionary spending and entitlements?

awwwwww, cant toke up......dang....

so should we legalize cocaine and heroin?

Nah, we should ban all controlled substances. Because prohibition works so well. Just look at how well Nixon's "War on Drugs" has done.

Ingenious.

I'm all for it, with one caveat...you OD, you die........
Unless it's pot. Then you just eat all the Doritos in the house and call everyone, "DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!" for two hours.

yeah, that drives me nuts, same with the dope laugh (it's the way beavis and butthead laugh, I HATE that thing).......

Pot people just drive me nuts with their advocacy.........the pamphlets the lectures on founding fathers.....and uses for hemp.....and it's just stop already.
just fine them and go on, harder drugs should be dealt with much harsher.....see compromise.....dope is less restricted, hard drugs more restricted.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!

so wrong........

I would suggest there is no higher call I g for the Government thsn to ensure it' citizens are free from the negative effects of immorality, like drunk driving. To thst end I believe it is good and necessary for the Government to remove those who choose immorality in a permanent way.

well, you cleary live in the wrong country. This country was founded on liberty, not governmental control. I would suggest you move to a country more suited to your points of view. Saudi Arabia is a very nice country and they think just like you.

Funny from a leftist.......the only freedom you guys want is abortions, drugs, and homosex.....outside of that you want the feds to control everything

Funny, except i am not a leftist you fucking partisan zealot. I am as anti-abortion as anyone on this thread and have been called a Con multiple times because of my views on abortion.

But yes, I do think people should be free to be homosexual and I think people should be allowed to smoke pot. Those two things along with 100 other views is what makes me a liberation not a lefty or righty.

But you suffer from the same problem as all the other braindead partisan zealots, you only see things via the two parites, you shriveled up little mind cannot comprehend that some of us are outside of the two party control.

Fuck the states and state's rights, it is all about the Fed Govt. When did conservatives quit caring about states rights?

U.S. to End Policy That Let Legal Pot Flourish, Report Says
Please allow more drugs to flow in the United States, just like letting Abortion on demand continue. Soon all those petulant, miserable, wretched, liberals will have committed self suicide by OD along with no future Democrat voters and soon the world will be free of the cancer called "Liberalism"..

Liberalism-14377344077-485x387.jpeg
We have mood-altering alcohol already. Why this excitement about a plant that is smoked rather than ingested as a liquid?
Why bring the termination of pregnancies into the picture, anyway? All medical procedures are "on demand" except when the patient is flat out unresponsive in the emergency room. Every medical procedure that I have ever undergone has been "on demand," from tooth extractions to having my stomach moved to cure a hiatal hernia. Do you think that some board, comprised of who-knows-what people possessing just exactly what credentials, should have decided for me whether I could, or couldn't, have these procedures performed on my body?

we could ban alcohol, but there is no contact buzz with it......that's one major difference

It is easy to differentiate a true conservative, from one wearing the costume.

For the record, THE PURPOSE OF DEFINITION***:

• To Increase Vocabulary
  • To Eliminate Ambiguity
  • To Clarify Meaning
  • To Explain Theoretically
  • To Influence Attitudes
***Introduction to Logic, 3rd ed.\
Irving M. COPI

Is there a single pot opponent who would seek to outlaw the use of tobacco with the same enthusiasm? Hell no.

Well first tobacco doesn't change your mental state.....pot does.....

but for you lefties, who hate tobacco (and we know why), but now you want to legalize pot? uh....they both cause cancer and are bad for your health...

Well, I am not a "leftie" and I would never try to outlaw tobacco, in fact I am against smoking bans and all that shit. If a private business wants to allow smoking it is not the government's job to tell them no. If people do not like it ,they can go elsewhere.

As a libertarian I think people should be free to fuck themselves up as much as they want. Unlike you fucking right wing zealots, I do not think it is my place to tell anyone how to live their lives. We get enough of that shit from the likes of you.

oh a libertarian, your posts don't show that

you're for getting rid of discretionary spending and entitlements?

Well, yes they do, the problem is not my post it is your partisan zealot brain.

I am for cutting all spending by a minimum of 10% to include the military, as a starting point and then a more precise cutting after that point.

I am for phasing out all federal government sponsored welfare and social security.

Funny, except i am not a leftist you fucking partisan zealot. I am as anti-abortion as anyone on this thread and have been called a Con multiple times because of my views on abortion.

But yes, I do think people should be free to be homosexual and I think people should be allowed to smoke pot. Those two things along with 100 other views is what makes me a liberation not a lefty or righty.

But you suffer from the same problem as all the other braindead partisan zealots, you only see things via the two parites, you shriveled up little mind cannot comprehend that some of us are outside of the two party control.

oh please I said lefty not democrat dipshit.....there is nothing partisan there.
maybe you should improve your reading skills
second what do you disagree with the left on......

Fuck the states and state's rights, it is all about the Fed Govt. When did conservatives quit caring about states rights?

I was ok with sessions up until this. Not only does it show he hasn’t actually looked into the issue, it’s just showing how old and out of touch he is on the issue. I believe most republicans don’t really have much of an objection to legalization and decriminalization, of not they have certainly be quickly trending that way.

If you think pot should be illegal...then by that metric alcohol definitely needs to be illegal. Alcohol is so much more addictive, deadly, harmful to body, inhibiting of judgement, and has fucked up so many countless lives and left so many more victims in its wake of both those who abuse it and the ones they effect... AND probably is the grandaddy of all “gateway” drugs...there’s no question about it that alcohol needs to be illegal as well, if that’s your metric. Which is a stupid argument, especially in a supposedly free society. If you honestly and objectively look at the argument for legalizing pot (outside of the clear constitutional violation of prohibiting it in the first place), there is no doubt it’s way less harmful than alcohol (and even very helpful to select people, although it’s not this blanket “miracle” drug that fixes everything as some make it out to be).

Please allow more drugs to flow in the United States, just like letting Abortion on demand continue. Soon all those petulant, miserable, wretched, liberals will have committed self suicide by OD along with no future Democrat voters and soon the world will be free of the cancer called "Liberalism"..

We have mood-altering alcohol already. Why this excitement about a plant that is smoked rather than ingested as a liquid?
Why bring the termination of pregnancies into the picture, anyway? All medical procedures are "on demand" except when the patient is flat out unresponsive in the emergency room. Every medical procedure that I have ever undergone has been "on demand," from tooth extractions to having my stomach moved to cure a hiatal hernia. Do you think that some board, comprised of who-knows-what people possessing just exactly what credentials, should have decided for me whether I could, or couldn't, have these procedures performed on my body?

we could ban alcohol, but there is no contact buzz with it......that's one major difference

It was tried, and Prohibition failed. Abortions will still occur if outlawed, Pot will still be smoked/ingested if outlawed, and Guns will still be owned if outlawed.

Thus, regulation seems to be the best solution to these and other wedge issues.

They are not conservatives

Yes, they are. "Conservative" isn't a label you get to shift the goalposts on just because they produce policy that results in shit. You voted for Trump. Conservatives voted for Trump. You aren't going to be allowed to distance yourself from him the way you tried with Bush the Dumber, who you also supported for 8 years and only started saying wasn't a Conservative when the consequences of the policy he pushed that you supported turned out to be shit.

All Wrong. I voted for HRC, and Obama Twice, Clinton Twice, Kerry and Gore. I voted for John Anderson not Reagan and have been firm in my opinion that Trump is unfit to be POTUS!

Does Derp not read...I know you're a dirty leftwing nutcase...how does he think you voted for Trump????

They make convection devices now where you dont get any bad chemicals because the THC convects at a lower temp than everything else.

You ever see someone really stoned, I have. There's zero chance you can convince me its healthy.
Well, i mean it has side effects. But so does ice cream.
I think the main thing that it boils down to is the govt shouldnt tell me what is best for me. They dont have a fucking clue. They cant even do their job without grabbing some chicks ass.

The problem is those substances make you dangerous....
they either change who you are...make you crazy, psychotic and change your behavior

or they make it so you cant do fundamental tasks like drive

and yes I wouldn't care if they banned alcohol (I'd miss irish carbombs, and mint juleps, but I drink so infrequently I wouldn't care)
pot makes you dangerous? LOL

oh please I said lefty not democrat dipshit.....there is nothing partisan there.
maybe you should improve your reading skills
second what do you disagree with the left on......

"lefty" and "righty' is part of the vernacular of the partisan zealot, breaking everyone down into two groups.

I disagree with the left on abortion, ObamaCare, anti-discrimination laws, the size and scope of government, the role of the military...just to name a few.

They are the flag bearers for the conservative party in this country.

"They" (if you are referring to Attorney general Sessions and President Trump) ... Are not members of the Conservative Party, much less flag bearers for it ... :thup:

Like it or not, the GOP is the conservative party in this country.

They are not. I am a Reagan conservative and I am appalled at what conservatism has come to mean. The Freedom Caucus has nothing to do with the principles that Reagan espoused.

ok, so give us details.......
they said the same things about Reagan that they do about Trump.

Racist, sexist, stupid, homophobe, warmonger..........

Do you think forced gestation is libertarian?

It was tried, and Prohibition failed. Abortions will still occur if outlawed, Pot will still be smoked/ingested if outlawed, and Guns will still be owned if outlawed.

Thus, regulation seems to be the best solution to these and other wedge issues.

ok, this is the problem with the left.....you guys want it all removed...that is impossible...I'm not saying it will eliminate it entirely.
But we shouldn't sanction abortion and if we can prosecute the offenders....just like drugs ect....

now for pot. I think people should be fined........id save jail for harder drugs......ones that make people psychotic.

Forum List

Back