More cops shot.......but........but...............................

Lots of legal guns guarantees lots of illegal guns. Just look how good gun owners are at giving guns to criminals.
Up to 600,000 Guns are Stolen Every Year In the U.S. — That's One a Minute

"Just look how good gun owners are at giving guns to criminals."

Leftist Logic at its most insane :uhoh3:

That's 600k guns going from gun owners into the hands of criminals.

So you are saying that LEGAL gun owners are DIRECTLY ARMING criminals:

IMSSNlQHTMCmTRaU0QHRbA.png

Are you attempting to Out Stupid Tommy in The Stupid Department, you know the NRA are DIRECTLY ARMING police killers, we all still are waiting for him to post a link illustrating how the NRA are directly arming police killers.

SC2f5yYvT9GfHMghfUmEUg.png

Guns are going right into criminals hands.
I am guessing that these guns are not registered and there is no legal requirement to keep them secured ?
Eric Holder was charged with contempt of Congress for refusing to answer that very question.

Lots of legal guns guarantees lots of illegal guns. Just look how good gun owners are at giving guns to criminals.
Up to 600,000 Guns are Stolen Every Year In the U.S. — That's One a Minute

"Just look how good gun owners are at giving guns to criminals."

Leftist Logic at its most insane :uhoh3:

That's 600k guns going from gun owners into the hands of criminals.

So you are saying that LEGAL gun owners are DIRECTLY ARMING criminals:

IMSSNlQHTMCmTRaU0QHRbA.png

Are you attempting to Out Stupid Tommy in The Stupid Department, you know the NRA are DIRECTLY ARMING police killers, we all still are waiting for him to post a link illustrating how the NRA are directly arming police killers.

SC2f5yYvT9GfHMghfUmEUg.png

Guns are going right into criminals hands.
I am guessing that these guns are not registered and there is no legal requirement to keep them secured ?
That is all you ever do, is guess. You need to keep your opinions to yourself.

Were they not armed ? How can this happen ?

Officials identify 2 Westerville officers shot and killed in line of duty

More NRA victims I suppose.
Don’t you read your own crap???

Authorities said the suspect was wounded and taken into custody.
Two cops got shot by an NRA enabled killer. What has the suspects health got to do with it ?

Don’t you read your own crap???

Authorities said the suspect was wounded and taken into custody.
Two cops got shot by an NRA enabled killer. What has the suspects health got to do with it ?
/----/ Any proof of how the NRA enabled these criminals?
Yes. They bribe politicians to look the other way while the slaughter continues.
Your Confusing the NRA with Planned Parenthood...

They were not shot by law abiding NRA members. Law abiding gun owners only shoot people in self defense.

Police do not prevent crimes so much as investigate the aftermath. People like yourself believe no one has the right to defend themselves against criminals.
You do not need to be a member of the NRA to operate in the society they have created. Why is that so difficult to understand ?

They were not shot by law abiding NRA members. Law abiding gun owners only shoot people in self defense.

Police do not prevent crimes so much as investigate the aftermath. People like yourself believe no one has the right to defend themselves against criminals.
You do not need to be a member of the NRA to operate in the society they have created. Why is that so difficult to understand ?
I understand you being from the UK and how the whole freedom thing is alien to you but the fact is Murder has been on a decline for over a decade now in the USA while Rape and murder is ramping up in your neck of the world... I think you should worry less about us free people and worry more about who you people are letting in your country.

I understand you being from the UK and how the whole freedom thing is alien to you but the fact is Murder has been on a decline for over a decade now in the USA while Rape and murder is ramping up in your neck of the world... I think you should worry less about us free people and worry more about who you people are letting in your country.

"I think you should worry less about us free people and worry more about who you people are letting in your country"

But he supports them allowing those Islamists into his country, he loves that crowd it's the Ethnic British he has the problem with you know they are just racist bigots because they don't want unlimited Islamists squatting in Britain and gang raping underage girls and causing carnage, so your argument will be lost on him.

/-----/ So you'll be out running people down in the street because the AAA created the society.

This doesn't happen regularly where there is strong gun control. Only in the USA! More just in the last few days:
Officer, 26, killed in Henry County shooting; suspect identified
Texas police officer shot, killed; suspect taken into custody

Law enforcement needs to wake up and demand gun control!

This doesn't happen regularly where there is strong gun control. Only in the USA! More just in the last few days:

Criminals aren't going to legally buy a weapon. There is always a way to obtain one.

Again, you prove how stupid you are.

You sure you want to live in a land where ONLY the police have guns? For example, do you think this cop killer would have given up his gun? Were there already laws in place that made his gun illegal...like say, was it a stolen gun?

So you mean places with much lower homicide rates? Yeah that sounds good to me. Or do you mean places that don't regularly have school shootings? Yeah that sounds good too. Or do you mean places that don't have weekly cop killings? Yeah that would be fine too.
I have an IDEA move your whiney ass to one of those Countries you think are so much better, renounce your US citizenship and move already.

Good little commie pussy aren't you. Law Enforcement needs to wake up and arrest all you anti American punk's.

You are the little pussy hiding behind a gun while law enforcement and our children get gunned down.
You are a commie pussy, I don't need a gun, don't carry one. But I am an American unlike your pussy punk ass.

If you were you would see all the death and agree to some gun control. We have regular school shootings. That doesn't happen where there is strong gun control. Our law enforcement also dies regularly from guns. That is not American. That is a bunch of cowards clinging to guns while people die.
400 MILLION firearms in private hands and yet we have a VERY low murder rate with firearms. Almost no accidental deaths by shooting and as firearms ownership went up crime went down across the board for the last 20 years.

No mention of the 800 killed or seriously wounded in car accidents yesterday......
No mention of the 7,000 aborted (murdered)
No mention of the 1,200 injured by stupid texting drivers
No mention of the 650 crimes stopped by armed citizens

Nope...instead in his world, ONLY deaths that involve a shooting matter.

Anyone else see an agenda in this assbags post?

All together now......Tommy is a Hoplophobic moron who simply hates America (even though he sucks off the American benefits tit like a true parasite)
Well, the thread is about cops being shot. If you want to talk about people run over with cars, why don't you start a thread about that?

Forum List

Back