More cops shot.......but........but...............................

Were they not armed ? How can this happen ?

Officials identify 2 Westerville officers shot and killed in line of duty

More NRA victims I suppose.

Odd how the gun lickers never factor in the shooting and murder of police officers in their 'a good guy with a gun is the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun' theory. And while cops everywhere want to limit what guns people can buy and own the NRA and gun huggers everywhere say no, your lives are only valuable to us as a political tool, not as a moral issue.

It is disgusting.
What is disgusting is anti American libtards who lie and blame objects. Libtards are stupid.

Don’t you read your own crap???

Authorities said the suspect was wounded and taken into custody.
Two cops got shot by an NRA enabled killer. What has the suspects health got to do with it ?

Show us the link between the suspect and the NRA.
The idiot can't show you the link, there is none.

Odd how the gun lickers never factor in the shooting and murder of police officers in their 'a good guy with a gun is the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun' theory. And while cops everywhere want to limit what guns people can buy and own the NRA and gun huggers everywhere say no, your lives are only valuable to us as a political tool, not as a moral issue.

It is disgusting.
It blows a huge hole in their bullshit argument.
No holes. Just idiots like you running your pie hole and not knowing what you are talking about.

This doesn't happen regularly where there is strong gun control. Only in the USA! More just in the last few days:
Officer, 26, killed in Henry County shooting; suspect identified
Texas police officer shot, killed; suspect taken into custody

Law enforcement needs to wake up and demand gun control!
You sure you want to live in a land where ONLY the police have guns? For example, do you think this cop killer would have given up his gun? Were there already laws in place that made his gun illegal...like say, was it a stolen gun?

This doesn't happen regularly where there is strong gun control. Only in the USA! More just in the last few days:

You sure you want to live in a land where ONLY the police have guns? For example, do you think this cop killer would have given up his gun? Were there already laws in place that made his gun illegal...like say, was it a stolen gun?

So you mean places with much lower homicide rates? Yeah that sounds good to me. Or do you mean places that don't regularly have school shootings? Yeah that sounds good too. Or do you mean places that don't have weekly cop killings? Yeah that would be fine too.

Good little commie pussy aren't you. Law Enforcement needs to wake up and arrest all you anti American punk's.

The Leftist Utopia is that the police are also disarmed and only The Commie Thought Police and the criminals have guns you know like in the Leftist Utopia of The Soviet Union which is what they would like ALL Western nations to become The Soviet Union v2, get with the programme :smoke:

Good little commie pussy aren't you. Law Enforcement needs to wake up and arrest all you anti American punk's.

You are the little pussy hiding behind a gun while law enforcement and our children get gunned down.

So you mean places with much lower homicide rates? Yeah that sounds good to me. Or do you mean places that don't regularly have school shootings? Yeah that sounds good too. Or do you mean places that don't have weekly cop killings? Yeah that would be fine too.
Yes, all that. Also, places where only criminals have guns and citizens are at their mercy.

The Leftist Utopia is that the police are also disarmed and only The Commie Thought Police and the criminals have guns you know like in the Leftist Utopia of The Soviet Union which is what they would like ALL Western nations to become The Soviet Union v2, get with the programme :smoke:
So obvious he never read Fahrenheit 451.

The Leftist amoeba like brain does not go that far, you know about STOLEN guns. They think that professional criminals use guns bought LEGALLY you know with a serial number that can be tracked and not an illegal gun with the serial number stratched off. I mean Leftists should just stick to commenting about topics they actually know something about like Buttfucking and Carpet Munching and telling men with a penis in Drag that they are also a woman and can use the female bathroom :rolleyes-41:

Yes, all that. Also, places where only criminals have guns and citizens are at their mercy.

Right, places with much lower homicide rates. We are all more likely to be killed thanks to this gun culture:
Guns are used in more than half of homicides with female victims, the CDC has found
Domestic violence is a big factor: Firearms were used in nearly 54 percent of female homicides, and in 55 percent of those cases the perpetrator is someone with whom the victim has been intimately involved, the CDC found after reviewing homicide data from the National Violent Death Reporting System. Past studies have demonstrated that a woman’s risk of homicide increases greatly if her male abuser owns a gun.

So obvious he never read Fahrenheit 451.

Well to read Fahrenheit 451 you have to have the ability to read, with most Leftists who knows if they have that ability most of them cannot even read their own links they post as is illustrated when people often respond to them with:

"Did you even read your own link?"

The Leftist amoeba like brain does not go that far, you know about STOLEN guns. They think that professional criminals use guns bought LEGALLY you know with a serial number that can be tracked and not an illegal gun with the serial number stratched off. I mean Leftists should just stick to commenting about topics they actually know something about like Buttfucking and Carpet Munching and telling men with a penis in Drag that they are also a woman and can use the female bathroom :rolleyes-41:

Lots of legal guns guarantees lots of illegal guns. Just look how good gun owners are at giving guns to criminals.
Up to 600,000 Guns are Stolen Every Year In the U.S. — That's One a Minute

Right, places with much lower homicide rates. We are all more likely to be killed thanks to this gun culture:
Guns are used in more than half of homicides with female victims, the CDC has found
Domestic violence is a big factor: Firearms were used in nearly 54 percent of female homicides, and in 55 percent of those cases the perpetrator is someone with whom the victim has been intimately involved, the CDC found after reviewing homicide data from the National Violent Death Reporting System. Past studies have demonstrated that a woman’s risk of homicide increases greatly if her male abuser owns a gun.
Well, I'm with you, buddy. Let me know when all those big bad guns are gone and I'll turn mine in, too. Until then, I'm keeping them.

Lots of legal guns guarantees lots of illegal guns. Just look how good gun owners are at giving guns to criminals.
Gun prohibition would guarantee even more crime, death and guns.

The False Promise of Gun Control

"Just look how good gun owners are at giving guns to criminals."

Leftist Logic at its most insane :uhoh3:

Well, I'm with you, buddy. Let me know when all those big bad guns are gone and I'll turn mine in, too. Until then, I'm keeping them.
I'll wait until the crime rate and murder rates are zero for at least 50 years before I'll turn in my firearms

You are the little pussy hiding behind a gun while law enforcement and our children get gunned down.
You are a commie pussy, I don't need a gun, don't carry one. But I am an American unlike your pussy punk ass.

Forum List

Back