More cops shot.......but........but...............................

Were they not armed ? How can this happen ?

Officials identify 2 Westerville officers shot and killed in line of duty

More NRA victims I suppose.

This doesn't happen regularly where there is strong gun control. Only in the USA! More just in the last few days:
Officer, 26, killed in Henry County shooting; suspect identified
Texas police officer shot, killed; suspect taken into custody

Law enforcement needs to wake up and demand gun control!
You sure you want to live in a land where ONLY the police have guns? For example, do you think this cop killer would have given up his gun? Were there already laws in place that made his gun illegal...like say, was it a stolen gun?

The Leftist amoeba like brain does not go that far, you know about STOLEN guns. They think that professional criminals use guns bought LEGALLY you know with a serial number that can be tracked and not an illegal gun with the serial number stratched off. I mean Leftists should just stick to commenting about topics they actually know something about like Buttfucking and Carpet Munching and telling men with a penis in Drag that they are also a woman and can use the female bathroom :rolleyes-41:

Lots of legal guns guarantees lots of illegal guns. Just look how good gun owners are at giving guns to criminals.
Up to 600,000 Guns are Stolen Every Year In the U.S. — That's One a Minute
You're an idiot.

This doesn't happen regularly where there is strong gun control. Only in the USA! More just in the last few days:

Good little commie pussy aren't you. Law Enforcement needs to wake up and arrest all you anti American punk's.

You are the little pussy hiding behind a gun while law enforcement and our children get gunned down.
You are a commie pussy, I don't need a gun, don't carry one. But I am an American unlike your pussy punk ass.

If you were you would see all the death and agree to some gun control. We have regular school shootings. That doesn't happen where there is strong gun control. Our law enforcement also dies regularly from guns. That is not American. That is a bunch of cowards clinging to guns while people die.

You sure you want to live in a land where ONLY the police have guns? For example, do you think this cop killer would have given up his gun? Were there already laws in place that made his gun illegal...like say, was it a stolen gun?

The Leftist amoeba like brain does not go that far, you know about STOLEN guns. They think that professional criminals use guns bought LEGALLY you know with a serial number that can be tracked and not an illegal gun with the serial number stratched off. I mean Leftists should just stick to commenting about topics they actually know something about like Buttfucking and Carpet Munching and telling men with a penis in Drag that they are also a woman and can use the female bathroom :rolleyes-41:

Lots of legal guns guarantees lots of illegal guns. Just look how good gun owners are at giving guns to criminals.

"Just look how good gun owners are at giving guns to criminals."

Leftist Logic at its most insane :uhoh3:

That's 600k guns going from gun owners into the hands of criminals.

Good little commie pussy aren't you. Law Enforcement needs to wake up and arrest all you anti American punk's.

You are the little pussy hiding behind a gun while law enforcement and our children get gunned down.
You are a commie pussy, I don't need a gun, don't carry one. But I am an American unlike your pussy punk ass.

If you were you would see all the death and agree to some gun control. We have regular school shootings. That doesn't happen where there is strong gun control. Our law enforcement also dies regularly from guns. That is not American. That is a bunch of cowards clinging to guns while people die.
If you were an American you would understand the Constitution, which libtards like you are too stupid to.

If you were an American you would understand the Constitution, which libtards like you are too stupid to.

I fully understand the Constitution.

So you are saying that LEGAL gun owners are DIRECTLY ARMING criminals:

IMSSNlQHTMCmTRaU0QHRbA.png

Are you attempting to Out Stupid Tommy in The Stupid Department, you know the NRA are DIRECTLY ARMING police killers, we all still are waiting for him to post a link illustrating how the NRA are directly arming police killers.

SC2f5yYvT9GfHMghfUmEUg.png

This guy understood the Constitution and knew the 2nd has limits.
Antonin Scalia says 2nd Amendment has its limits

Are you attempting to Out Stupid Tommy in The Stupid Department, you know the NRA are DIRECTLY ARMING police killers, we all still are waiting for him to post a link illustrating how the NRA are directly arming police killers.

Guns are going right into criminals hands.

So then you should know your Second Amendment then:

The RIGHT to KEEP and BEAR ARMS....shall NOT be INFRINGED.

cdpjN9GMSla1XlQrRNA0xg.png

That is not what I asked, I asked you are LEGAL gun owners DIRECTLY ARMING criminals, because that is exactly what you say LEGAL gun owners are doing by your previous comments. So again you are BLAMING LEGAL gun owners for CRIMINALS having guns and it is then the FAULT of LEGAL gun owners that CRIMINALS are going out and shooting people?

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

Are you getting where Brain357 is saying that legal gun owners are directly arming criminals? I mean WTF I know that Leftists like siding with all types of criminals because they think criminals are Victims Of Society in some way and that is why they have no other choice but to turn to crime, but this takes it to a new level of bizarro.

Bullshit.

Are you getting where Brain357 is saying that legal gun owners are directly arming criminals? I mean WTF I know that Leftists like siding with all types of criminals because they think criminals are Victims Of Society in some way and that is why they have no other choice but to turn to crime, but this takes it to a new level of bizarro.
Brainless is a typical libtard, he is stupid and blame's American's for his fellow thugs behavior. He's a liar!!!

Don’t you read your own crap???

Authorities said the suspect was wounded and taken into custody.
Two cops got shot by an NRA enabled killer. What has the suspects health got to do with it ?
Prove it.

Prove that the NRA specifically enabled the killers.

Otherwise you are just another lying lefty.

The crazy foreign left can "suppose" anything they want about the American Constitution Bill of Rights while the 1st Amendment gives them the right to so. To paraphrase a prominent democrat, "never let a tragedy go to waste". You almost gotta laugh that the crazy sissie left that is so concerned about the feelings of confused men who want to use the ladies room care nothing about the feelings of the families of the brave Law Enforcement Officers who were killed in the line of duty. Let it go lefties, wait at least until the heroes are buried before you create crazy conspiracies for political gain.

Bullshit.

Brainless is a typical libtard, he is stupid and blame's American's for his fellow thugs behavior. He's a liar!!!

The situation to rational peoples is that legal gun owners for majority part are law abiding and also are responsible gun owners, a tiny percentage will go on a shooting spree but that is usually because of some personal problem ie. Domestic blow up and/or grudge against their Employer or work colleagues but those instances are rare, you have I think 300 MILLION LEGAL gun owners so if as Leftists insist ALL gun owners are either crazy or not responsible gun owners you should have 250 MILLION plus shooting sprees each YEAR and EVERY YEAR, which of course is ridiculous.

The Leftist Agenda includes disarming ALL LEGAL gun owners this so they can have their Wet Dream of a completely unarmed and defenceless population.

Their problem is that your Second Amendment is in the way and it prevents what The Leftist Agenda dreams about which is IF you did NOT have your Second Amendment you would already be on the way to Absolute Tyranny which is why you have that Amendment to make sure you do not fall to Absolute Tyranny, the Leftists being Leftist Fascist Totalitarians would like America AND the REST of the Western World ruled via Antifa Methods and ALL Americans AND EVERY ONE in the Western World at the mercy of dangerous Tyrannical Leftist Governments who would not give a crap about the peoples....Eric Blair "1984" played out in Real Time in Real Life.

The American Leftists also hate your First Amendment which they only like provided NOBODY comments anything that offends them which things that offend them are ANYTHING they do NOT AGREE with, in their Ideal Society people would be rounded up and sent to PRISON for having the WRONG THOUGHTS and for having the WRONG IDEAS and this is Fascism 101, the Leftists are the Fascists, the OP Tommy FULLY supports jailing people who have the WRONG THOUGHTS and the WRONG IDEAS and fully supports pissing on a persons RIGHT to Freedom of Expression he has posted many times about this and also his contempt for Democracy IF it does NOT fall in with a Leftist Statist Agenda.

These people do not give a shit about children or police or anyone being shot by criminals or anyone else, they just USE these tragic deaths as an ATTEMPT for the ends to justify the means.

Stay Alert:

4dgXLxh0T3uxhK7MKzvMOg.png

a8mGHsf6S5SxP3R1wq6DMg.png

Don’t you read your own crap???

Authorities said the suspect was wounded and taken into custody.
Two cops got shot by an NRA enabled killer. What has the suspects health got to do with it ?
What a stupid thing to say about the NRA.
Because little Tommy is stupid.

I am guessing that these guns are not registered and there is no legal requirement to keep them secured ?

Forum List

Back