More cops shot.......but........but...............................

Don’t you read your own crap???

Authorities said the suspect was wounded and taken into custody.
Two cops got shot by an NRA enabled killer. What has the suspects health got to do with it ?
Two cops got shot by an NRA enabled killer.

When and where did that happen?

(and, for a change, show the link involving the NRA)
See my previous post.

I did.

the only connection to the NRA is in your mind.
The NRA Placed Big Bets on the 2016 Election, and Won Almost All of Them

They are enablers whether the shooters are members or not.

The politicians the NRA supports vote for tougher laws against criminals...doofus.....the democrats vote to early release violent criminals......

Two cops got shot by an NRA enabled killer. What has the suspects health got to do with it ?

See my previous post.

I did.

/----/ Tommy, do you hold the Automobile Club of America responsible for vehicular homicide? After all they do support driver's rights.
Membership | AAA Northeast
1234.jpg

See my previous post.

I did.

/----/ Tommy, do you hold the Automobile Club of America responsible for vehicular homicide? After all they do support driver's rights.
View attachment 176052

Yep......cars kill more people than guns....yet he likely watches that British show where the guys drive those death machines around for fun...

Accidental death rates.....

Fatal Injury Data | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

Gun.....495

Car.......38,748

poisoning......58,335

falling.......34,673

suffocation...6,610

drowning......3,786

See my previous post.

I did.

View attachment 176052

Yep......cars kill more people than guns....yet he likely watches that British show where the guys drive those death machines around for fun...

Gun.....495

Car.......38,748

poisoning......58,335

falling.......34,673

suffocation...6,610

drowning......3,786
/----/ Liberal Rapid Response Team reply: "Yeah but of all those things you list, only guns stop us from seizing control of your pathetic lives."
execution.jpg

See my previous post.

I did.

You STILL havent explained how the NRA enabled this to happen. Clearly you dont have enough faith in your own argument to actually explain it. You know youll get laughed out of the room if you try, right?

Just shut up, retard.

Were they not armed ? How can this happen ?

Officials identify 2 Westerville officers shot and killed in line of duty

More NRA victims I suppose.

TT is channeling Baz Ares who is the only other person here who insist that the NRA are personally murdering peoples.

Your OP is so full of barely-concealed glee you really are disgusting. And I've noticed you can't answer the fucking question: YOU LIVE AN OCEAN AWAY SO HOW THE FUCK IS THIS ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS, IDIOT? Nobody on this board or in America likes you, so why don't you have enough pride to go away?

Odd how the gun lickers never factor in the shooting and murder of police officers in their 'a good guy with a gun is the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun' theory. And while cops everywhere want to limit what guns people can buy and own the NRA and gun huggers everywhere say no, your lives are only valuable to us as a political tool, not as a moral issue.

It is disgusting.

Odd how the gun lickers never factor in the shooting and murder of police officers in their 'a good guy with a gun is the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun' theory. And while cops everywhere want to limit what guns people can buy and own the NRA and gun huggers everywhere say no, your lives are only valuable to us as a political tool, not as a moral issue.

It is disgusting.
It blows a huge hole in their bullshit argument.

Your OP is so full of barely-concealed glee you really are disgusting. And I've noticed you can't answer the fucking question: YOU LIVE AN OCEAN AWAY SO HOW THE FUCK IS THIS ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS, IDIOT? Nobody on this board or in America likes you, so why don't you have enough pride to go away?

"HOW THE FUCK IS THIS ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS, IDIOT?"

He thinks everything is his business he is one of that type always his nose in others business when it does not directly affect him.

It is disgusting.

Re. Political tool, what in the same way that American Leftists use as a political tool every time someone with a problem does a mass shooting American Leftists take to Twitter etc demanding that ALL those with guns need to be subjected to a gun grab? They use that as a political tool for The Agenda which is their dream to disarm the whole American nation.

It is disgusting.

Re. Political tool, what in the same way that American Leftists use as a political tool every time someone with a problem does a mass shooting American Leftists take to Twitter etc demanding that ALL those with guns need to be subjected to a gun grab? They use that as a political tool for The Agenda which is their dream to disarm the whole American nation.

Well that's the delusion you carry with you anyway.

No mention of the 800 killed or seriously wounded in car accidents yesterday......
No mention of the 7,000 aborted (murdered)
No mention of the 1,200 injured by stupid texting drivers
No mention of the 650 crimes stopped by armed citizens

Nope...instead in his world, ONLY deaths that involve a shooting matter.

Anyone else see an agenda in this assbags post?

All together now......Tommy is a Hoplophobic moron who simply hates America (even though he sucks off the American benefits tit like a true parasite)

Yeah, he is kind of a one-shot Charlie. Just constant anti-gun threads, boring.

I'm pretty sure it was the cop-killer that shot the cops, not the NRA office, but maybe he's got links that show otherwise.

No mention of the 800 killed or seriously wounded in car accidents yesterday......
No mention of the 7,000 aborted (murdered)
No mention of the 1,200 injured by stupid texting drivers
No mention of the 650 crimes stopped by armed citizens

Nope...instead in his world, ONLY deaths that involve a shooting matter.

Anyone else see an agenda in this assbags post?

All together now......Tommy is a Hoplophobic moron who simply hates America (even though he sucks off the American benefits tit like a true parasite)

Yeah, he is kind of a one-shot Charlie. Just constant anti-gun threads, boring.

I'm pretty sure it was the cop-killer that shot the cops, not the NRA office, but maybe he's got links that show otherwise.

All normal sane peoples do not think the NRA are sponsoring people killing other people, only low IQ morons aka Far Leftist Maniacs insist that any of this is to blame with the NRA. I wait for the two Trolls to Funny my post like they did post # 32. I add this OP thread itself IS a Troll thread.

Get ready Timmy.......you have disarmed your people in Britain..you have banned and confiscated guns in Britain.......rape and violent crime are going up in Britain....and gun crime....is up 23% all over Britain and up 42% in your capitol city, London....

Yeah, Britain would see crime go way down if they let normal citizens own guns. As it is, criminals just run into houses and take anything they want --- apparently if you even hit them with a cane, the law goes after the homeowner, not the robber!

We have to be very careful this sad state of affairs, preferring all criminals to any decent people, does not happen in America. It will happen if the leftists get their way. It already has happened with Black Lives Matter. White lives aren't supposed to matter, only blacks, whatever crimes they do.

Is it true this Tommy T. isn't even American? He's just a Brit?? Darn, what's he doing here talking about things that are not his concern??? I can't understand why he would even care. Propaganda for propaganda's sake, maybe. Low.

How does a shooting in Westerville in the American State of Ohio directly affect you? How do Americans owning guns which is their right under their Second Amendment of their Constitution how does this directly concern you?

Also can you please give a link to illustrate how when someone is shot they are NRA victims ie. you saying that the NRA are sponsoring people killing people.

See my previous post.

I did.

View attachment 176052

Gun.....495

Car.......38,748

poisoning......58,335

falling.......34,673

suffocation...6,610

drowning......3,786

In America in the Black community killing more Blacks than guns or autos or anything else is abortion yet the Far Leftist Anti-Gun maniacs are Pro-Abortion on Demand of course it illustrates that Leftists are devoid of Logic the below says that if they are Anti-Gun they also should be Anti-Abortion but they are not:

number-one-killer-2013-fb.jpg

The Far Leftist Maniacs tell people they LOVE Blacks, they HATE Whites but they LOVE Blacks, so what about the below:

1554353_606688839385689_486970368_n.jpg

Show us the link between the suspect and the NRA.

Show us the link between the suspect and the NRA.

^^^^ There is no link between the suspect and the NRA if there was the link would have been included in the OP or a subsequent post and it is not.

Forum List

Back