More dead in miami.

• Banned
You don't have the smarts to be humorous.
I'm way smarter and funnier than you. Where's you link genius?

If your smarter than me you could have found it. Again, how smart are you?
Intellectual giant? Self assessment is no assessment.

I accept your apology.

Of course it nothing to do with the country saturated with guns and the nuts that get them. Certainly not.
I won t be long before McDonalds will have a special deal. With every big Mac deal you can upgrade with a pistol or long rifle.
Another lib controlled area-------they kill everyone..

Fyi
Miami has a republican Mayor who controls the city...

You don't have the smarts to be humorous.
I'm way smarter and funnier than you. Where's you link genius?

If your smarter than me you could have found it. Again, how smart are you?
Intellectual giant? Self assessment is no assessment.

I accept your apology.
~~~~~~
Just more black on black violence...

Meanwhile, yammering about ancient history in Tulsa. We see how phony that is with how they treat the here and now rather than that.

Fyi

"Controls"?

He is a registered Republican, but the office of the City of Miami Mayor is nonpartisan.

Of course it nothing to do with the country saturated with guns and the nuts that get them. Certainly not.
I won t be long before McDonalds will have a special deal. With every big Mac deal you can upgrade with a pistol or long rifle.
more dems means more crime
crimehhsdfhjjjxswqaz.jpg

Fyi
And your point being? They still mostly voted for dems in the presidential election even though the cubans have seemed to figure out how evil the dems are and are pulling away.

Fyi

"Controls"?

He is a registered Republican, but the office of the City of Miami Mayor is nonpartisan.

What does that mean? Simply that republicans for mayor, can run against other republicans for the position.... in the general election...

So it's nothing to do with some nut getting guns. Its the liberals.
Got it. Sorry I don't understand how you think.
Hundreds of mass shootings so far this year bit again I must stress its got nothing to do with guns. Hell no. Perish the thought.

And the best bob blaycock can do is suggest the killing of innocent people is funny. You're a very poor excuse for a human being.

So it's nothing to do with some nut getting guns. Its the liberals.
Got it. Sorry I don't understand how you think.
Hundreds of mass shootings so far this year bit again I must stress its got nothing to do with guns. Hell no. Perish the thought.
The people who killed would have killed regardless-------------even if you outlawed guns they would resort to knives, improvised explosives/fires to kill. If weapons are outlawed-----these criminals would still likely have their guns and certainly would continue kill. By allowing weapons, atleast eventually they would find that others are armed and will shoot back.

Law and order have broken down, people should now own guns to protect themselves.

Forum List

Back