More dead in miami.

Huh. A drive by mass shooting. That's a first.

Only you have claimed its a drive by shooting.... Nevertheless it was a Black on Black shooting.
People in SUV shoot 22, drive off, not caught. Sounds like a drive by to me.

in a drive by, you don't stop the car, get out of the car, shoot indiscriminately, get back in the car, and drive off.

You don't have the smarts to be humorous.
I'm way smarter and funnier than you. Where's you link genius?

If your smarter than me you could have found it. Again, how smart are you?
Intellectual giant? Self assessment is no assessment.

I accept your apology.

"Furthermore, when starting a new thread and declaring something as fact in your opening post, you must also link to a source. For example, "Polls say 2/3 of people think x, y, z." You need to link to a source for one of those alleged polls. Telling others to Google it on their own is not acceptable."

I accept your apology.

"Furthermore, when starting a new thread and declaring something as fact in your opening post, you must also link to a source. For example, "Polls say 2/3 of people think x, y, z." You need to link to a source for one of those alleged polls. Telling others to Google it on their own is not acceptable."

You seem a little upset about virtually nothing. Its call over the news so a link is unnecessary. Maybe you don't like criticism about guns.
I would think most things I say are not acceptable to you.
Thank you for your advice.

Of course it nothing to do with the country saturated with guns and the nuts that get them. Certainly not.
I won t be long before McDonalds will have a special deal. With every big Mac deal you can upgrade with a pistol or long rifle.
Another lib controlled area-------they kill everyone..

So it's nothing to do with some nut getting guns. Its the liberals.
Got it. Sorry I don't understand how you think.
Hundreds of mass shootings so far this year bit again I must stress its got nothing to do with guns. Hell no. Perish the thought.
The people who killed would have killed regardless-------------even if you outlawed guns they would resort to knives, improvised explosives/fires to kill. If weapons are outlawed-----these criminals would still likely have their guns and certainly would continue kill. By allowing weapons, atleast eventually they would find that others are armed and will shoot back.

Law and order have broken down, people should now own guns to protect themselves.

What a pathetic justification for gun owners. That's like saying he's got one so I want one also.
Protect themselves? From who? Loony ratbags who never had a background check? Remember the NRA refused to make it compulsory so they handed out guns to every nut.
Why is it ok for anyone to have an automatic assault rifle? Are you mad?
They should be the first one banned.
By your logic the answer is to get more guns out there to stop gun violence? Explain that to those dead people and their families.
You're not well equipped for rational thought. Living in the wild west days are over son. The whole structure if society is based on fear. Carrying guns every where like some 2020 Rambo.
You've really got your head screwed on cowboy.

I accept your apology.
It was the second major shooting in the Miami area in as many days. One person died after seven people were shot Friday night, NBC Miami said.
--------------------

from the Link.
-----------------------------

I accept your apology.

You seem a little upset about virtually nothing. Its call over the news so a link is unnecessary. Maybe you don't like criticism about guns.
I would think most things I say are not acceptable to you.
Thank you for your advice.

You seem a little upset about virtually nothing.
Not upset at all.
Its call over the news so a link is unnecessary.

it still requires a link.

Perhaps you should take a look at the USMB Rules and Guidelines

Of course it nothing to do with the country saturated with guns and the nuts that get them. Certainly not.
I won t be long before McDonalds will have a special deal. With every big Mac deal you can upgrade with a pistol or long rifle.

Hundreds of mass shootings so far this year bit again I must stress its got nothing to do with guns. Hell no. Perish the thought.
The people who killed would have killed regardless-------------even if you outlawed guns they would resort to knives, improvised explosives/fires to kill. If weapons are outlawed-----these criminals would still likely have their guns and certainly would continue kill. By allowing weapons, atleast eventually they would find that others are armed and will shoot back.

Law and order have broken down, people should now own guns to protect themselves.

What a pathetic justification for gun owners. That's like saying he's got one so I want one also.
Protect themselves? From who? Loony ratbags who never had a background check? Remember the NRA refused to make it compulsory so they handed out guns to every nut.
By your logic the answer is to get more guns out there to stop gun violence? Explain that to those dead people and their families.
You're not well equipped for rational thought. Living in the wild west days are over son. The whole structure if society is based on fear. Carrying guns every where like some 2020 Rambo.

so much irony.

So little sense.

I accept your apology.
~~~~~~
Just more black on black violence...

That's a very harsh comment.

Sadly, however, it's accurate.

So I am guessing that most Americans just shook their heads and forgot about it.

Huh. A drive by mass shooting. That's a first.

Only you have claimed its a drive by shooting.... Nevertheless it was a Black on Black shooting.

in a drive by, you don't stop the car, get out of the car, shoot indiscriminately, get back in the car, and drive off.
You're right, but it was close. You have to adapt your drive by when there are 3 shooters at once going after that many people. The authorities said they waited in the SUV for the crowd to gather. It was two feuding 'groups,' not technically organized gangs, after a couple of particular people in the crowd. Roaming packs of kids. Semi autos and handguns were used, and armed people in the parking lot shot at them to stop them. Who knows, maybe one or two of them are among the hospitalized right now, because most people got driven to the local hospitals by friends. They have no idea who did it.

They held a really long Come to Jesus press conference with a lot of community activists and pols talking about how as a community, they all need to work together to shut this shit down.

Good luck stopping gang shootings when they don't get their guns from local gun shops.

Forum List

Back