more DICTATOR stop gap legislation looms

Last year, gas used in utility plants cost as low as $16 per megawatt hour (a million watts generated continuously over an hour) compared to some $22 for coal. Mining and shipping coal is simply more expensive.

buy coal - your family doesnt need to save $6 per megawatt hour and buy food.

who cares if consumers want a cheaper source of energy - you'll buy what I tell you to buy, and like it !!

Trump administration proposes mandating purchase of coal, nuclear power, citing national security

the coal Nazi has spoken.
The way you describe it sounds just like a bunch of "green energy" tyrants who ran the last administration and tried to install the wealth-redistribution, communist overthrow know as "Cap-and-Trade."

:dunno:

wrong too - keep trying.

read your link, dipshit. This isnt about consumers.

wrong dumb butt ...
First sentence
On Friday, the White House National Security Council is schedule to review a draft proposal from the Energy Department that would order power grid operators to buy energy from ailing coal and nuclear power plants, citing national security needs, Bloomberg News reports, calling the proposal "an unprecedented intervention into U.S. energy markets."

First sentence
On Friday, the White House National Security Council is schedule to review a draft proposal from the Energy Department that would order power grid operators to buy energy from ailing coal and nuclear power plants, citing national security needs, Bloomberg News reports, calling the proposal "an unprecedented intervention into U.S. energy markets."
Would those be operators who have a government-backed monopoly?

First sentence
Would those be operators who have a government-backed monopoly?
good point

wrong dumb butt ...
First sentence

look dipshit, if something costs you more to use than another product and some clown MAKES YOU use it you lose money by not bring able to make a choice

damn youre fukn dumb .. idiot RW's.

It should be no surprise a New York Democrat like Trump would order the government to intervene in the free market.

The Pied Piper continues to lead the pseudocon rubes into the far left camp.
Imagine if we had elected the OTHER New York Democrat. Where would we be now?

who cares if consumers want a cheaper source of energy - you'll buy what I tell you to buy, and like it !!

Trump administration proposes mandating purchase of coal, nuclear power, citing national security

the coal Nazi has spoken.
It should be no surprise a New York Democrat like Trump would order the government to intervene in the free market.

they arent rubes - theyre brain dead f'n MORONS

The funny thing is, coal prices dropped during the Obama regime, even though the tards claimed he wanted to make coal more expensive.

It is cheaper coal which has been putting so many coal miners out of work.

To employ more coal miners, Trump will have to increase the cost of coal.

Supreme irony.

Imagine if we had elected the OTHER New York Democrat. Where would we be now?

not even clinton is f'n stupid enough to end a free market ..

Damn you, Obama! Damn you!

u_s_coal_mining_jobs.png

Oh, wait...

US_Coal_Mining_Employment_1900_2016_MSHA_series_e1487808914791.png

wrong dumb butt ...
First sentence

look dipshit, if something costs you more to use than another product and some clown MAKES YOU use it you lose money by not bring able to make a choice

Oh, you mean like Obamacare by Shit Stain?

wrong dumb butt ...
First sentence

Did you even read what i wrote? Holy shit :cuckoo:

To increase coal jobs, coal will have to increase. That means the cost of electricity will have to increase.

Except for one problem. As coal increases, more and more producers will switch to natural gas.

Coal is dead. And Trump has known this for a long time. He is playing the rubes like fiddles.

Check out what Trump said about coal miners in his Playboy interview way back in 1990:

PLAYBOY: What satisfaction, exactly, do you get out of doing a deal?
TRUMP: I love the creative process. I do what I do out of pure enjoyment. Hopefully, nobody does it better. There’s a beauty to making a great deal. It’s my canvas. And I like painting it.

I like the challenge and tell the story of the coal miner’s son. The coal miner gets black-lung disease, his son gets it, then his son . If I had been the son of a coal miner, I would have left the damn mines. But most people don’t have the imagination–or whatever–to leave their mine. They don’t have “it.”

PLAYBOY: Which is?
TRUMP: “It” is an ability to become an entrepreneur, a great athlete, a great writer. You’re either born with it or you’re not. Ability can be honed, perfected or neglected. The day Jack Nicklaus came into this world, he had more innate ability to play golf than anybody else.

Trump spit right in the faces of coal miners in that interview. Trump considered coal miners to be too stupid to get another career. Trump said they don't have "it".

These dumb backward rubes have not caught on they've been hoaxed by a New York limousine liberal.

Forum List

Back