more DICTATOR stop gap legislation looms

read your link, dipshit. This isnt about consumers.

wrong dumb butt ...
First sentence
On Friday, the White House National Security Council is schedule to review a draft proposal from the Energy Department that would order power grid operators to buy energy from ailing coal and nuclear power plants, citing national security needs, Bloomberg News reports, calling the proposal "an unprecedented intervention into U.S. energy markets."

look dipshit, if something costs you more to use than another product and some clown MAKES YOU use it you lose money by not bring able to make a choice

damn youre fukn dumb .. idiot RW's.
Did you even read what i wrote? Holy shit :cuckoo:

yes I did.

why do you think I said youre a dumbass?

nothing to do with consumers my Texas ass ...

read your link, dipshit. This isnt about consumers.

wrong dumb butt ...
First sentence
On Friday, the White House National Security Council is schedule to review a draft proposal from the Energy Department that would order power grid operators to buy energy from ailing coal and nuclear power plants, citing national security needs, Bloomberg News reports, calling the proposal "an unprecedented intervention into U.S. energy markets."

look dipshit, if something costs you more to use than another product and some clown MAKES YOU use it you lose money by not bring able to make a choice

damn youre fukn dumb .. idiot RW's.
Did you even read what i wrote? Holy shit :cuckoo:

yes I did.

why do you think I said youre a dumbass?

nothing to do with consumers my Texas ass ...
:lol:

who cares if consumers want a cheaper source of energy - you'll buy what I tell you to buy, and like it !!

Trump administration proposes mandating purchase of coal, nuclear power, citing national security

the coal Nazi has spoken.

The slow creep of fascism in the US continues. Forcing people to buy crap energy sources, no doubt Trump will demand a national coal Gestapo that drives around neighborhoods and forces residents to physically disconnect their solar panels.

You think the level of batshit insane crap can't get any worse with orange turd and then he channels his inner Mussolini to come up with denying citizens of their rights again.

REPUBLICAN - Don't forget the party he belongs to.

The slow creep of fascism in the US continues. Forcing people to buy crap energy sources, no doubt Trump will demand a national coal Gestapo that drives around neighborhoods and forces residents to physically disconnect their solar panels.

You think the level of batshit insane crap can't get any worse with orange turd and then he channels his inner Mussolini to come up with denying citizens of their rights again.

REPUBLICAN - Don't forget the party he belongs to.
Obamacare.

/thread

Forum List

Back