More economic GOOD News...DOW hits new record..on track to hit 17K.

Americans net worth is up $20 trillion dollars since 2009.

America will be energy independent by 2030.

Unemployment has dropped from 10.2% to 6.3%
The stock market has more than doubled since the stimulus.

14 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
GDP has been growing since 2009.
Auto sales are up. Retail sales are up. Home sales are up.
Bin Laden is dead, and GM is alive.

Obama has done a very good job.

LOL, no recession ever ended as slowly or shallowly as this one, and no one ever tooted their own horns for the end of a recession as much as the Democrats do....

It wasn't a recession. It was a complete economic collapse caused by Wall Street's derivatives Ponzi scheme.

Democrats........cleaning up Republican messes since 1933.

We've already established you don't even know what that means much less then you can prove it. Democrats and Republicans are in an endless French kiss, you morons who think one is responsible for our economic mess and not the other are just brain damaged simpletons. Both parties did this. You're such a dumb ass.

Liberals are celebrating a strong Dow because their Party is in control. When Reagan and Bush had strong Dow, we were reminded that many poor Americans don't own stock in any form.

Accordingly, it's time to hold Liberals to their own rules. How is a strong Dow helping the rising number of Americans out of work (based on labor participation rates) and the increased number of Americans on Food Stamps?

Is the Left excited about a rising Dow so that they can redistribute the 401(k)'s of Middle Class Americans? Is the Left happy about a rising Dow so that Middle Class can be told, "you didn't build that" when referring to personal portfolios?

Liberals are celebrating a strong Dow because their Party is in control. When Reagan and Bush had strong Dow, we were reminded that many poor Americans don't own stock in any form.

Accordingly, it's time to hold Liberals to their own rules. How is a strong Dow helping the rising number of Americans out of work (based on labor participation rates) and the increased number of Americans on Food Stamps?

Is the Left excited about a rising Dow so that they can redistribute the 401(k)'s of Middle Class Americans? Is the Left happy about a rising Dow so that Middle Class can be told, "you didn't build that" when referring to personal portfolios?

Yeah, as I maintain. They stand for nothing. They shift like soft sand. It is literally impossible to debate losers that take on both sides of every issue in order to fit a narrative.

They protest wall street, they then celebrate the artificial inflation of the market through ZIRP (zero interest rate policy), as though any loser like this political torch would care or know what that is. They some how actually think that benefits the poor in some way. What ways? Ask them, only they can tell you.

They cannot really tell you. They just giggle away like retarded hyenas and chant that Obama has not lied about a thing. All of his scandals are myths. He has done nothing wrong. That is their contention.

Think about what I just said, and consider how dumb someone needs to be to have that disposition. Is there a word in the English language to describe how ridiculously stupid that is?

Read it an weep gloom and doom conserverinos!

Dow Average and S&P 500 Hit New Highs
Stocks Notch Records as Beaten-Down Shares Mount a Rally

nvestors snapped up shares of companies large and small, driving major indexes to records and reviving beaten-down technology stocks.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 112.13 points, or 0.7%, to 16695.47, notching its second record finish in as many sessions and its third new high of 2014. The Dow notched 52 records in 2013.

The S&P 500 added 18.17 points, or 1%, to 1896.65, squeezing out its ninth record close of the year.

That along with a great April jobs report should really be making you folks cry.

:lol:

Lefties have been proclaiming "Good News" on the economic front for 5 years now.

If it's really that good, why the need to keep trying to convince people?

I guess since things are so good we can cancel welfare programs, and not have anymore debates about minium wage.

The redo of GM and the stimulus worked.

And you believe it had something to do with the occupant of the white house.

The truth hurts doesn't it?

Yeah, GM is an overfuckingwhelming success..

bg060914dAPR20140609024517.jpg

Read it an weep gloom and doom conserverinos!

Dow Average and S&P 500 Hit New Highs
Stocks Notch Records as Beaten-Down Shares Mount a Rally

nvestors snapped up shares of companies large and small, driving major indexes to records and reviving beaten-down technology stocks.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 112.13 points, or 0.7%, to 16695.47, notching its second record finish in as many sessions and its third new high of 2014. The Dow notched 52 records in 2013.

The S&P 500 added 18.17 points, or 1%, to 1896.65, squeezing out its ninth record close of the year.

That along with a great April jobs report should really be making you folks cry.

Lefties have been proclaiming "Good News" on the economic front for 5 years now.

If it's really that good, why the need to keep trying to convince people?

For the very same reason they needed 'convincing' when Clinton was in office. Conservatives were braying that the sky was falling. It wasn't.

I guess since things are so good we can cancel welfare programs, and not have anymore debates about minium wage.

Why would you do that?

The private economy doesn't care about people.

The government does.

The government does.

Indeed! The regime ("government", if you must) DOES care. It cares what you eat. It cares what you smoke. It cares what you snort. It cares what you say in telephone conversations. It cares what you say on The Internet.

There is NO END to government "caring".

Last edited:
Fewer is an understatement, Redfish. More than 96 million Americans between the ages of 16 and to retirement age are not employed.70,000,000 are under 16. 96 million+70 m =166,000,000 not even in the working force.

Approximate US Population, 325,000,000. - 166,000,000. = 159,000,000 are employed, and not all of those are full time workers.

Just not understanding why this number, if true, is so important now. It never was before. Additionally, you are lumping in folks that can't work with folks that can and are unemployed. And you do know that once you reach a certain age? It's almost impossible to be employed in any meaningful job.

What we have is truly an unsustainable economy. Obama's constant sniping at businesses he hates because he is a communist has harmed and not helped our economy.

If that were true? Why haven't private industries been nationalized? Maybe you can name one that has..

Go!

He's getting away with it because a lot of unemployed people live better on welfare than they do working, and they like not to answer to a person who expects them to earn their salary by serving the public.

That's completely incorrect.

America is going the wrong way. It will catch up with a National Debt Clock telling us we are $17,527,609,000,000.00 *in the national debt column.

Obama has not improved America fiscally by his constant overspending on pet rock projects.

*US National Debt Clock in Real Time

Again, one has to ask, why is this important to conservatives now, and never really important when there is a conservative President.

The government does.

Indeed! The regime ("government", if you must) DOES care. It cares what you eat. It cares what you smoke. It cares what you snort. It cares what you snort. It cares what you say in telephone conversations. It cares what you say on The Internet.

There is NO END to government "caring".

Well I invite you to go to a place where the government does not care.

Try Somalia.

Let me know how it goes.

Why would you do that?

The government does.

Big Brother loves us?

Comrade, you speak the good news according to the party. Lines for one roll of toilet paper per month can not be far behind..

Latvian-Bread-line-640x360.jpg

Well I invite you to go to a place where the government does not care.

Try Somalia.

Let me know how it goes.

Thank you for the kind invitation. Do you rent out rooms in your home there?

I wouldn't own real estate there. Not enough government for my taste.

I own real estate in Manhattan, New York, but currently the apartment is rented.

I am sure, however, a two fisted go getter like yourself wouldn't really need a room in Somalia.

I'll help you get started.

Cheap Flights to Mogadishu, Somalia (MGQ) - TripAdvisor

Fewer is an understatement, Redfish. More than 96 million Americans between the ages of 16 and to retirement age are not employed.70,000,000 are under 16. 96 million+70 m =166,000,000 not even in the working force.

Approximate US Population, 325,000,000. - 166,000,000. = 159,000,000 are employed, and not all of those are full time workers.

Just not understanding why this number, if true, is so important now. It never was before. Additionally, you are lumping in folks that can't work with folks that can and are unemployed. And you do know that once you reach a certain age? It's almost impossible to be employed in any meaningful job.

What we have is truly an unsustainable economy. Obama's constant sniping at businesses he hates because he is a communist has harmed and not helped our economy.

If that were true? Why haven't private industries been nationalized? Maybe you can name one that has..

Go!

He's getting away with it because a lot of unemployed people live better on welfare than they do working, and they like not to answer to a person who expects them to earn their salary by serving the public.

That's completely incorrect.

America is going the wrong way. It will catch up with a National Debt Clock telling us we are $17,527,609,000,000.00 *in the national debt column.

Obama has not improved America fiscally by his constant overspending on pet rock projects.

*US National Debt Clock in Real Time

Again, one has to ask, why is this important to conservatives now, and never really important when there is a conservative President.
Gee, Mr. Sallow, I guess we agree we don't agree sometimes. :lol:

He's getting away with it because a lot of unemployed people live better on welfare than they do working,

[ame=http://youtu.be/tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

Can I rest my case now?
<giggle>

You like videos Ms. Becki?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9kI_rAFuKA]A visit to Mississippi - YouTube[/ame]

And we probably disagree on most everything.

I still think you are a swell gal!

:D

The government is the greatest force for good in America.

Look at all the good they do...all our roads, all our public schools and universities, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, the military, the police, firefighters, EPA, NASA, CDC, NIH, FDA, FBI, etc...

It was greedy corporations that destroyed the world economy in 2008 with a derivatives based Ponzi scheme.....not the government.

Forum List

Back