More efforts to suppress the voting rights by the GOP

Up front and impossible to deny:

There ought to be a law, and the SoS in Georgia needs to go to court to force the opening of all 11 polling places shut down for the June 5th Election. How dishonest and so sure are the Republicans that they can't win unless they cheat.
/——/ You sound like the SS guard who swore Jews gassed themselves in spite of your heroic efforts to save them.

Is that what I sound like? I wonder, have you had your hearing checked lately?

Your link in no way shows that the measure in any way way impedes or denies anyone's right to vote much less that it impedes one parties voters more than another's.
Democrats are just a bunch of liars and cheaters.
They think they can get away with calling us what they are....accusing us of what they're guilty of.
This tactic only works in the corrupt media.
The country is wise to their tricks.

You have always been a kook, but of late you've become a damn liar.
a damn liar is one who makes shit up and the only substantive offered is stink

Alright fellas. I just got back from my quarterly “minorities stink, and I hate em” meeting at my local bowling alley.
Clearly our systemic racism isn’t working. We’ve got a number of cops on the payroll, but they just can’t seem to shoot enough black folks who were just about to cure cancer or publish their ground breaking string theory papers. We feel we need to bring it back to a grass roots effort.
For Election Day 2024, we will be posting “now hiring” signs outside of all urban voting places. We will also be handing out shirts outside of polling places that say “job fair” for people to wear. We know “now hiring” and “job fair” signs are to black people what garlic and crucifix’s are to vampires. We are fairly certain this will suppress the black vote. We haven’t quite figured out what to do about the Mexicans yet, but we have a few years to get our act together. We will be meeting next month at waffle houses across the country, feel free to stop in and pitch some ideas.

Alright fellas. I just got back from my quarterly “minorities stink, and I hate em” meeting at my local bowling alley.
Clearly our systemic racism isn’t working. We’ve got a number of cops on the payroll, but they just can’t seem to shoot enough black folks who were just about to cure cancer or publish their ground breaking string theory papers. We feel we need to bring it back to a grass roots effort.
For Election Day 2024, we will be posting “now hiring” signs outside of all urban voting places. We will also be handing out shirts outside of polling places that say “job fair” for people to wear. We know “now hiring” and “job fair” signs are to black people what garlic and crucifix’s are to vampires. We are fairly certain this will suppress the black vote. We haven’t quite figured out what to do about the Mexicans yet, but we have a few years to get our act together. We will be meeting next month at waffle houses across the country, feel free to stop in and pitch some ideas.
Shit. I meant to post this to the “white privilege only” sub forum. What, you say that no such forum exists? Guess you can’t see it because you aren’t in the “white privilege” club. Sucks to be you.

Your link in no way shows that the measure in any way way impedes or denies anyone's right to vote much less that it impedes one parties voters more than another's.
They think they can get away with calling us what they are....accusing us of what they're guilty of.

You seem to have your lying down to a science. I just wonder why you can’t be honest.

Pot calling the kettle black is what you are.

Forum List

Back