More evidence of Biden crimes to be revealed today by whistleblowers.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
They will be under oath.

They will be known.

They were assigned by the IRS to investigate international tax evasion crimes.

And they were assigned to investigate the Biden’s.

Gonna be hard for the Biden apologists to dismiss these highly credibly witnesses with the inside information.

Going to hard for the board Dimtards to discredit these guys.

“I have witnessed the corrosion of ethical standards and the abuse of power that threaten our nation. It is within this context that I have chosen to shed light on these actions and expose those responsible. I recognize that while I was present at the start of this investigation and was closely involved with the investigation for roughly five years — that I am just a part of the story," the opening statement continued. "My aim is to address systemic problems that have allowed misconduct to flourish. It is not a call for blame but a call for accountability and reform."

"Transparency is the foundation of our democracy," the unidentified IRS agent will tell Congress Wednesday. "Without it, people lose their trust in the institutions and the bonds that tie the fabric of our nation start to fray. The American people deserve to know the truth no matter how uncomfortable or inconvenient it may be for either political party."

They will be under oath.

They will be known.

Gonna be hard for the Biden apologists to dismiss these highly credibly witnesses with the inside information.

Dude.

A Biden could murder a bus full of nuns in the middle of 5th Avenue, and the MSM wouldn't report on it, and (most) liberals wouldn't care.

It's a cult, and cults aren't swayed by reality or evidence.

How do you not know this by now?

Going to hard for the board Dimtards to discredit these guys.

“I have witnessed the corrosion of ethical standards and the abuse of power that threaten our nation. It is within this context that I have chosen to shed light on these actions and expose those responsible. I recognize that while I was present at the start of this investigation and was closely involved with the investigation for roughly five years — that I am just a part of the story," the opening statement continued. "My aim is to address systemic problems that have allowed misconduct to flourish. It is not a call for blame but a call for accountability and reform."

"Transparency is the foundation of our democracy," the unidentified IRS agent will tell Congress Wednesday. "Without it, people lose their trust in the institutions and the bonds that tie the fabric of our nation start to fray. The American people deserve to know the truth no matter how uncomfortable or inconvenient it may be for either political party."
No - easy.

How do you not get this after 5 years here?

Dude.

A Biden could murder a bus full of nuns in the middle of 5th Avenue, and the MSM wouldn't report on it, and (most) liberals wouldn't care.

And we know the corrupt Merritless Gestapoland DOJ would cover it up.

These guys are going to expose him even more today.

Well the previous whistleblower's testimony was backed-up by a FBI whistleblower.....All testifying under oath.

What the leftists fail to realize that they all still work for the .gov and testify under oath which makes their credibility stronger among the sane.

If that’s your A game you should just bow out now, Simp.
That's clearly not what Beijing wants you to post.

Your Chinamasters don't pay you all to just whine. Come on, put some effort into it.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Well, we know that certainly won't be your garage door!

The ice cream man was out of drumsticks again!

Been the story of your life, huh, Jack?
You need to find yourself a girl, mate! :auiqs.jpg:

Talk to me at the end of the day when Republicans get done making fools out of themselves.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
They will be under oath.

They will be known.

Biden Apologists are a sub-Cult of the larger Democrat Media Bubble Cult.

Facts have LITERALLY no effect on them.

They will dismiss it, because it is not Culy Approved.

Dude.

Si'

We have to accept that Democrats are not subject to penalties from breaking US law.
We have to accept that Democrats shield other Democrats from knowledge that doesn't fit their narrative.

Once we move past those, we can formulate a strategy to move forward.

Well the previous whistleblower's testimony was backed-up by a FBI whistleblower.....All testifying under oath.

What the leftists fail to realize that they all still work for the .gov and testify under oath which makes their credibility stronger among the sane.

Leftists do not generally embrace "sane".

I predict a loud thud followed closely by the incessant wailing of the alt-right...because no one cares. :)
Nobody is surprised by your stance. You are one of the most prolific reality deniers on the board.

These witnesses were involved in the investigations for years. They corroborate their stories. They found evidence of major crimes, and evidence of a coordinated cover up by the Merritless Gestapoland DOJ.

So all you will be able to do is bleat “Nuh-uh”.

Sux to be you.

Forum List

Back