More Evidence of Fraud.

I am still waiting for the way this claim has been debunked? What happened to my answer?

Dude, they found no such thing in AZ.

And you can show no proof that they did.
The fact proof has already been provided but it doesn’t match your feelings nor wishes so you dismiss it as not existing.
Reality is coming back and it’s going to kick your butt.

Dude, they found no such thing in AZ.

And you can show no proof that they did.
The video says they did and how a court order kept it a secret. If it is true Lake will let us know. I believe it because the election was obviously stolen. You just can't handle the truth.

The video says they did and how a court order kept it a secret. If it is true Lake will let us know. I believe it because the election was obviously stolen. You just can't handle the truth.
The truth is that AZ certified it's 2020 election as accurate and fair.

10 minutes too long. Especially that lemmings like you give it any credence at all.
Again, this asshole's "evidence"....is bullshit. A very big tasty nothing burger.
But I like it....no calories. :)
Here again we see a Marxist tactic being used. Calling others 'lemmings' when they themselves are the real lemmings marching in lockstep over the cliff.

Here again we see a Marxist tactic being used. Calling others 'lemmings' when they themselves are the real lemmings marching in lockstep over the cliff.
I call them as I see them. Especially if you're still whining and moaning about a fraudulent election...despite the fact that NO evidence has been presented that suggests widespread fraud. Not even a sliver.
But.....lemmings..will be lemmings...

1663530482146.png

The truth is that AZ certified it's 2020 election as accurate and fair.
Not to mention the fabulous Cyber Ninjas, the group we were told were going to expose the whole conspiracy.

These folks are so deeply, personally and emotionally attached to this that they'll have an excuse for every failure.

Not to mention the fabulous Cyber Ninjas, the group we were told were going to expose the whole conspiracy.

These folks are so deeply, personally and emotionally attached to this that they'll have an excuse for every failure.
The hack is here. How do you plan to stop Lake from exposing what really happened? You better come up with something before she takes office.

Last edited:
The hack is here. How do you plan to stop Lake from exposing what really happened? You better come up with something before she takes office.
What has she exposed? How has she exposed it? What is the other side of the story, exactly?

Do you people ever plan on actual proving any of this in a actual court of law? Don't you realize that's what you have to do in Normal World? In America?

Prove it in a court of law and I'm with you. Until then, a Trumpster making claims is nothing more than a Trumpster making claims.

Forum List

Back