More Evidence of Fraud.

The video doesn't show anything factual or present a case that could be used in court.

The witness is a paper document expert who has testified in thousands of cases. Didn't you watch or did you just start trolling?

So now we know where some of these MASSIVE middle-of-the-night Biden vote spikes in only the swing states came from. This is on top of the hundreds of affidavits from election workers which were never heard in court, deleted vote machine logs, evidence of ballot harvesting, no state-wide signature verification audits for mail-in ballots, and the fraudulent official investigations and audits that looked everywhere but where the fraud was (like Fulton County, Georgia signature matching.) At some point the DemoRats are going to have to admit they underestimated the American people and they can't gaslight their way out of everything.

Reuters “fact check”:

“The vote spikes did occur, but they were not only Biden votes and can be explained by pro-Biden county vote dumps and a clerical error.”

But why only in these strategic states and no others?

Below: Middle of night massive Biden vote spikes in WI and MI

screenshot-2022-07-06-9.00.10-pm.png

Below: 12:30 a.m. 160,000 vote Biden vote spike in Georgia, after reporters testify that they had been told counting had stopped and would resume the next morning (source: Baltimore Post Examiner.) (Click for larger below image)

georgia-election-vote-spike.png

Pennsylvania vote spike, hearing:
Their baloney reasoning is they stopped counting “new” votes but the “old” votes rolled in for those several hours and were almost entirely for Biden.
It’s another liberal word redefinition attempt as to “stopped counting”

The witness is a paper document expert who has testified in thousands of cases. Didn't you watch or did you just start trolling?
Has he examined the actual ballots? No, then he has nothing but opinion and bad a bad one at that.

Their baloney reasoning is they stopped counting “new” votes but the “old” votes rolled in for those several hours and were almost entirely for Biden.
It’s another liberal word redefinition attempt as to “stopped counting”
Boi, if you know anything about WI you would realize that Milwaukee County always reports late.

So, you can Stop the Squeal.

When are you going to point out to the minute on the video where this asshole makes his accusations?
Do the class a favor and spare us having to wade through right wing propaganda.

Every election conspiracy theory in every state has so far been debunked.

You need to do a better job of making your case than screaming FRAUD!!!
So debunk means denied. This has not been debunked.

I don't. You lost. Sit down and shut up. 2024 is right around the corner.
You'll have plenty of opportunity to talk up shit then.
Do not read my posts and solve your problem. I know I make you look stupid, but you do help a lot.

lol

No, more evidence of rightwing lies and dishonesty.

You people do not need evidence. You do not accept evidence. You people expect people to believe you when you are clearly lying. The scary part is that they do.

Last edited:
Do not read my posts and solve your problem. I know I make you look stupid, but you do help a lot.
You're a lemming. You're a one trick pony, but that's an insult to one trick ponys.
Your boy lost. Deal with it and move on to 2024. You have no EVIDENCE there was widespread fraud.
Why do you keep talking the lie up? It's already working against 2022 midterm results.

You're a lemming. You're a one trick pony, but that's an insult to one trick ponys.
Your boy lost. Deal with it and move on to 2024. You have no EVIDENCE there was widespread fraud.
Why do you keep talking the lie up? It's already working against 2022 midterm results.
Worried? It shows.

Forum List

Back