More Evidence of Fraud.

Cyber NINJAS!!!...remind me again, where are they at now? Oh yeah..in a lot of hot water. :auiqs.jpg:
I hear that idiot CEO was the instigator of the voting machine breaches in MI and GA.
Morons never learn.

We're going to find out what happened.

Law or no law.

If you're innocent, you have nothing to worry about.

If you're guilty, you're so fucked it isn't even funny. You better start running NOW so you can get far enough away before they find out. Hillary was right, you're all going to hang when they find out what you done

We're going to find out what happened.

Law or no law.

If you're innocent, you have nothing to worry about.

If you're guilty, you're so fucked it isn't even funny. You better start running NOW so you can get far enough away before they find out. Hillary was right, you're all going to hang when they find out what you done
It's over. He lost. Deal with it. There's no "happened" coming.

Something with evidence to back it up is not a conspiracy, it is a fact. When and if this is debunked it might belong here. I am sure the mod that moved it will debunk it for us.

We are all ears.

If you watched the video, you very tiresome hack, you would know what she intends to prove.
I know you're always satisfied with one side of the story. Your side of the story has been tossed out of court over 60 times, so you get angry.

Prove it in court and I'm on board. Until then, you're just another angry, manipulated Trumpster calling others "hacks". Well, I do love irony.

This video tell us what the AG. and AZ. RINO's covered up in their audit because they did not want voters to know. Now the same facts have been uncovered in PA. The reputation of the man who found this in impeccable. I have already posted this in a thread in Conspiracy theories so you do not need to move this because it is already there. :rock: :rock::rock:

Please do yourself and your country a favor and listen to this.

any arrests yet?

I know you're always satisfied with one side of the story. Your side of the story has been tossed out of court over 60 times, so you get angry.

Prove it in court and I'm on board. Until then, you're just another angry, manipulated Trumpster calling others "hacks". Well, I do love irony.
This is new. You know it has never been to court. You also that cases were tossed to prevent an evidentiary hearing. You also know there was massive fraud but insist your lie is the truth.

You are a hack, a liar, and a traitor. Anything else from you on the subject?

This is new. You know it has never been to court. You also that cases were tossed to prevent an evidentiary hearing. You also know there was massive fraud but insist your lie is the truth.

You are a hack, a liar, and a traitor. Anything else from you on the subject?
Prove it in a court of law, like we do here in America.

All your bitching and your insults mean nothing. Sorry.

Prove it in a court of law, like we do here in America.

All your bitching and your insults mean nothing. Sorry.

Look at that exchange and tell your traitor buddy the same thing.

Forum List

Back