More Evidence That Covid Is A Scam

First, the death reported by the Left.....then the truth from the Right.

1. "41-Year-Old GOP Congressman-elect Dies of COVID-19

While in the ICU, Letlow received the antiviral drug remdesivir and steroids. Dr. G.E. Ghali of LSU Health Shreveport said that Letlow did not have any health problems that would have made him more vulnerable to the coronavirus. “He had no underlying conditions,” Ghali said. “It was just COVID.”

2. "REPORT: Congressman-elect Letlow died after suffering a heart-attack

Yesterday we reported that Congressman-elect Luke Letlow died yesterday after contracting coronavirus and being put in intensive care last week. Now we learn that his death came after he suffered a heart attack following surgery:

NY POST – Louisiana Rep.-elect Luke Letlow, who died while battling COVID-19, suffered a heart attack following a procedure, a hospital official said.
The 41-year-old was receiving treatment in the intensive care unit at Ochsner LSU Health in Shreveport when he died Tuesday, the Monroe News-Star reported."

3. And the explanation:
“We began this experiment in 1933 under the pressure of an internal economic crisis. We continue and extend it under the necessities of a war crisis....It is born in crisis, lives on crisis, and cannot survive the era of crisis. By the very law of its nature it must create for itself, if it is to continue, fresh crises from year to year. …And our future is all charted out upon the same turbulent road of permanent crisis.”
John T. Flynn, "As We Go Marching," p. 256

Flynn wrote that in 1944.

You can't possibly be that fucking stupid.

A heart attack after surgery can not be from covid-19.
The virus could trigger the immune over response that then caused the blood clot, but the surgery and death certainly can not be due to the virus.

The virus could trigger the immune over response that then caused the blood clot, but the surgery and death certainly can not be due to the virus.

If the virus caused the clot that killed the patient, then yes, it IS due to the virus. Without the virus, there would be no clot.

If the virus caused the clot that killed the patient, then yes, it IS due to the virus. Without the virus, there would be no clot.

First of all, the virus can not and never has created a blood clot because the virus can't get any access to the vascular system. It has to hide out in sinuses and airways in the lungs, or else the immune system would find it and wipe it out.
What you can blame the virus for is triggering an immune response that is over the top and it is that excessive immune response that can create a blood clot.
But when a person dies during surgery, it is the surgery that killed them, not anything that instigated the surgery.

What you said, no virus and there would be no clot, is like saying vacations to Hawaii are bad because someone died on a vacation to Hawaii. No Hawaiian vacation and the person would not have died.

That is not how logic works. It is not simply a random chain of events. There has to be some causality, and the virus did not cause the blood clot.
And by now they should have found which immuno suppressants to use in order to prevent the cytokine storm that did cause the blood clots. The medical profession seems to be dropping the ball on this one.

First of all, the virus can not and never has created a blood clot because the virus can't get any access to the vascular system. It has to hide out in sinuses and airways in the lungs, or else the immune system would find it and wipe it out.
What you can blame the virus for is triggering an immune response that is over the top and it is that excessive immune response that can create a blood clot.
But when a person dies during surgery, it is the surgery that killed them, not anything that instigated the surgery.

What you said, no virus and there would be no clot, is like saying vacations to Hawaii are bad because someone died on a vacation to Hawaii. No Hawaiian vacation and the person would not have died.

That is not how logic works. It is not simply a random chain of events. There has to be some causality, and the virus did not cause the blood clot.
And by now they should have found which immuno suppressants to use in order to prevent the cytokine storm that did cause the blood clots. The medical profession seems to be dropping the ball on this one.

Did you ever study anatomy in school? Because, if you did, you would see there is a DIRECT relationship between the lungs and the blood system. It's the lungs that give the blood the oxygen you need to stay alive. Might wanna talk to a doctor or someone who knows how those systems operate. And yes, the clots are caused by the virus. Google it if you don't understand.

So I guess he was gonna die of a heart attack anyway. We have 35% to 40% of our population thinking this stuff. And we wonder why we can't get it under control. They don't care how much they spread it in the name of the "liberty" or how many they kill.
True. These idiots are almost as dangerous as the frigging virus itself. God almighty, what idiots... DANGEROUS idiots.
Yep. This virus was the moment that Trumpism turned from potentially dangerous to literally dangerous.

How many people have died, and how many more have long term health issues, because these sociopaths are paranoid that their "freedom" and "liberty" are stolen if they just wear a fucking mask?
There's nothing "paranoid" about it. Dims have flushed our freedom down the toilet. I don't care if 1 millions Dims have to die to keep them out of power.
Wow. I believe you.

You guys have really lost it.
Sorry asshole. It’s you and your side killing people, burning buildings, looting businesses, shutting down and killing small businesses. Let us know when Republicans start doing that, But keep babbling with your 4 year old mentality responses. It’s all you’re good for.
Clumsy deflection noted.
My point is proven. Sorry asshole, i proved you and yours already “lost it”.
You're right, Mac... these Krazy Kornspiracy Klowns need to be stuffed back into the Lunatic Fringe Closet where they belong.

--------

The Orange Flim-Flam Kool-Aid being served by their Orange Baboon-God is a powerful hallucinogenic.

They are no longer in their right minds... poor misled bastards.
Of course you want people in the closet don’t you? Tells us all we need to know about evidence ignoring, crying little sheep like you. Xi approves your message.

So I guess he was gonna die of a heart attack anyway. We have 35% to 40% of our population thinking this stuff. And we wonder why we can't get it under control. They don't care how much they spread it in the name of the "liberty" or how many they kill.
True. These idiots are almost as dangerous as the frigging virus itself. God almighty, what idiots... DANGEROUS idiots.
Yep. This virus was the moment that Trumpism turned from potentially dangerous to literally dangerous.

How many people have died, and how many more have long term health issues, because these sociopaths are paranoid that their "freedom" and "liberty" are stolen if they just wear a fucking mask?
There's nothing "paranoid" about it. Dims have flushed our freedom down the toilet. I don't care if 1 millions Dims have to die to keep them out of power.
Wow. I believe you.

Sorry asshole. It’s you and your side killing people, burning buildings, looting businesses, shutting down and killing small businesses. Let us know when Republicans start doing that, But keep babbling with your 4 year old mentality responses. It’s all you’re good for.
Clumsy deflection noted.
You're right, Mac... these Krazy Kornspiracy Klowns need to be stuffed back into the Lunatic Fringe Closet where they belong.

--------

The Orange Flim-Flam Kool-Aid being served by their Orange Baboon-God is a powerful hallucinogenic.

It'll certainly take a while. This QAnon stuff is essentially the base of their base. But that's what needs to happen.

Wow. I believe you.

Clumsy deflection noted.

--------

It'll certainly take a while. This QAnon stuff is essentially the base of their base. But that's what needs to happen.
Q-Anon is based on the beliefs of misinformed, ignorant, weak people of low moral character, easily scammed arrogant losers.

All the same Q garbage in garbage out. Denial of a deadly virus as people died and denial of an election as people came out in droves to not vote for Biden but to vote AGAINST the sociopathic grifter. Twitler's death and denial Reichwing cult is the quintessential example of the dumbing-down of America.

The Mentality That Explains Trump’s Dead-Enders
All of us try to resolve cognitive dissonance, but the Trump movement has been a years-long exercise in it. Election denial is its latest manifestation. But before that came COVID denial, science denial, climate denial, ‘alternative facts,’ the inability of Trump’s most devoted fans to see him for the obvious con man that he is, and, at the movement’s very core, denial of the social and demographic changes that are transforming America.
The Mentality That Explains Trump’s Dead-Enders (thedailybeast.com)

"sociopathic grifter."

You can't go wrong counting on Leftist fools getting it backwards.

View attachment 435875
According to Trump, he was worth 3 billion before the election, as he so stated. One year later in front of the UN, he bragged about being worth 10 billion dollars--after only ONE year. His words.
I heard him and so did you if you were listening. The guy is a grifter.

1609598467398.png

All the same Q garbage in garbage out. Denial of a deadly virus as people died and denial of an election as people came out in droves to not vote for Biden but to vote AGAINST the sociopathic grifter. Twitler's death and denial Reichwing cult is the quintessential example of the dumbing-down of America.

All of us try to resolve cognitive dissonance, but the Trump movement has been a years-long exercise in it. Election denial is its latest manifestation. But before that came COVID denial, science denial, climate denial, ‘alternative facts,’ the inability of Trump’s most devoted fans to see him for the obvious con man that he is, and, at the movement’s very core, denial of the social and demographic changes that are transforming America.

"sociopathic grifter."

View attachment 435875
According to Trump, he was worth 3 billion before the election, as he so stated. One year later in front of the UN, he bragged about being worth 10 billion dollars--after only ONE year. His words.

View attachment 436316
Trump gave up his wealth for America?? Really? He went from being worth 3 billion dollars to 10 billion dollars in one year, according to his words at the UN. You know that he doesn't lie, right?

"sociopathic grifter."

View attachment 435875

View attachment 436316
Trump gave up his wealth for America?? Really? He went from being worth 3 billion dollars to 10 billion dollars in one year, according to his words at the UN. You know that he doesn't lie, right?

You’re certainly not too bright: I bet if they moved your plate five inches, you’d starve to death.

"sociopathic grifter."

View attachment 435875

View attachment 436316

You’re certainly not too bright: I bet if they moved your plate five inches, you’d starve to death.
If you want to start with the insults, sweetness, try someone else because I am not interested and hope you don't look as stupid as your blog.

First, the death reported by the Left.....then the truth from the Right.

1. "41-Year-Old GOP Congressman-elect Dies of COVID-19

While in the ICU, Letlow received the antiviral drug remdesivir and steroids. Dr. G.E. Ghali of LSU Health Shreveport said that Letlow did not have any health problems that would have made him more vulnerable to the coronavirus. “He had no underlying conditions,” Ghali said. “It was just COVID.”

2. "REPORT: Congressman-elect Letlow died after suffering a heart-attack

Yesterday we reported that Congressman-elect Luke Letlow died yesterday after contracting coronavirus and being put in intensive care last week. Now we learn that his death came after he suffered a heart attack following surgery:

NY POST – Louisiana Rep.-elect Luke Letlow, who died while battling COVID-19, suffered a heart attack following a procedure, a hospital official said.
The 41-year-old was receiving treatment in the intensive care unit at Ochsner LSU Health in Shreveport when he died Tuesday, the Monroe News-Star reported."

3. And the explanation:
“We began this experiment in 1933 under the pressure of an internal economic crisis. We continue and extend it under the necessities of a war crisis....It is born in crisis, lives on crisis, and cannot survive the era of crisis. By the very law of its nature it must create for itself, if it is to continue, fresh crises from year to year. …And our future is all charted out upon the same turbulent road of permanent crisis.”
John T. Flynn, "As We Go Marching," p. 256

Flynn wrote that in 1944.
What's his face died from a heart attack. A heart attack suffered during heart surgery to remove a covid caused blood clot.

Take your crazy conspiracy theories to the proper forum please.

So I guess he was gonna die of a heart attack anyway.

We have 35% to 40% of our population thinking this stuff.

And we wonder why we can't get it under control.

They don't care how much they spread it in the name of the "liberty" or how many they kill.

Remember when Herman Cain died of Covid? Except what the media didn't tell you is he had n-stage Colon cancer. Wonder why that wasn't mentioned? Hmmm....but yeah the whole Covid thing is legit. :thup:
Herman cain was a cancer survivor. He was in remission when he died.

One can only hope that your average Trumpster doesn't wreck or destroy any lives with their proud arrogant ignorance.

No, your average "Trumpster" like me, a truck driver, has been out there since the start, delivering the things you need to make your life what it is. I've been in states all over this country, and I haven't caught so much as a cold....So, you want us to contract this and die? Where will you get your cheeto's?
You're employed?

You are far above average for a tRumpling my friend.

They don't care how much they spread it in the name of the "liberty" or how many they kill.

Remember when Herman Cain died of Covid? Except what the media didn't tell you is he had n-stage Colon cancer. Wonder why that wasn't mentioned? Hmmm....but yeah the whole Covid thing is legit. :thup:

QAnon essentially has its own party now.

QAnon essentially has its own party now.
That's kinda disturbing.

Forum List

Back