🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More evidence Trump obstructed justice

The issue is Brennan cannot be read in on new Intelligence, and asked his opinion on issues which are classified. It proves, at least to me, that Trump's enemy list and attacks on the Intelligent Agencies is more important to him, than is the safety and security of the United States.
No, the issue is obstructing justice and even your misdirection post proves obstruction is not the case, all you did was what you always do, answer the point you wish was in question and not the one that really is because you cannot.

The issue is Brennan cannot be read in on new Intelligence, and asked his opinion on issues which are classified. It proves, at least to me, that Trump's enemy list and attacks on the Intelligent Agencies is more important to him, than is the safety and security of the United States.
No, the issue is obstructing justice and even your misdirection post proves obstruction is not the case, all you did was what you always do, answer the point you wish was in question and not the one that really is because you cannot.
The point for obstruction has been made on this thread multiple times. The fact that you can't debate it is on you.

Obstructing justice by removing security clearance from someone who no longer works in a secure position?

Oh the humanity.

Trump Admits He Revoked Brennan’s Security Clearance Over “Rigged Witch Hunt”
What? You mean Trump took away Brennan's security clearance because the Russia investigation is a witch hunt? Wow, that lines up with the same story Trump told Lester Holt, is the same story he told the Russians, and is the same corroborating story Comey claimed in his testimony. Not that we needed more evidence of obstruction of justice by this criminal, disguised as a president, we just confirmed even more evidence. At this point, obstruction of justice is just a matter of making it a formality. The evidence is not only overwhelming, it is inarguable at this point.

And the majority in Congress? Yea, those criminal cowards who took an oath. Where are they?

When the dust has finally settled, this administration and Congress will go down as the most corrupt this country has ever known.

When you say "more evidence" there would actually have to be existing evidence so that "more evidence" would be "more evidence." When not even this is actually "evidence" then you can't have "more evidence."

At this point the only collusion and obstruction of justice is on hilary, obama, comey, macabre, strzok, page, brennan and clapper, and lynch.

Having a security clearance is not a constitutional right it's a privilege one that the President no matter who it is has the authority to revoke if they wish to.
Constitutional rights have nothing to do with this thread.

And you see how the far left does not care anything about the Constitution. They only care about doing whatever it takes to get rid of Trump and installing Hilary as president.

But then again the far left has never proved any of their claims..
Negative! Multiple claims have been proven of conspiracy and obstruction. This one with Brennan being the latest. Trump is getting rid of Brennan's security clearance because Brennan is a witness to Trump's proven crimes. Has zero to do with the Constitution.

Interesting claim, that revoking a security clearance prevents Brennan from testifying. Why do you say that?

A security clearance does not give one the right to talk about classified information. Classified is classified, and Brennan would be no more allowed to divulge classified information with the clearance then without.

The only effect this move has is to prevent Brennan from gaining access to further classified information. It does not prevent him from testifying. Thus, claims of obstruction are rather weak.
Bing.

Trump is so concerned with security clearances that he didn't care if his son-in-law could get one.

The point for obstruction has been made on this thread multiple times. The fact that you can't debate it is on you.
Again, answering a point you wish were/was in question instead of the one that is...it was wry catcher who claimed the point was not the obstruction and me who corrected him and said it was and yet like wry catcher you got it exactly wrong.

What? You mean Trump took away Brennan's security clearance because the Russia investigation is a witch hunt? Wow, that lines up with the same story Trump told Lester Holt, is the same story he told the Russians, and is the same corroborating story Comey claimed in his testimony. Not that we needed more evidence of obstruction of justice by this criminal, disguised as a president, we just confirmed even more evidence. At this point, obstruction of justice is just a matter of making it a formality. The evidence is not only overwhelming, it is inarguable at this point.

And the majority in Congress? Yea, those criminal cowards who took an oath. Where are they?

When the dust has finally settled, this administration and Congress will go down as the most corrupt this country has ever known.

Brennan should never have been in the CIA... he may have actually been helping the Russians...

John Brennan’s Security Clearance -- Former CIA Head Deserved to Lose It | National Review

Brennan should never have been in the CIA... he may have actually been helping the Russians...

John Brennan’s Security Clearance -- Former CIA Head Deserved to Lose It | National Review

Wow. How did this guy ever get a security clearance for anything?

Hell. I wouldn't trust him to guard the sugar bowl.

I wouldn't trust Brennan to babysit my two young grandsons.

When you say "more evidence" there would actually have to be existing evidence so that "more evidence" would be "more evidence." When not even this is actually "evidence" then you can't have "more evidence."

At this point the only collusion and obstruction of justice is on hilary, obama, comey, macabre, strzok, page, brennan and clapper, and lynch.
This post of yours is an exercise in total incompetence. You not only have not dis proven my point, but your own accusations of others about collusion and obstruction have no basis in reality. Have you noticed that none of the people you mentioned are under investigation? And that the Congress is controlled by Republicans, while a Republican president is under criminal investigation? Don't you feel a little bit like an idiot, every time you mention names of those no one is investigating? Lol!

You didn't seem to have a problem with him getting Bin Laden for us now did you?

You didn't seem to have a problem with him getting Bin Laden for us now did you?

Well he didn't get UBL. The guy that did backed Trump.

LOL

LOL
Who is "UBL"? Lol! And by the way, the guy who backed Brennan to get "OBL" is requesting that his clearance be stripped in light of Brennan's outstanding service. and in protest to Trump. Fmr. intel chiefs rebuke Trump, but POTUS feels emboldened The folks on the Right are absolute idiots.

Bob Corker calls the Trump administration a Banana Republic. "A Banana Republic"!

Last edited:

LOL
Who is "UBL"? Lol! And by the way, the guy who backed Brennan to get "OBL" is requesting that his clearance be stripped in light of Brennan's outstanding service. and in protest to Trump. blob:http://www.msnbc.com/f296d2a3-e0e9-4083-bc4e-d0836bb9404c

Nope McRaven wasn't the shooter. Robert O'Neil a member of SEAL team six was the man who shot that POS and he backs Trump.

Forum List

Back