More good News !Two anti gun Co libs recalled

Yes, gun control is a losing issue. And when another bunch of children die for the right of the gunnuts to own military grade weapons that are of no legal use, they will once again defend the right of the insane to own such weapons. Just as today they defend the right of parents to kill their children by carelessly leaving loaded guns where children can get them.

If only they were fetuses. THEN, they would have value to the R.

Colorado is becoming another bastion for the ignorant and backward. I was born there and spent much of my life there. Back when I first got interested in politics, it was a very progressive, pro-America state. We're seeing that changing.

Yes, gun control is a losing issue. And when another bunch of children die for the right of the gunnuts to own military grade weapons that are of no legal use, they will once again defend the right of the insane to own such weapons. Just as today they defend the right of parents to kill their children by carelessly leaving loaded guns where children can get them.

Colorado is becoming another bastion for the ignorant and backward. I was born there and spent much of my life there. Back when I first got interested in politics, it was a very progressive, pro-America state. We're seeing that changing.

Because fetuses don't matter to the D. They don't count.

Number of abortions: Total number of abortions in the U.S. 1973-2011: 54.5 million+
3,288 per day...........let me know when gun deaths of children reach this number.

http://www.all.org/nav/index/heading/OQ/cat/MzQ/id/NjA3OQ/

What excellent news. The democrats out spent the republicans 3 to 1 on this recall. The people will not give up their freedoms so easily.

Actually they are slowly escaping the progressive ignorance and backwardness and getting back to respecting liberty.

So the gun whacks picked the two weakest politicians they could find and dumped a truckload of money on them...

Not as much money as Bloomberg dumped on them, but we'll just overlook that...

Not that the sensible laws passed after the Holmes Massacre will be overturned. No politician wants to own the next James Holmes

Of course, those laws would NOT have stopped Holmes, but we'll just overlook that too...

:cuckoo:

Actually, Holmes would not have been able to buy a 100 round magazine,

The one that jammed? Well that certainly saved a lot of lives...:cuckoo:

and he would have undergone a background check under these laws.

Which would NOT have prevented a damn thing. There was nothing in his background that a check would have uncovered that would have prevented him from obtaining a firearm.

Wow, that's one monumental fail there pal...:lol:

Of course, much simpler solution.

When a Holmes or a Cho or a Lanza kills a bunch of people,

then you allow their families to sue the gun store and the gun manufacturer for damages.

Great idea. Let's also allow people to sue spoon manufactures because they got fat. :eek:

What a dumbass you are.

PHP:
It's a great day when people like this can buy guns again...

Colorado%20Movie%20Massace_Ja%201.jpg

Not to worry, the Theater companies are putting up short film on what do do if someone shoots up the place.

Get rid of gun free zones.
Then you have no targets for these nuts.

Mass shootings never happen at a shooting range!!

That's because shooting ranges are usually members only, dumbass.

That's a lie. Of the scores of ranges I've visted, NONE are "members only". My God you are full of shit.

military grade weapons that are of no legal use

You have no idea what you're talking about. "Military" weapons include auto/burst capability. Care to name a single incident in which such a firearm was used by a civilian to kill innocents?

And standard semi-auto AR15s are most certainly excellent platforms for legal use, including varmint hunting, hog hunting, 3 gun shooting competitions, and of course, home defense.

Sorry you're all butthurt over the democratic process in Colorado, but that doesn't make your lies less obvious.

Absolutely work well in cleaning out crowded grade school classrooms, shopping malls, and firemen answering a fire alarm.

Right, so your solution is to unsure law abiding citizens are disarmed or at a tactical disadvantage. Wonderful plan dumbshit.

senate majority leader john morse and senator angela giron both go down in flames

expect more of this
--------------------

Colorado Democrats need a new senate leader. History was made tonight in Colorado as Democrat Senate Majority Leader John Morse was recalled for abridging Coloradans’s Second Amendment civil liberties. The tally is currently 52%-48%. According to Kelly Maher of Revealing Politics, Morse supporters need to “beat us two to one in remaining ballots.” Impossible.

It’s the first wave of legislative battles planned by citizens angry at state lawmakers who denied them a vote on their Second Amendment rights. As it stands now State Senator Angela Giron is narrowly ahead of her recall.

Morse conceded around 11:30 eastern time. Republican Bernie Herpin was elected to replace him.

- See more at: The Dana Show | The Conservative Alternative

It's Colorado.

**sniff sniff**

Nevertheless, by the end of the process, so anxious were the opponents of the recall that they felt compelled to rely heavily on Michael Bloomberg, who sent $350,000 to Colorado to fight the threat; members of Obama's ground team were brought in to boost turnout, and even former president Bill Clinton was wheeled in at the last minute to try to tip the scales.

None of it woThe nine men who set the ball rolling weren't supposed to be capable of orgrked. This was the recall that was never supposed to happen — let alone be successful. anizing a town hall, let alone taking down the state-senate president. And yet they did it. Victor Head, a 29-year-old plumber who had never been politically active, took down a senator in a district that went Democratic in 2012 by ten points; a group of six concerned men from the AR15.com chat room removed the state's top-ranking legislator. "We are a quiet people," recall founder Tim Knight told his victorious friends when the results became known at the Stargazers Theater. "You may be tempted to ignore us. Clearly, that would be a mistake."

UPDATE:

The recall election involving another state senator, Angela Giron of Pueblo, was also successful and Giron gives concession speech.

A Famous Victory in Colorado | National Review Online

Last edited:
senate majority leader john morse and senator angela giron both go down in flames

expect more of this
--------------------

Colorado Democrats need a new senate leader. History was made tonight in Colorado as Democrat Senate Majority Leader John Morse was recalled for abridging Coloradans’s Second Amendment civil liberties. The tally is currently 52%-48%. According to Kelly Maher of Revealing Politics, Morse supporters need to “beat us two to one in remaining ballots.” Impossible.

It’s the first wave of legislative battles planned by citizens angry at state lawmakers who denied them a vote on their Second Amendment rights. As it stands now State Senator Angela Giron is narrowly ahead of her recall.

Morse conceded around 11:30 eastern time. Republican Bernie Herpin was elected to replace him.

- See more at: The Dana Show | The Conservative Alternative

Big win for future mass shooters.

Considering repealing the colorado law wouldnt matter when it comes to mass shootings, i dont see how they win.

The hyperbole and Straw Men arguments coming from the gun grabbing Nazis in this thread is so humorous and full of butt hurt. I love it.

In Oklahoma I supported and helped pass a law that says that gun manufacturers are exempt from any civil action when a weapon they manufacture is used by someone unlawfully. It's absolutely ridiculous to assume that manufacturers have any responsibility for how that weapon is used. The gun is an inanimate object, that is the persons responsibility. Use a weapon illegally or in commission of a crime, go to jail. Simple.

If a state or federally elected official goes against the desires of their constituents, then they get EXACTLY what they deserved. Saying that the recall election was a misuse of the recall process is also ludicrous. If a majority of your constituents do not like gun regulations, you vote for it at your peril. That is EXACTLY what it is for.

Course, they could also do what I and a lot of my acquaintences do in response to the gun laws. Do what we do to whiney, finger-pointing, shrieking liberals. IGNORE THEM. You can pass all the laws you like. The left is real good at generating reams of regulations, paperwork and needless laws that only handcuff the honest law-abiding citizen.

Last edited:

Have a tissue to wipe those tears and that snotty nose snivler:lol:

38353312.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back