More Good Trends in Covid World

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
The vaccines are working...we've gotten up close to (if not past) 2/3 fully vaccinated....

From today's NYT...

1644644104251.png

The number of new cases AS WELL AS the deaths are both declining....

That 2,500 a day are still dying needlessly after having the vaccine for over a year is disgusting but for the first time (at least in my notice) both numbers are a negative. A good sign.

Democrat politician's COVID response has exposed them as ignorant, gullible and incompetent. They can reset, rebrand, re-explain and reinvent themselves all they want but they'll never change. Changing your name doesn't mean you're not an asshole anymore. We need to remember that when we walk into the voting booth in November.

Democrat politician's COVID response has exposed them as ignorant, gullible and incompetent. They can reset, rebrand, re-explain and reinvent themselves all they want but they'll never change. Changing your name doesn't mean you're not an asshole anymore. We need to remember that when we walk into the voting booth in November.

Meanwhile back in reality, those taking the vaccines are living...those who refused are the ones doing the dying (mainly).

I'm not sure why you guys make everything political but lets go there I guess: Polls indicate that democrats are more apt to take the vaccine than republicans. That not only makes the Democrats smarter but gives them a better chance of surviving. Put another way, there will be fewer Republicans walking into the booth in November than there otherwise would have been.

The vaccines are working...we've gotten up close to (if not past) 2/3 fully vaccinated....

From today's NYT...

View attachment 600329

That 2,500 a day are still dying needlessly after having the vaccine for over a year is disgusting but for the first time (at least in my notice) both numbers are a negative. A good sign.
Way to spin the truth. Covid cases are going down because the vaccines did nothing to stop the spread of either Delta or Omicron, causing many to become infected, raising real herd immunity.

From today's NYT...

View attachment 600329

3 weeks later...the trends are continuing:

1646112234180.png

As more people get the rapid tests from the US Government, the new cases may spike after while. More testing=more cases.

I hope not.

Good trends though.

Happy to focus on any good news. will continue to try and not be part of giving or getting any virus.

From today's NYT...

View attachment 600329

The virus is dying out...lol. The vaccines never stopped, or even slowed the spread.

From today's NYT...

View attachment 600329

Today's tale of the tape:

1647350103427.png

Forum List

Back