More guns keeping us safe.......

Lol
Na, not really
Rural America has next to no violence, and firearms outnumber people many, many times over.
So it’s not the firearms that’s the problem. It’s progressive controlled urban America was extremely strict gun control laws where the violence resides… And not enough firearms in law abiding citizens possession...
Google.....Population Density
LoL
The fact remains rural America Has the vast majority of firearms in the least amount of violent crime… What part of the equation don’t you understand. Firearms have nothing to do with violent crime you silly little fucker

Firearms have nothing to do with violent crime you silly little fucker

One of the dumbest posts ever made
People kill people not firearms... You silly little fucker
LOL

Guns don’t kill people....People with guns kill people......LOTS of people
33,000 each year
We can say the same thing about religions....religions don't kill people. People kill people.

Google.....Population Density
LoL
The fact remains rural America Has the vast majority of firearms in the least amount of violent crime… What part of the equation don’t you understand. Firearms have nothing to do with violent crime you silly little fucker

Firearms have nothing to do with violent crime you silly little fucker

One of the dumbest posts ever made
People kill people not firearms... You silly little fucker
LOL

Guns don’t kill people....People with guns kill people......LOTS of people
33,000 each year
We can say the same thing about religions....religions don't kill people. People kill people.

Wow, for once in your life you got something correct.

Victims of rape, robbery and murder are more likely to be victims if they don't have access to guns.....that is why Britain is more violent than the U.S.

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rape, robbery and murder.....

You would rather they suffer those crimes than stop them.

And again, you have failed to answer the question...if your theory is that more guns = more gun crime, how did the gun murder rate in the U.S. go down 49% as more Americans owned and carried guns over the last 26 years. How did the gun crime rate go down 75% and the violent crime rate go down 72%, if your theory is more guns = more gun crime.

Meanwhile....if less guns = less gun crime than why did Britains gun crime rate spike for 10 years after you banned guns, and then return to the same level after you banned guns.....showing no real difference in gun murder? And how is it that British police state that they can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns into Britain?
Your rates go up and down. So do ours. But never has your slaughter come any where near the deaths in the civilised world. Dissemble as much as you like, guns do not make you safer.

When I didn't have a gun I was the victim of a violent crime

Since I have had a gun I have not been
I have never owned a gun. I have never been a victim.

You also don't leave your house. But, it doesn't matter anyway. Your experience isn't the experience of others, so your personal observation is meaningless.
And the same is true of you.
Sorry about the rudeness of some people around here.

Your rates go up and down. So do ours. But never has your slaughter come any where near the deaths in the civilised world. Dissemble as much as you like, guns do not make you safer.

You also don't leave your house. But, it doesn't matter anyway. Your experience isn't the experience of others, so your personal observation is meaningless.
And the same is true of you.
Sorry about the rudeness of some people around here.

Says one of the rudest cretins on the Board!

I saw something yesterday that I haven't seen in the last 2 years. A person was in Safeway with an open carry weapon on his hip. I live in a deep red area. But the open carry turned out to be more a fad than anything else. 2 years ago, it was common to see. Today, one person. And that person had all the quirks that a bully displays. The Jutting out of the Hip, the Fierce Eyes, and more. The "I Dare You" demeanor. If ever there was an crime waiting for a place to happen it was around that person. If you think I am against guns, you would be wrong. I do support CCW which teaches you to do the exact opposite and avoids confrontation. Open Carry is generally done by people with serious mental problems while CCWs are generally done by people that are law abiding citizens that avoid confrontation.

And eastfloor, I do have quite a bit of experience and may or may not own guns. You should not find out either way.

Nevada is an open carry state, and while there are the stereotypical morons, like you describe, they are the exception, not the rule.

Colorado is also an open carry but the new wore off about 2 years ago. The chances of seeing anyone wearing an open carry is rare. Most have gone to CCW that used to carry open carry because of social pressure. CCW does a better job. The ones that were carrying to make a fashion statement were pretty well shamed out of it. I guess Nikes and a MAGA hat makes a better statement. I prefer Justine Boots and a Stetson myself. Actually, I wear sneakers and no hat but that's just a choice.

People who carry guns are most likely to use them

Wrong again

People who LEGALLY carry use their firearms extremely rarely if at all.

Once again I'll tell you that people who LEGALLY carry a firearm are the most law abiding citizens in the country therefore they do not use their handguns in anything but a legal manner specifically self defense or defense of another.

If you were right ( and you're not) then there would be millions of shootings every day
33,000 a year

Any other nation with that carnage would be outraged and demand action

Japan has a highe suicide rate and they don't use guns and I see no outrage.

There has been questions abut that Japanese Suicide Rate. Is it real or does it cover up murder rate as well.

Either way, it doesn't support your claims.

What claims. I didn't make any claim regarding this. Are the voices in your head telling you I made a claim?

I saw something yesterday that I haven't seen in the last 2 years. A person was in Safeway with an open carry weapon on his hip. I live in a deep red area. But the open carry turned out to be more a fad than anything else. 2 years ago, it was common to see. Today, one person. And that person had all the quirks that a bully displays. The Jutting out of the Hip, the Fierce Eyes, and more. The "I Dare You" demeanor. If ever there was an crime waiting for a place to happen it was around that person. If you think I am against guns, you would be wrong. I do support CCW which teaches you to do the exact opposite and avoids confrontation. Open Carry is generally done by people with serious mental problems while CCWs are generally done by people that are law abiding citizens that avoid confrontation.

And eastfloor, I do have quite a bit of experience and may or may not own guns. You should not find out either way.
Lol
How is someone else’s firearm ownership any of your business? Unless you are a fucking control freak....

In a largely rural area, there usually isn't a problem. But as the population density goes up it does become everyones business. If you can't see that then you are a danger to everyone around you and YOU are trying to cram your ideas down everyone's throat and that makes YOU the control freak.

Lol
How is someone else’s firearm ownership any of your business? Unless you are a fucking control freak....

In a largely rural area, there usually isn't a problem. But as the population density goes up it does become everyones business. If you can't see that then you are a danger to everyone around you and YOU are trying to cram your ideas down everyone's throat and that makes YOU the control freak.
Lol
People like yourself need to mind your own business... Someone else’s firearm ownership is absolutely none of your business it’s best you look the other way snowflake

Lol

Lol
People like yourself need to mind your own business... Someone else’s firearm ownership is absolutely none of your business it’s best you look the other way snowflake

yes, one size fits all, doesn't it. So we all MUST comply with your views or be damned. Considering the needs of a predominant rural area of 1 person per 1 square mile versus an area with 20,000 people per square mile which has an entirely different set of needs means that only YOU have the say in how things are run. Well, cupcake, sounds like YOU are the control freak on this one.

Lol

Lol

yes, one size fits all, doesn't it. So we all MUST comply with your views or be damned. Considering the needs of a predominant rural area of 1 person per 1 square mile versus an area with 20,000 people per square mile which has an entirely different set of needs means that only YOU have the say in how things are run. Well, cupcake, sounds like YOU are the control freak on this one.
Lol
Na, not really
There is most likely over 400 million firearms legally owned in this country, what is the percentage of them used to kill people?

That is why there should be different laws for urban and rural areas…
Firearms out number people many, many times over in rural America, and violence is almost nonexistent… So it is not the firearms.
Like I’ve always said all progressives are fucked in the head

Lol

Lol

Lol
Na, not really
There is most likely over 400 million firearms legally owned in this country, what is the percentage of them used to kill people?

That is why there should be different laws for urban and rural areas…
Firearms out number people many, many times over in rural America, and violence is almost nonexistent… So it is not the firearms.
Like I’ve always said all progressives are fucked in the head

Yet you say that no one should have any say in others gun regulations, right? Then you turn around and say that there should be different laws for urban versus rural areas. You are contradicting yourself. Make up your mind. Or is your catch phrases just too catchy to modify or is it too complicated.

Except here in the U.S.....again.....you can't explain the following facts, so you ignore them...

More Americans buy, own and carry guns over the last 26 years...gun murder goes down 49%.

More Americans buy, own and carry guns over the last 26 years...gun crime goes down 75%.

More Americans buy, own, and carry guns over the last 26 years....violent crime goes down 72%.

Those are facts. That is actually what happened when more Americans own and actually carry guns...

So your Theory...more guns = more gun crime is obviously stupid...since the actual facts and reality show the exact opposite happened...

And on your side of the pond.....Britain had a low gun murder rate when they were allowed to own guns.

Britain banned and confiscated guns.

Gun murder spiked for 10 years.

After that 10 years, the gun murder rate returned to the same level as before they banned and confiscated guns.

So your Theory, from your own experience, is again....crap.
But but but..........................with all those guns the US should be safer. And the stats show that it isn't. Why is that?
You've been shown statistics, probably a dozen times in this thread alone that the U.S. IS safer after a dramatic increase in the number of guns in private hands. You continue to ignore the facts and spouting the Progressive party line.
Are you just ignorant, or simply stupid?
What’s been shown dozens of times in this thread are post hoc fallacies – not ‘statistics.’

The fact is that the U.S. IS NOT safer after an increase in the number of guns in private hands, ‘dramatic’ or otherwise:

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hsph-in-the-news/do-guns-make-us-safer-science-suggests-no/

The NRA's theory that more guns mean less crime is debunked in a new Stanford analysis

Consequently, you’re in no position question anyone’s ignorance or stupidity.
Still the same, I see, Clayton. I figured even you might learn to read something that doesn't toe the party line. Not the first time I've had misplaced faith in evolution.

One small problem, in this one small thing, Clayton is correct. While he isn't correct all the time, he is on this one. There is NO proof one way or another that the increase in the number of guns in the civilian world has had any affect over gun violence. No matter what the NRA tries to present. Both competing sides are just full of yourselves. But we do have to worry about having too few guns (subject to discussion) and too many guns (not subject to discussion as history has shown us).
Clayton has based his argument on discredited studies. 2aguy has not. Sorry, I'm going with the facts. Do we know for sure? Nope. We just base our opinions on solid data collected in an unbiased manner. In my opinion, Clayton is a tool. It always has been and now that has been reconfirmed

Typical gun owner fantasy about chasing off bad guys

My gun makes me a bad ass
Typical response from a person who can't do anything but spout the same trite nonsense.

How many of the millions of people who legally carry a gun every day go on rampages over a parking space ?
Too many

Dodge.

The fact is that people who legally carry a concealed weapon are the least likely to commit any crime

You need to look at it another way.
People who dont have guns are less likely to shoot people.
People that don't have forks are less likely to be fat.

Dodge.

The fact is that people who legally carry a concealed weapon are the least likely to commit any crime

You need to look at it another way.
People who dont have guns are less likely to shoot people.

Victims of rape, robbery and murder are more likely to be victims if they don't have access to guns.....that is why Britain is more violent than the U.S.

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rape, robbery and murder.....

You would rather they suffer those crimes than stop them.

And again, you have failed to answer the question...if your theory is that more guns = more gun crime, how did the gun murder rate in the U.S. go down 49% as more Americans owned and carried guns over the last 26 years. How did the gun crime rate go down 75% and the violent crime rate go down 72%, if your theory is more guns = more gun crime.

Meanwhile....if less guns = less gun crime than why did Britains gun crime rate spike for 10 years after you banned guns, and then return to the same level after you banned guns.....showing no real difference in gun murder? And how is it that British police state that they can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns into Britain?
Time and time again you have been proven wrong. You should probably limit your participation to threads about the Royal Family's sexual fetishes.

A lot of fake stats on this issue. I would have more respect if you guys could be honest about it.
You love your guns and dont care how many people die as long as you keep them.

Typical response from a person who can't do anything but spout the same trite nonsense.

How many of the millions of people who legally carry a gun every day go on rampages over a parking space ?
Too many

Dodge.

Wrong again

Once again I'll tell you that people who LEGALLY carry a firearm are the most law abiding citizens in the country therefore they do not use their handguns in anything but a legal manner specifically self defense or defense of another.

If you were right ( and you're not) then there would be millions of shootings every day
33,000 a year

Almost 70% of those are suicides and there is no evidence that any gun law will reduce the number of suicides not to mention that suicide is a choice not a crime

A lot of fake stats on this issue. I would have more respect if you guys could be honest about it.
No one has died because I own guns.

You don't seem to understand that I am not responsible for the crimes other people commit

Dodge.

Wrong again

33,000 a year

Let Japan take care of their own problems

When 20,000 Americans start killing themselves by falling down stairs, we can start making stairs safer

Dodge.

Wrong again

33,000 a year

Let Japan take care of their own problems

When 20,000 Americans start killing themselves by falling down stairs, we can start making stairs safer

People have the right to choose whether they live or die

Guns do not cause suicides anymore than they cause crime

No...we actually care how many innocent people are killed by criminals....the odd thing is, the people who bitch the loudest about criminals using guns to murder people keep their mouths shut when democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians keep letting repeat gun offenders out of jail and prison....over and over again, even after they are caught in possession of illegal guns, over and over again...

And again......how do you explain that your argument is more guns = more gun crime......while in the United States as more Americans over the last 26 years bought, owned and carried guns...our gun murder rate went down 49%.....? Showing your equation doesn't work. How do you explain that as more Americans own and carry guns, our gun crime rate went down 75%......? Showing that your theory doesn't hold up to the reality and facts of actual experience....which, in science, means your theory is wrong...

Forum List

Back