More guns keeping us safe.......

51538709_144727806547466_9086815037737140224_n.jpg

And here you had me all giddy about you being part of a mass shooting and then you go and do this. You really are a downer :booze:

Washington didn't shoot them, he got them to lose interest. If Britain had wanted to, they could have brought in enough forces to overwhelm the 15% that actually represented the colonies. But France and Spain were waiting for that to happen and would have invaded in a heart beat in the British Isles and/or it's possessions. Britain had to make a choice.
Lol
Yes, the incestuous shit hole that is Europe. Were busy trying to fuck each other over their diminishing scraps.
And it would’ve took England at least a decade or two to truly conquer the colonies if they even could.
Does it really matter now? Your ancestors Got you out of that shit hole that is Europe...

And here you had me all giddy about you being part of a mass shooting and then you go and do this. You really are a downer :booze:

Washington didn't shoot them, he got them to lose interest. If Britain had wanted to, they could have brought in enough forces to overwhelm the 15% that actually represented the colonies. But France and Spain were waiting for that to happen and would have invaded in a heart beat in the British Isles and/or it's possessions. Britain had to make a choice.
Lol
Yes, the incestuous shit hole that is Europe. Were busy trying to fuck each other over their diminishing scraps.
And it would’ve took England at least a decade or two to truly conquer the colonies if they even could.
Does it really matter now? Your ancestors Got you out of that shit hole that is Europe...

Yes, some did. But some were already here and got royally screwed in the process over 100 years before yours.

If guns made you safer the whole world would have them.
They don't make you safer, they make you more likely to get shot.

Only cretins would argue otherwise.

That is silly because the whole world does have guns.
The only places that limit guns to the government, are ex-monarchies that really are still monarchies.

If guns did not make you safer and instead make you more likely to get shot, then we would disarm the police and military.
But clearly we not only have not disarmed the police or military, the police and military are the biggest threat we face, so their arms require all responsible citizens to be armed, so that we can maintain a democratic republic.

Gun control is fine if you do not care if we have a democratic republic or not, and don't care about crime.

There is only one country in the world with zero gun regulations and that is Yemen. And how is that working out for them.

That is not true.
Most countries have no gun regulations.
Some are intentional, but any country in conflict, like Syria, has effectively no gun regulations.
No Muslim country has gun regulations because gun control is against Islam.
Almost no African nation has any gun control.
Most South American nations have no gun control, and places like Brazil make so many guns, they are cheap and easy to get.

Here is an article on the 12 countries with some of the lowest crime because they have no gun control.
12 Countries With No Gun Laws and Low Crime Rates in the World - Insider Monkey

Czech Republic
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Switzerland
Canada
Sweden
Norway
Austria
Serbia
Saudi Arabia
Iceland
Finland
etc.

The reality is that all democratic republics should not have gun control and instead should be using average citizens instead of mercenary police or military.
Once you have mercenary police or military, you don't really have a democratic republic any more.

I live in Colorado and most of the ones you listed have equal or stricter laws than here. In fact, there are places in the United States with laxer laws than all of them put together. The only country on Earth with zero gun regulations is Yemen.

Czech Republic Gun politics in the Czech Republic incorporates the political and regulatory aspects of firearms usage in the country. Policy in the Czech Republic is in many respects less restrictive than elsewhere in the European Union A gun in the Czech Republic is available to anybody subject to acquiring a shall issue firearms license first. Gun licenses may be obtained in a way very similar to a driving license - by passing a gun proficiency exam, medical examination and having a clean criminal record

Requires a Medical exam? Is that another way of saying a Shrink?

Bosnia and Herzegovina Weapons are regulated by the Weapons and Ammunition Law.[11] People over 21 may apply for a permit. Those with a history of criminal activity, mental disorders, alcohol or drug abuse will be denied a permit. There is also a thorough background check, interviewing neighbors and family, and the applicant must complete a course and pass a multiple-choice exam. Police have the last word on the matter, with an appeal possible to a captain of police. Firearms must be kept in a "safe place" in a residence, and may be confiscated by police if the owner is found irresponsible. Concealed carry is allowed with a permit. Pepper spray may be carried by females if registered with police.

I just checked the top two but trust me, the others also have gun regulations equal to or stricter than many places in the United States. You need to send your check back to your handler as you really didn't earn your money on this one.

As more Americans owned and carried guns in the last 26 years, our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%, our violent crime rate went down 72%.....as Florida went to 1 million concealed carry permits their homicide rate fell over half......you don't know what you are talking about. Even in gun controlled California, the counties with the most concealed carry permits have lower crime rates than L.A. county with all of it's extreme gun control....

More Guns, Less Crime In California's Concealed Carry Capitol

One of the fundamental beliefs of gun control activists is that “more guns equals more crime”. The only problem is that isn’t true. At all. There are somewhere around 400-million privately owned firearms in the United States, and while that number has soared over the past few decades, violent crime rates have declined dramatically. The same holds true for concealed carry and violent crime. It’s estimated there are now more than 17-million concealed carry licenseesacross the country, and violent crime continues to drop.

In Florida, for example, the homicide rate was 11.4 per 100,000 people when right to carry laws went into effect in 1987. By 2017, there were well over one million concealed carry holders in the state, and the homicide rate had fallen to 5.0 per 100,000.

New data out of California provides more evidence that the presence of legal gun owners and lawful gun carries doesn’t increase crime.

The Fresno Bee recently reported that Fresno County has the highest number of concealed carry licensees in the state, followed by Orange County. If “more guns equals more crime”, then more people carrying guns should lead to more crime as well, and yet both Fresno and Orange County have lower homicide rates than Los Angeles County, home to more than 10-million residents but just 424 concealed carry licensees.

According to the latest figures from California’s Department of Justice, Los Angeles County’s homicide rate in 2018 was 5.5 per 100,000. Fresno County was slightly lower, at 5.3 per 100,000. Orange County’s homicide rate was substantially lower, coming in at just 1.5 per 100,000. According to the “more guns equals more crime” theory, both Fresno and Orange Counties should be much more violent places than Los Angeles County, which simply isn’t the case. Even San Francisco County, where there are just two (yes, two) active concealed carry licenses, has a homicide rate that’s virtually identical to Fresno County, which suggests that individuals exercising their right to carry aren’t drivers of violent crime or homicides.

If I choose suicide by an overdose, I have over an hour to change my mind
If I chose a gun, I have a split second to change my mind

And, if you jump off a building, you have NO time to change your mind.

Or, worse yet if you decide to drive your car into another one, or in the case of that asshole pilot who flew his airliner into the ground killing all of those innocent people. Isn't it interesting how people who wish to commit suicide seem to actually WANT to do it.

What is funny is that there are SO many ways to kill yourself but only one is demonized.

Only one is almost 100% successful every time and almost 100% irreversible and the easiest access. But if that were the only factor involved with guns it would be a non issue.

Yes....jumping in front of a train.....I saw this on video...human to broken doll in a second.......no patching that up.

Not to mention the damage a stunt like that does to the person operating the vehicle some guy steps in front of to commit suicide.

People have the right to choose whether they live or die

Guns do not cause suicides anymore than they cause crime

Or, worse yet if you decide to drive your car into another one, or in the case of that asshole pilot who flew his airliner into the ground killing all of those innocent people. Isn't it interesting how people who wish to commit suicide seem to actually WANT to do it.

What is funny is that there are SO many ways to kill yourself but only one is demonized.

Only one is almost 100% successful every time and almost 100% irreversible and the easiest access. But if that were the only factor involved with guns it would be a non issue.

And that sort of stupidity is why I have you on ignore. If westwall had not replied to you, I wouldn't have known you tried to respond to me and I would have been much happier.

BTW, if you ever want to move beyond your troll status, you should check your statistics. 10% of people who attempt suicide with a firearm fail. I know it's a lot, but not 100%.

Enjoy howling in the ignoreland desert.

And that sort of stupidity is why I have you on ignore. If westwall had not replied to you, I wouldn't have known you tried to respond to me and I would have been much happier.

BTW, if you ever want to move beyond your troll status, you should check your statistics. 10% of people who attempt suicide with a firearm fail. I know it's a lot, but not 100%.

You should have left me on ignore before you posted this stupidity. That means 90% will be successful. That's not just a lot. That's the best method for suicide available. It beats the tall building and even the tall bridges by a wide margin. But, as I said, it that were the only factor for gun regulation, there wouldn't be any problems and the general public wouldn't be so up in arms. But as usual, you want to make us look at one thing so that we will not see the real problems. The art of "Hey, Look over there" routine.

You should have left me on ignore before you posted this stupidity. That means 90% will be successful. That's not just a lot. That's the best method for suicide available. It beats the tall building and even the tall bridges by a wide margin. But, as I said, it that were the only factor for gun regulation, there wouldn't be any problems and the general public wouldn't be so up in arms. But as usual, you want to make us look at one thing so that we will not see the real problems. The art of "Hey, Look over there" routine.

No, it isn't. Jumping from tall buildings has a success rate of over 99%.

Another thread full of arguments for taking guns away.

Liberals just love getting fucked in the ass. Whether it's by men, by corporations, or by their government. That's right, keep bending over and letting other take you. I'm sure it'll work out well in the end for you.
Another thread illustrating just how dishonest, ignorant, and reprehensible most conservatives are, of the right's propensity for lying, and conservatives' contempt for Second Amendment case law.

Thank God for Second Amendment remedies

A woman was trying to shoot someone in a road rage incident, police say, but shot her husband instead - CNN

Nicholas Cole is in intensive care after being shot in the head during a road rage incident Saturday.

Unfortunately, police say it was his wife, Erica, who accidentally shot him.
According to the Cullman County Sheriff's Office, there was a road rage episode on Highway 69 in Dodge City, Alabama, about 6:45 p.m. Saturday. It carried over to a home on County Road 160 in Bremen.

During the incident, an altercation occurred in which, the offender, Erica Cole, attempted to shoot a second party but shot her husband, Nicholas Cole, striking him in the head," Cullman County Deputy Brad Williams said in a statement.

Commies like “rightwinger” favor disarming women so they can’t defend themselves against thugs, rapists, and murderers.

Here is another example of a stupid Liberal "reasonable" gun law.

Liberals are unqualified to ever be reasonable. They don't even know what the word means.

You can never trust Liberals with your Liberty. They will always fuck you.

Liberals just love getting fucked in the ass. Whether it's by men, by corporations, or by their government. That's right, keep bending over and letting other take you. I'm sure it'll work out well in the end for you.
Another thread illustrating just how dishonest, ignorant, and reprehensible most conservatives are, of the right's propensity for lying, and conservatives' contempt for Second Amendment case law.

The contempt for case law is from you mr. pseudo intellectual. Specifically US V. MILLER where the Supreme Court ruled that ONLY military weapons are protected by the 2nd Amendment. How about you address that little fact.

Hmmmm...

For those that actually do the jump. Most are talked out of it or drug back inside. But don't let that fact get in the way of a good rant. Even so, if suicide by gun were the only factor of wanting gun control it wouldn't be a big enough issue to draw a fly.

A woman was trying to shoot someone in a road rage incident, police say, but shot her husband instead - CNN

Nicholas Cole is in intensive care after being shot in the head during a road rage incident Saturday.

According to the Cullman County Sheriff's Office, there was a road rage episode on Highway 69 in Dodge City, Alabama, about 6:45 p.m. Saturday. It carried over to a home on County Road 160 in Bremen.

During the incident, an altercation occurred in which, the offender, Erica Cole, attempted to shoot a second party but shot her husband, Nicholas Cole, striking him in the head," Cullman County Deputy Brad Williams said in a statement.

Commies like “rightwinger” favor disarming women so they can’t defend themselves against thugs, rapists, and murderers.

I favor disarming stupid people and this is a classic case of stupid.

The contempt for case law is from you mr. pseudo intellectual. Specifically US V. MILLER where the Supreme Court ruled that ONLY military weapons are protected by the 2nd Amendment. How about you address that little fact.

Hmmmm...

It's been addressed over and over and you won't accept that either.

Another unsupported condemnation of Conservatives by Mr Jones. The facts are not on your side in this one Clayton, and calling us repugnant for refusing to be quiet after you call us names is not as likely to work on people who actually research their facts as on Liberals willing to be spoon fed their opinions.

For those that actually do the jump. Most are talked out of it or drug back inside. But don't let that fact get in the way of a good rant. Even so, if suicide by gun were the only factor of wanting gun control it wouldn't be a big enough issue to draw a fly.
Most talked out of it or drug back inside? You watch too much TV, my friend.

In that case, we are all damned glad you hate firearms, aren't we?

Another unsupported condemnation of Conservatives by Mr Jones. The facts are not on your side in this one Clayton, and calling us repugnant for refusing to be quiet after you call us names is not as likely to work on people who actually research their facts as on Liberals willing to be spoon fed their opinions.

Hmm, I had saussage and waffles this morning. No spoon since my coffee is served black. Nothing was served with a spoon. I read a real live newspaper (local), watched a local news program, tuned in to over the air The Drew Carey Show, went to VA Appointments. I guess I missed all that trash you keep telling me that I should be watching. Could it be that I have my own opinions that come from my own mind without the influence of those that you claim that are poisoning me? Meanwhile, what influence did you do today.

In that case, we are all damned glad you hate firearms, aren't we?

Why, because you say that I hate Firearms? Do you have some kind of mind hold over me? Are you sitting in front of your screen swinging an Amulet back in forth trying to hypnotize me? Should I rebut the crap you just typed or just let you know you are a complete and utter idjit.

Most talked out of it or drug back inside? You watch too much TV, my friend.

Yes, I watch too much TV. It's called the local News, cupcake.

Forum List

Back