More Hillary Leaks Within the Next Two Weeks

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
American and international hero Julian Assange of Wikileaks just indicated on the Hannity show that there will be some teaser emails concerning Crooked Hillary within one or two weeks!

giphy.gif

I don't like it.

A release in the critical part of an election. No time for HRC to respond.

I don't like her...but that would suck.

I don't like it.

If they don't reveal she did anything wrong, she has got nothing to respond to, and if they do reveal some wrongdoing, the voters should have the information.

I don't like it.

If they don't reveal she did anything wrong, she has got nothing to respond to, and if they do reveal some wrongdoing, the voters should have the information.

Yes, but why not six weeks ago.

I've worked on elections and timing on something like this is criical.

And who wants to bet that nothing comes of any of these damn emails? It is becoming a joke.

I don't like it.

Yes, but why not six weeks ago.

I've worked on elections and timing on something like this is criical.
Again, if there is no evidence of wrongdoing, it makes no difference when they come out. If there is evidence of wrongdoing does it serve voters well to give her more time to evade the consequences?

And who wants to bet that nothing comes of any of these damn emails? It is becoming a joke.
They have already done serious damage to her campaign. Day after day, story after story about them have already reduced her favorable ratings among registered voters to tie with Trump. Her national poll ratings have slipped dramatically and she has lost 43 electoral votes in August. Worst of all, she won't hold press conferences for fear of being deluged with questions about the emails and that has made the press much less friendly to her.

They have already done serious damage to her campaign. Day after day, story after story about them have already reduced her favorable ratings among registered voters to tie with Trump. Her national poll ratings have slipped dramatically and she has lost 43 electoral votes in August. Worst of all, she won't hold press conferences for fear of being deluged with questions about the emails and that has made the press much less friendly to her.

I agree.

I just don't like the last minute surprises.

We need time to digest.

If the election is close, this would really suck for her. I don't like her, but I would feel bad for her.

I agree.

I just don't like the last minute surprises.

We need time to digest.

If the election is close, this would really suck for her. I don't like her, but I would feel bad for her.
I wouldn't feel the least bit sorry for her. She has been absolutely ruthless in all her dealings all her life. There is no question but that she would use any dirty trick she could to win an election.

What goes around, comes around ....

Well, let's see what Julain produces.

If nothing else, I'll bet he's got her campaign scurrying.

And there will be more.

BREAKING: Judge Orders State Dept To Release Hillary’s Security Training Records, Or Be Depose

Read more: BREAKING: Judge Orders State Dept To Release Hillary’s Security Training Records, Or Be Deposed

Thousands of pages of Hillary Clinton’s official records are set to be released in coming weeks, testing the Democratic presidential candidate as she looks to maintain her advantage in the final two months of the campaign.

More Records Releases Loom for Hillary Clinton

And there will be more.

BREAKING: Judge Orders State Dept To Release Hillary’s Security Training Records, Or Be Depose

Read more: BREAKING: Judge Orders State Dept To Release Hillary’s Security Training Records, Or Be Deposed

Thousands of pages of Hillary Clinton’s official records are set to be released in coming weeks, testing the Democratic presidential candidate as she looks to maintain her advantage in the final two months of the campaign.

More Records Releases Loom for Hillary Clinton

Yes, I do recall hearing that.

She is her own worst enemy and always has been.

She's a carpetbagger to boot.

Forum List

Back